LOL at the left saying Donald Trump not being a good business man and the left believing it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Once again proving to all of us how pathetic the left wing voters are.

I guess inheriting millions from daddy and going BK 5 times is a "good businessman" to the clueless right? No wonder so many of you are failures.

Once again you demonstrate just how clueless, pathetic, and ridiculous most on the right are.
99.9% of the people here are at least brave enough to back up what they post and reply when someone asks them something about what they post whether they are right or wrong.....except for 1 person.....guess who that is jones?....

Once again you demonstrate just how clueless, pathetic, and ridiculous most on the right are.
99.9% of the people here are at least brave enough to back up what they post and reply when someone asks them something about what they post whether they are right or wrong.....except for 1 person.....guess who that is jones?....

He won't answer....LOL

He won't answer....LOL
of course he wont....its a lot easier to post something and run to another thread and do the same thing.....jones dont do well with someone questioning the bullshit he throws up....thats because he is clueless,pathetic and just as ridiculous as those on the right he was badmouthing......

He won't answer....LOL

Because you're not worthy. LOL!

Well if making a profit by not paying bills and by making misleading statements is the mark of a good businessman, they're wrong.

I guess inheriting millions from daddy and going BK 5 times is a "good businessman" to the clueless right? No wonder so many of you are failures.

Hitlery is a great business woman...she set up her own server to keep it from the prying eyes of the public and then proceeded to sell diplomacy for contributions to her slush fund that is the Clinton Foundation. Damn good work if you can get it.

You are stupid.

lol, and you're a big mean poopie head.

Impress me with your geo-political knowledge of what this country is facing and why Hitlery should be the next CEO of USA.INC.....sell me on her. Make your case.

Just kidding, I'd hate to be a voter in a swing state.

USA.INC has had more bankruptcies than Donald Trump....so your point???
Were we not talking of Hillary?

edit...not even addressing your lunacy about USA.INC. It's always been able to refinance, unlike Herr Drumpf.

You are stupid.

lol, and you're a big mean poopie head.

Impress me with your geo-political knowledge of what this country is facing and why Hitlery should be the next CEO of USA.INC.....sell me on her. Make your case.

Why the fuck would I do that?

USA.INC has had more bankruptcies than Donald Trump....so your point???
Were we not talking of Hillary?

edit...not even addressing your lunacy about USA.INC. It's always been able to refinance, unlike Herr Drumpf.

Since you have no clue as to how the financial system works, it would be futile to attempt to explain it because you lack the intellect. USA.INC has been able to "refinance" because after the international bankers take over more and more hard assets after they crash shit, they simply pass it off on another one of their banking corporations like the BIS, IMF, Global Bank, etc, etc. They have done this same practice in every country that has a central bank.

Forum List

Back