Lol, 'Dead' Trump Grows His Lead in GOP Race

The GOP establishment RINO brigade must be pulling its hair out over Trump. :laugh:

Trump: The GOP establishment is stupid.

Trump: Yeah I called her a fat pig so what.

Trump: You can shove PC where the sun don't shine.

Trump: Eat my poll numbers fools.

:laugh:

Wow, Trump is at 32%! Bush is #2 at 11%, Carson came in third with 9 percent. Walker and Rubio tied with 6 percent each.

Teflon Don Trump at 32 Percent in New Post-Debate Poll

He's dead!!

29bb_1.JPG

He's a ZOMBIE!!

Yeah, but you think the Clinton Mafia will have an easy time with this guy? roflmao

The professional political class has been totally wrong about everything Trump has done and about how the public would react. Mr Inevitable Jebba the Bush is now down to a 6th place tie with Walker in polls released today.

I really hope and pray that the rest of the libtards stay as stupid and dull witted the rest of the election as you continue to display yourself to be.
Why do you support Hilary Clinton? She'd make a terrible President.

Yeah, but you think the Clinton Mafia will have an easy time with this guy? roflmao

The professional political class has been totally wrong about everything Trump has done and about how the public would react. Mr Inevitable Jebba the Bush is now down to a 6th place tie with Walker in polls released today.

I really hope and pray that the rest of the libtards stay as stupid and dull witted the rest of the election as you continue to display yourself to be.

You are delusional.

You are delusional.
Why do you Trump followers all support Hilary Clinton? Funny convergence of interests of opposites, birthers and Hilary. I wonder what kind of business arrangements Trump made with the Clintons before announcing his candidacy?

You are delusional.
Why do you Trump followers all support Hilary Clinton? Funny convergence of interests of opposites, birthers and Hilary. I wonder what kind of business arrangements Trump made with the Clintons before announcing his candidacy?

"Why do you Trump followers all support Hilary Clinton?"

I am not a Trump supporter, but you do illustrate why the left is dying off. You are idiots and delusional.

You are delusional.

I am not a Trump supporter, but you do illustrate why the left is dying off. You are idiots and delusional.
Oh I see, so then much like Trump, you have no idea what you believe or why.

You are delusional.

I know exactly what I believe in, dude. Right now I am a Rand Paul supporter but that could change. There are 6 candidates I really like right now, and Trump is not the one I like most.

You are delusional.

I know exactly what I believe in, dude. Right now I am a Rand Paul supporter but that could change. There are 6 candidates I really like right now, and Trump is not the one I like most.
Rand Paul is the opposite of Donald Trump. Rand Paul has actual conservative credentials and principles. Donald Trump has no idea what those things are.

You are delusional.

Rand Paul is the opposite of Donald Trump. Rand Paul has actual conservative credentials and principles. Donald Trump has no idea what those things are.
You know little about politics. Go away, little man.

Excellent rebuttal professor, who could possibly argue with that.

I would trade an automatic Trump Presidency in 2016, for eliminating the chance that any of the others in the GOP field would get the chance at winning the job.
Interesting. You don't like anyone except Trump?
I like Jim Webb and that's pretty much it. I'll tolerate Hillary over everyone else. I think Trump is the smallest threat to America among the GOP nominees. As to the other Democrat candidates? I haven't given them much thought. I can't stand Sanders or O'Malley. I might prefer Trump over them I don't know.
I don't know much about Webb. What are his numbers like?
Absolutely terrible. Look him up though he's great. I didn't know much about him until he ran for Senate in 2004 in VA. He won against all odds, bitch-slapped Bush around for a while, and then left after 1 term because he didn't like the job. Highly decorated ex-Marine, Secretary of the Navy under Reagan, etc.
Why didn't he like the job. Does that make
I learned something new and it is quite upsetting. Fox News manipulated the debate so that Trump had 20 questions which left the rest with 5,6,7,3,7,8,6,7,5 questions. All of Trumps questions were negative, or "gotcha" questions.

Then, the powers to be, Erik Erikson "disinvited" Trump to the Red State Gathering due to a comment of Trumps which Trump said was misinterpreted/. The voters spoke, he had a higher rating than the rest.

I am bummed out that regardless of what the polls say, or the voters, the Media and Party bosses dictate who the nominee will be. A strategist for former Pres. Bush has said, Kasich - Rubio will be the ticket. Fine. But let the people make that decision. not Debate handlers! Do you wonder if he can "take" politics? His resume is good.

Trump wanted to monopolize all the attention, he got his wish. What's he complaining about....besides the questions being too hard for him.

The GOP establishment RINO brigade must be pulling its hair out over Trump. :laugh:

Wow, Trump is at 32%! Bush is #2 at 11%, Carson came in third with 9 percent. Walker and Rubio tied with 6 percent each.

We don't want to forget that being a birther automatically disqualifies Trump from serious consideration for leadership.

Teflon Don I love that! :laugh:

We don't want to forget that being a birther automatically disqualifies Trump from serious consideration for leadership.

Oh the IRONY since Hillary's camp invented the birther movement. :laugh:

Seems to be nothing but Trump and only Trump. We take Trump way he is and hope he stands for something good and something American. In any case we vote for Trump the man not a party, not a political philosophy, not for the nation, not for the people, only for Trump the person, and abide by what Trump believes. Reminds me of some others that emerged in Europe earlier.

Trump wanted to monopolize all the attention, he got his wish. What's he complaining about....besides the questions being too hard for him.

'When did you stop beating your wife is not a hard question, it is a LOADED question.

You libtards used to understand this, what happened?

Yeah, Liminal is a troll. Guess he will go on the ignore list also.

Yeah, Liminal is a troll. Guess he will go on the ignore list also.
Sounds more like a reward than a consequence.

'When did you stop beating your wife is not a hard question, it is a LOADED question.

You libtards used to understand this, what happened?
Donald Trump needs to blame someone for making him look like a completely vapid fucking moron in the debate

Forum List

Back