🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LOL! Hillary’s campaign announcement says she’s ‘fought CHILDREN and FAMILIES all her career’!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This will be the one time she actually tells the truth. be it mistakenly.. and that's the people you're going to vote for?.man oh man
announcement at the site.

SNIP:

You would think that pushing back the announcement another three and a half hours after months and months of waiting that the Hillary team might have had enough time to actually check their announcement for typos and errors.

But you would be wrong:

all of it here
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/lol-hillarys-campaign-announcement-says-shes-fought-children-and-families-all-her-career/#ixzz3XDeufH8M

I wish conservatives didn't bring themselves down to level of left wingers by posting tripe like this. What makes you think you're any different from assholes like Stats if you do?

It is largely a matter of self respect. Because they have none is no reason to ape them.

I wish conservatives didn't bring themselves down to level of left wingers by posting tripe like this. What makes you think you're any different from assholes like Stats if you do?

It is largely a matter of self respect. Because they have none is no reason to ape them.

So you didn't notice!

Take heart, you weren't alone.

that's why I put it in current events. You have to admit it's a hell of start. Man it's going to be long election cycle.

that's why I put it in current events. You have to admit it's a hell of start. Man it's going to be long election cycle.
Yeah, but it's not an event. It's a non-starter which does not even need to be addressed.

It is exactly the fodder of those who who would link sources like the Daily Kos or Jon Stewart. In other words low-life stuff worthy of the likes of Stats and Rightwinger.

Come on, grow up!

Yeah, but it's not an event. It's a non-starter which does not even need to be addressed.

It is exactly the fodder of those who who would link sources like the Daily Kos or Jon Stewart. In other words low-life stuff worthy of the likes of Stats and Rightwinger.

Come on, grow up!

yes sir

Come on, grow up!

yes sir
I just hate to see conservatives act like adolescent "progressives".

I'm tired of her already and it's only be one day. sheesh

SNIP:
8 Reasons Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Will Be A Trainwreck

April 12, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway
Hillary Clinton has announced what everyone’s known for years: She’s running for the Democratic nomination for president. Anyone not a Democratic partisan who was old enough to be mildly cognizant by the late 1990s is sighing. After all the scandals and lies and claims of victim status, do we really need to go through all that again?

Clinton’s announcement on April 12 comes 16 years to the day after a “Federal judge held President Clinton in contempt of court … saying he had willfully provided false testimony under oath” in a sexual misconduct lawsuit. Yes, the Clinton 1990s were full of absolutely salacious details (I’d avoid footnotes 210 and 237 of the Starr Report) about sexual harassment, regular fundraising scandals involving foreign countries, many lost documents, crony capitalism and everything else. But it was exciting enough the first time. I’m not entirely sure we can handle the second round.

Anyway, here are a few things to look forward to with the very tiring news that a tired Hillary Clinton is running again for president.

1. Reporters Will Never Ask Hard Questions About Hillary’s Record
Yesterday a New York Times political reporter wondered why only Hillary was being pressed by the press to answer why she wants to be president.

The tweet links to a Washington Post article by Dan Balz addressing the question. I jokingly responded, “I’ll take ‘because it’s such a puffball question’ for $400, Alex.” Seriously, are the media really pressing Hillary on anything? If that’s the thing they’re pressing her on, is it because it’s such a nice way to allow a candidate to speak freely about how awesome she is?

From the media, expect lots of emphasis on the mind-blowing fact that Hillary Clinton is a female of the species. Fun fact: So am I, very happy to be so, and yet in no way would I ever in a million years find this a necessary much less sufficient trait for the presidency.

As for questions about any positive thing from Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State? That we might not expect to hear much about.

2. Everyone’s Weary of the Clintons

ALL of it here:
8 Reasons Hillary Clinton s Campaign Will Be A Trainwreck

Finally, a refreshing, albeit unexpected, bit of HONESTY from Madame Pantsuit.

scooby-van-hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back