Lol...another lefty myth busted

I just watched an interview with one of the teachers in this lawsuit...wow she was about as impressive as a wet paper towel. You can tell she was well coached she just parroted the phrase "deeply held religious belief" a dozen times and could not explain how the Jewish faith was against vaccines nor how her own view of the Jewish faith was against vaccines.

You want a Safety State. We get it.

Most of us think you should have it. That's great. You have your Safety State where Big Daddy Govco can tell you all about how to live, eat, play, dress, etc.

We will have our own nation.

There is no more to reconcile.

It's over.
You seem to believe in anarchy? Mayhem? A me, me, me, all about me outlook.... I just don't see it that way....

I believe we live in and should live in, a civil society in a Nation that looks out for one another in that society...

That took 4 seconds....

Great site, but totally irrelevant to the question as it is an online teacher training website. Show me a majority of school districts that require associate's degrees.

Last edited:
I just watched an interview with one of the teachers in this lawsuit...wow she was about as impressive as a wet paper towel. You can tell she was well coached she just parroted the phrase "deeply held religious belief" a dozen times and could not explain how the Jewish faith was against vaccines nor how her own view of the Jewish faith was against vaccines.
That's none of your business. If the Church of the Fly Spaghetti Monster tells you not to get vaccinated, so be it.

We’re being lied to. Apparently some Americans prefer lies, like you two for instance.

No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant
Abstract: We found no significant difference in cycle threshold values between vaccinated and unvaccinated, asymptomatic and symptomatic groups infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta. Given the substantial proportion of asymptomatic vaccine breakthrough cases with high viral levels, interventions, including masking and testing, should be considered for all in settings with elevated COVID-19 transmission
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264262v1.full.pdf

As dumb as you tend to be, there is no way your understood that linked article.

That's true for good reason, too.

Then there is this.
Which the military created but had to get civilian approval.

AR 350-30 covers the Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct applies to all members of the U. S. Armed Forces, at all times.
There are six (6) articles in the Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct was established 17 August, 1955 by President Eisenhower.
The Code of Conduct was ammended in 1988.
The legal authority supporting the Code of Conduct is The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
Your link is bad.

That's none of your business. If the Church of the Fly Spaghetti Monster tells you not to get vaccinated, so be it.
Is there any sector though, of the Jewish faith, where the Rabbi teaches its parisioners it is against their religion to receive a vaccine??? Just curious....?

Great site, but totally irrelevant to the question as it is an online teacher training website. Show me a majority of school districts that require associate's degrees.

This is what you asked for....Show me an associates degree in education!

that is what you got.

You are welcome.

Really?
Facebook 'science'?

All those articles are linked to one source, I study ONE in israel.
That isn't science, retard.

Yes, it is. Not only that, it is one of the most robust studies out there with a huge sample size.

Your heroes have been wrong at every turn.

You stupid twits will continue to follow what they say like the lemmings you are.

You seem to believe in anarchy? Mayhem? A me, me, me, all about me outlook.... I just don't see it that way....

I believe we live in and should live in, a civil society in a Nation that looks out for one another in that society...

Good luck with that Utopia, it hasn't worked out for humanity in the history of ever.

But I'm sure it will go great for you next time. No, I'm really sure

"A group of New York City' public school teachers..."

Four.

Four people.

Only two are teachers.
Plaintiffs on a class action lawsuit are typically represented by a few people only since large numbers of
plaintiffs cannot all show up in court for litigation.

Maybe if you understood how the legal system works you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself.

What about them?

What about the millions of HC workers that can be exposed to covid, their rights end, where yours begins?

They have choices, get the vaccine or get tested every week.
And when they had the choice to run and hide they chose to stay and help people live!!!

They have served their purpose and now the left discards them like trash!!!

They do in the workplace.
That's the thing, majority rules, a company doesn't run a democracy, a company rule is a company rule.
It's your 'right' to drink, you think you can show up drunk?
You have a 'right' to smoke, you think you can light up, anywhere on their property?
And yet here you are, advocating for the exact opposite. That the companies do not have the power here to set the rules.

Forum List

Back