🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

lol, Hannity a laughing stock after retweeting fake news about McCain

The left media does fake shit every day and they never apologize.
What is the left media and what was the fake news yesterday? Who from your left media published the fake news?
Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.
^^^ another rightie gets caught posting bullshit ^^^

Thank gawd we're all entitled to our own opinions.

So,
A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because? Happens to tons of talking heads and politicians alike - at least he stood up and admitted he made a mistake.

as he should do after his embarrassing show .........the freak is getting freakier freakier, what the freak!

you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts

too much Faux News, sad

Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.
No, I just happen to have noticed that you are one of those posters that whine's about fake news whenever a news story appears that you don't like. So, I will ask you again, what news story was published yesterday that was fake and who published it.
I never whine. That is what dumb ass statists and leftists do.
Sure you whine. And you still have not backed up your claim about the left media publishing fake news every day. I asked you to provide the fake news from yesterday and provide the name of the source, twice. Now you are just evading and cowering in you safe spot of deflecting away from not answering the question and backing up your apparent fake claim. Once again, if the left media publishes fake news every day, provide the story and source from yesterday. Try to find something from the last few days if you want. Provide your favorite fake news story from the whole week. Story and source.
Stop whining...
stop posting
6 months vs. 6 years? If you don't like what he says, go post on Democrats underground where you'll have a safe place.

So,
A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because? Happens to tons of talking heads and politicians alike - at least he stood up and admitted he made a mistake.
He got caught telling a blatant lie and using a proven purveyor of fake news, Gateway Pundit.
No, he didn’t. That is what you want to believe rather than what actually happened.

So,

'A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because?'

because it's funny, braindead
Are you even capable of commenting without an ad homonym?

So,
He got caught telling a blatant lie and using a proven purveyor of fake news, Gateway Pundit.
No, he didn’t. That is what you want to believe rather than what actually happened.
Did too.

So,

Might not be that simple.

I don't use (anti)social media myself but the way it seems to work is the Big Lie on steroids --- some impoverished kid in Macedonia makes up a story about Hillary Clinton offing a CIA dude, it goes viral, and the mythology has spread ------ would it make one iota of difference if the kid came back the next week and tweeted "I made it up"?

"Once a bell has rung, you cannot unring it".

Now if Inanity made this into a whole segment on his TV show to get the word out that it was a myth in the interest of equal time, you'd have something closer to a balance.

So,

I don't use (anti)social media myself but the way it seems to work is the Big Lie on steroids --- some impoverished kid in Macedonia makes up a story about Hillary Clinton offing a CIA dude, it goes viral, and the mythology has spread ------ would it make one iota of difference if the kid came back the next week and tweeted "I made it up"?

Now if Inanity made this into a whole segment on his TV show to get the word out that it was a myth in the interest of equal time, you'd have something closer to a balance.
As far as I know, he never devoted any air time to the report in the first place. The OP makes the charge that he retweeted the articles charge. Then tweeted that he had been tricked by a fake report.

He devoted the same resources that he used to push the story to pointing out it was false. Why should he devote an entire segment to a mistaken tweet?

Hannity.jpg

Sean Hannity @seanhannity

I retweeted an inaccurate article. My apologies to @SenJohnMcCain.

9:26 AM - 23 Feb 2017

did you think trump's boyfriend would tell the truth about anything?

The left lies so much that it is safer to just consider everything faked.

These leftists have so infiltrated our institutions that the nation has almost no alternative but to crumble. There is no longer any American agency that's trustworthy.

So,

as he should do after his embarrassing show .........the freak is getting freakier freakier, what the freak!

you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts

too much Faux News, sad

It's ironic when Liberal morons, unable to construct a proper sentence, accuse others of being "braindead".

So,

As far as I know, he never devoted any air time to the report in the first place. The OP makes the charge that he retweeted the articles charge. Then tweeted that he had been tricked by a fake report.

Yes, I understand that.

He devoted the same resources that he used to push the story to pointing out it was false. Why should he devote an entire segment to a mistaken tweet?

Because, as just noted above, "tweeting" things, as we all should know by now, grows. Seems to me if you're going to spread rumors --- which is what tweeting something controversial amounts to --- and the rumor turns out to be false --- then you have the immediate responsibility to unspread them. To undo the damage. It's not a matter of "using the same resources". It's a matter of having the same impact.

It's one thing to be hoodwinked by a false report. It's quite another to enable that report by spreading something you don't know to be true. That's just blatantly irresponsible.

That's why I don't spread rumors. Too much work.

Dupes get duped and because they are dupes they don't know when they are being duped.

Forum List

Back