🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

lol, Hannity a laughing stock after retweeting fake news about McCain

don't be stupid...sorry I know that is not possible.

When one consumes fake news daily, as you do, one becomes a fool. Hence...YOU.
found one look at this crazy bullshit you wrote sourcing the gateway pundit

So? Do you think EVERYTHING from Gateway Pundit is fake?
do you mean the way you think everything on CNN is fake?
Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.
I'm aware your a dementia ridden hate filled bigoted neo nazi conspiracy theorist obsessed with the Jews running the media you dont have to tell me, its obvious
Now you got me...Heil Hitler!!!

The left media does fake shit every day and they never apologize.
What is the left media and what was the fake news yesterday? Who from your left media published the fake news?
Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.
No, I just happen to have noticed that you are one of those posters that whine's about fake news whenever a news story appears that you don't like. So, I will ask you again, what news story was published yesterday that was fake and who published it.
I never whine. That is what dumb ass statists and leftists do.

Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.
I'm aware your a dementia ridden hate filled bigoted neo nazi conspiracy theorist obsessed with the Jews running the media you dont have to tell me, its obvious
Again you dont have to tell me, its obvious

Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.
Of course, you are right.

Sieg Heil!

2000px-NSDAP-Logo.svg.png

What is the left media and what was the fake news yesterday? Who from your left media published the fake news?
Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.
No, I just happen to have noticed that you are one of those posters that whine's about fake news whenever a news story appears that you don't like. So, I will ask you again, what news story was published yesterday that was fake and who published it.
your whining right now about the "left wing media", even though it has nothing to do with the topic.

Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.
Of course, you are right.

Sieg Heil!

2000px-NSDAP-Logo.svg.png
tell me again about the jews who run the media

Sure you whine. And you still have not backed up your claim about the left media publishing fake news every day. I asked you to provide the fake news from yesterday and provide the name of the source, twice. Now you are just evading and cowering in you safe spot of deflecting away from not answering the question and backing up your apparent fake claim. Once again, if the left media publishes fake news every day, provide the story and source from yesterday. Try to find something from the last few days if you want. Provide your favorite fake news story from the whole week. Story and source.

Sure you whine. And you still have not backed up your claim about the left media publishing fake news every day. I asked you to provide the fake news from yesterday and provide the name of the source, twice. Now you are just evading and cowering in you safe spot of deflecting away from not answering the question and backing up your apparent fake claim. Once again, if the left media publishes fake news every day, provide the story and source from yesterday. Try to find something from the last few days if you want. Provide your favorite fake news story from the whole week. Story and source.
Stop whining...

Stop whining...
stop posting

Stop whining...
stop posting
No. You stop posting.

Hannity like trump has diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain

Stop whining...
stop posting
No. You stop posting.
No, seriously

false equivalence noted, im sure you read the gateway pundit everyday hell you probably sourced them a few times today

This was always the plan by Democrats… flood the US with millions of dependent immigrants and change America forever.
The country will become less prosperous but at least Democrats will have millions of new government dependent citizens to keep them in power.

In 1980 6.2% of the US population was foreign born. Thirty-five years later, in 2015, 13.5% of the US population is foreign born.

The Hispanic population in the United States has increased from 6.5% of the population in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the presidency to 17.6% today.

Here They Are Three Shocking US Immigration Statistics in Three Simple Charts - The Gateway Pundit
Remember when that bitch said it was the job of the media to tell us what to think, then denied she said it despite that fact everybody saw her say it?

What were you saying about Hannitys journalistic integrity again?

your whining right now about the "left wing media", even though it has nothing to do with the topic.
The difference between accidentally sharing fake news....and generating fake news. Thats the topic.

Remember when the NYT got busted for lying? Which time, you ask?

There are so many to choose from..

false equivalence noted, im sure you read the gateway pundit everyday hell you probably sourced them a few times today

This was always the plan by Democrats… flood the US with millions of dependent immigrants and change America forever.
The country will become less prosperous but at least Democrats will have millions of new government dependent citizens to keep them in power.

In 1980 6.2% of the US population was foreign born. Thirty-five years later, in 2015, 13.5% of the US population is foreign born.

The Hispanic population in the United States has increased from 6.5% of the population in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the presidency to 17.6% today.

Here They Are Three Shocking US Immigration Statistics in Three Simple Charts - The Gateway Pundit
What is fake about that?

What is fake about that?
Don't ask the mentally disabled questions.

...just something I learned long ago.

That's a pretty awful tweet. War criminal? Seriously? I don't care a whole lot forhis politics but the man gave his dues. Hannity should never have repeated that tweet simply because it called him that. Be a little more responsible when it comes to a matter of someone's livelihood, reputation and military service.

So,
A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because? Happens to tons of talking heads and politicians alike - at least he stood up and admitted he made a mistake.

'A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because?'

because it's funny, braindead

That's a pretty awful tweet. War criminal? Seriously? I don't care a whole lot forhis politics but the man gave his dues. Hannity should never have repeated that tweet simply because it called him that. Be a little more responsible when it comes to a matter of someone's livelihood, reputation and military service.
yeah I used to believe he was a war hero. I don't anymore. He's a traitor now, I imagine he was a traitor then. Which would explain why he lived, and why they kept him.

Forum List

Back