LOL! Corsi's trying to get MUELLER disbarred & prosecuted for treason

Many of these idiots are American by birth, but not in thought. Which is more important?

No it isn't...is "have a nice day" also your line, you self important little dweeb? Okay, Forrest.

Sorry bud, just as American as you will ever be. See, we need people like me, in order to cancel out people like you.

You'd have to climb a ladder to kiss my ass, bot-boy. Open up your profile page and prove you're an American. I can also prove you know nothing about blues music....what's referred to as the most basic blues chord on a guitar?
By whom? By you, or by experienced players?

Many of these idiots are American by birth, but not in thought. Which is more important?
Birth and, really, just about anything else under the sun over "thoughts", which is the entire point of our country. People like you can call people unAmerican all day. Yet still they remain american. And thank goodness for that.

I believe he gave a "winner" star to the Russian poster who was claiming America was a murderous empire and the Soviets weren't really Russian but "a bunch of Jews". There's some real nutjobs here but this one and that one are paid stooges.

Last edited:

I believe he gave a "winner" star to the Russian poster who was claiming America was a murderous empire and the Soviets weren't really Russian but a bunch of Jews. There's some real nutjobs here but this one and that one are paid stooges.

In earlier days he would have bit the heads off chickens for a living.

Haha, you really have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Go on, tell me. The "simplest blues chord".

You're the one with the old blues man for an avatar....looks American but you have no idea who he is or what he plays or in what key using what chords....you're a joke.

Haha, you really have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Go on, tell me. The "simplest blues chord".

You're the one with the old blues man for an avatar....looks American but you have no idea who he is or what he plays or in what key using what chords....you're a joke.
Of course i do, I can play nearly every note from memory. What tuning do you use, when you do this? Do tell.

Now, whenever you are done throwing your adorable little fit, why not tell me what "the simplest blues chord" is? Or, how about, you first show that you are qualified to quiz me, by defining the word "chord" for me?

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
03 DEC 2018 AT 10:28 ET

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

Those efforts amount to treason, according the complaint.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’

He has a good case.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has suborned perjury with no less than three of his victims.

afb113018dAPR20181130064508.jpg

Then there are his thousand leaks to his coconspirators in the Marxist press.

Maybe the IDIOCRACY can BREITBART or FOX to file a suit. I'm sure they're the ones who told you that Mueller did that. Please let us know. I wanna watch!

Of course i do, I can play nearly every note from memory. What tuning do you use, when you do this? Do tell.

Now, whenever you are done throwing your adorable little fit, why not tell me what "the simplest blues chord" is? Or, how about, you first show that you are qualified to quiz me, by defining the word "chord" for me?

Couldn't find it on Google? tsk tsk....seems your bot is showing....change your panties and hope nobody smells what I kicked out of you this evening, loser.

the Mueller led FBI framed them
Ah, now it's not Mueller who did it, it's the "Mueller-led FBI", and it happened because Mueller let it. When you are shown that Mueller did not know about the bad behavior, what will it be then? "Mueller's third cousin once removed knew and Mueller didn't beat it out of her"...?

You are regurgitating a wingnut meme.

So you're claiming that Mueller didn't know what the FBI was doing in Boston? Amazing...he's the head of the FBI...but he spent enough time in Boston as an Assistant US Attorney and working for several high level law firms in the city to know WHO and WHAT Whitey Bulger was! The truth is...the Mueller led FBI let Irish mobsters like James Bulger literally get away with murder because he gave them information they could use against the Italian Mafia in Boston! Mueller wrote letters to the parole board of those four men falsely accused of murder and imprisoned to keep FBI informants on the street and asked that board not to release those men because they were a danger to society. Mueller is an "End justifies the means" kind of guy and always has been.

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

What kind of evidence does Mueller have of his innocence of these charges?

When the Deep State was persecuting Judge Kavanaugh a few months ago, Kav was expected to prove innocence.

Dr. Corsi has no reason to lie.

I believe the good doctor.

Couldn't find it on Google? tsk tsk....seems your bot is showing....change your panties and hope nobody smells what I kicked out of you this evening, loser.
So, you can't name the "simplest blues chord" either. well here we are, two pretenders. One with a Mel Bay year 1 book in front of him (you), and one who has played for 30 years (me).

So you're claiming that Mueller didn't know what the FBI was doing in Boston?
You're claiming he did? You're claiming he intentionally framed 4 men? Your claim is more extraordinary than mine. I only say that he did not intentionally do that. This wasn't evidence that exonerated these men, this is a procedural item. And no, Mueller did not control the prosecution of those four men.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

He has a good case.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has suborned perjury with no less than three of his victims.

afb113018dAPR20181130064508.jpg

Then there are his thousand leaks to his coconspirators in the Marxist press.

Maybe the IDIOCRACY can BREITBART or FOX to file a suit. I'm sure they're the ones who told you that Mueller did that. Please let us know. I wanna watch!

Actually, I expect AG Whitaker to look into the criminal wrong doing by the Grand Inquisitor.

Is it starting to sink in for you yet, Comrade? :dunno:

You're claiming he did? You're claiming he intentionally framed 4 men? Your claim is more extraordinary than mine. I only say that he did not intentionally do that. This wasn't evidence that exonerated these men, this is a procedural item. And no, Mueller did not control the prosecution of those four men.

Kindly answer why Mueller went out of his way to write letters to the parole boards of men that he had no personal involvement in and ask that they not be released?

Kindly answer why Mueller went out of his way to write letters to the parole boards of men that he had no personal involvement in and ask that they not be released?
You tell me. You're the one claiming the alternative explanation, right? You tell me.

Forum List

Back