Lol, 'Dead' Trump Grows His Lead in GOP Race

Seems to be nothing but Trump and only Trump. We take Trump way he is and hope he stands for something good and something American. In any case we vote for Trump the man not a party, not a political philosophy, not for the nation, not for the people, only for Trump the person, and abide by what Trump believes. Reminds me of some others that emerged in Europe earlier.

Yep, that is what it happens when the then reigning establishment of a party uses disproportionate funding, thuggery, legal power and dirty tricks to keep out the organized rivals within their own party.

Such a party deserves to evaporate and be replaced.

Trump wanted to monopolize all the attention, he got his wish. What's he complaining about....besides the questions being too hard for him.

'When did you stop beating your wife is not a hard question, it is a LOADED question.

You libtards used to understand this, what happened?
Donald Trump needs to blame someone for making him look like a completely vapid fucking moron in the debate
I guess that's why his poll numbers went up after the ambush (I mean debate).

Trump wanted to monopolize all the attention, he got his wish. What's he complaining about....besides the questions being too hard for him.

'When did you stop beating your wife is not a hard question, it is a LOADED question.

Donald Trump needs to blame someone for making him look like a completely vapid fucking moron in the debate
It means that all the dim witted birther types are coming out in support of their new leader.

It means that all the dim witted birther types are coming out in support of their new leader.
Just keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back