Lol...another lefty myth busted

NYC teachers want to stop the mandate.

Tons of Trump supporters in NYC and among teachers......said no one ever

Oh and I think you need a college degree to be a teacher.....so the hick uneducated narrative bites the dust
God is not in the constitution. God is not in money, even when the name God, is on both. The same deception is used in the Muslims Quran saying the names of God's prophets when the words of those prophets are not in the Quran. Wicked magic.

YES, ONE.
You idiots are still advocating horse/cattle dewormer.
They studied that alright, works on head lice AND Scabies too, good job.

You can't keep from lying can you. Ivermectin has been used by humans for decades.

You are so pathetic that all you have left is outright lying.

You can't keep from lying can you. Ivermectin has been used by humans for decades.

You are so pathetic that all you have left is outright lying.
YES, it has,
So has preparation H, darn think that would work on covid?
Why not?
Posted it on facebook and 4 people agreed, so now, it's the 'truth'.

YES, it has,
So has preparation H, darn think that would work on covid?
Why not?
Posted it on facebook and 4 people agreed, so now, it's the 'truth'.

You anti science cultists are a hoot!

"Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world. Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it kills a wide range of internal and external parasites in commercial livestock and companion animals. It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found. This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.
Keywords:
avermectin, ivermectin, mode of action, onchocerciasis, lymphatic filariasis, drug resistance"

"Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world. Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it kills a wide range of internal and external parasites in commercial livestock and companion animals. It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found. This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.
Keywords:
avermectin, ivermectin, mode of action, onchocerciasis, lymphatic filariasis, drug resistance"

Yep, it's magical cure all. :rolleyes:

Comeback when you have serious studies showing good efficacy against Covid-19

Yep, it's magical cure all. :rolleyes:

Comeback when you have serious studies showing good efficacy against Covid-19

They already have, dumbass. Like I said, when it comes to anti science cultists, you idiots take the cake.

No, your so called 'rights' are being destroyed.
My rights don't end, where yours begins.

Just like smoking and wearing seatbelts.
You think you can show up for work drunk or high because it only affects you?
Getting Away With Tobacco Naziism Told Them They Could Get Away With Virus Totalitarianism

Second-hand smoke is no more contagious than the cronyvirus. A genetic deficiency is the cause of both cancer and the Covidee deaths.

Keywords:

Islam is pure misinformation. That is implying that all Muslims are not bad. Muslims want people to swallow that. Muslims want to rejoice killing non Muslims, thinking they are doing God a service.

'No, Karen, they really don't. If you and I work in the same office, it's MY workplace just as much as it is yours. Which means MY rights continue to extend just as far as yours do there, the way they do everywhere else'.

WTF?
SO, you can come over to my space in the break room and light up, have a beer or keep your'Fluffy' the cat in there?

IF the company allowed that, cool.

'Have you ever considered the possibility that you're not the center of the entire universe'.
YES, I have, dramatically, wife and kids kinda do that.

But being a former business owner, for decades, YES, you are the universe that guides your ship.
And yes, if you show up to work drunk, being that stupid, you will be tested on the gamut of testing.

' It's MY workplace just as much as it is yours'

YES, it is, but guess whose workplace rules over both our opinions?

"I didn't say that! I said completely different words that meant the same thing! Now that you've mocked me for the fool that I am, I get to pretend I didn't say what I said because the specific words were different!"

This is what the leftist belief that they can remake language to mean whatever suits them gets you.

Forum List

Back