This is why so many people have doubts about the whole Corona Panic. If this octogenarian broad who is supposedly in the know about it, isn't concerned enough to follow her own rules, why should anyone else? After all Pelosi is supposed to be part of a vulnerable population.

Elitist leaders who force people to do what they do not are of tyranny. We have many of them today. You have seen their brethern around the world. Castro, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Big Daddy, Hitler and more. Here they are the same but just packaged differently. The end result though will not be any different. We see their handy work today.

So when i get back to Floor E. Da , i am going to go to the local Walmart and walk in without a mask, and not social distance. If i am approached i will pull out the video and say, "if this bitch who leads the house of reps can do this shit, so can i".
The whole idea to me with the virus is to limit any restrictions on individuals. Balancing common sense with safety. This became political first and the people came second.

Disgusting Philadelphia mayor goes out to eat inside of a restaurant with no mask on but refuses to let businesses open in his city.. democrats are the most disgusting most communist party in the history of this country.. We must fix education before it’s too late they’re destroying our children’s minds

one rule for the public but no rules for her

She should be shaved like the French did to Nazi collaborators is WWII...

Two-women-partially-stripped-their-heads-shaved-and-with-swastikas-painted-on-their-faces.jpg

Disgusting Philadelphia mayor goes out to eat inside of a restaurant with no mask on but refuses to let businesses open in his city.. democrats are the most disgusting most communist party in the history of this country.. We must fix education before it’s too late they’re destroying our children’s minds
Its gets worse

liberal democrats in city government vote to defund the police but make sure they have police protection for themselves

Its gets worse

liberal democrats in city government vote to defund the police but make sure they have police protection for themselves
Republicans need to pump this information on social media commercials, bill boards. Before it’s to late

Yea, but on the other hand, if we don't excuse her for trying to improve her appearance, she'll just continue to scare the neighborhood children.

More Dimwinger Elite "Do as I say, not as I do" liberal bullshit.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News has learned.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. Pacific Time, the California powerhouse is seen walking through eSalon in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth or nose.

PELOSI ANNOUNCES CORONAVIRUS MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN HOUSE CHAMBER

The stylist doing her hair can be seen following her wearing a black face mask.

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.

'I am sharing this because of what everyone in my industry and my city ... is going through right now.'
— Salon owner Erica Kious
Salon owner Erica Kious, in a phone interview with Fox News on Tuesday, shared details of Pelosi’s visit. Kious explained she has independent stylists working for her who rent chairs in her salon.

“One of the stylists who rents a chair from me contacted me Sunday night,” Kious said.

A screengrab of the text message she received from one of her stylists, and obtained by Fox News, said: “I’ll be there at 2:45 tomorrow. Pelosi assistant just messaged me to do her hair.”

Kious replied: “Pelosi?”

A text message from a hairstylist to Erica Kious, salon owner, that he would open the salon to provide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi services.

A text message from a hairstylist to Erica Kious, salon owner, that he would open the salon to provide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi services.
“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she "can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

Kious cast Pelosi’s visit as a double standard.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

She has her mask off for a few minutes in a hair Solon. Just how desperate and pathetic can you get.

This is the world according to Democrats.

Chefs and restaurant owners in Philadelphia are sizzling hot over a photo showing Democratic Mayor Jim Kenney, who banned indoor dining in Philly due to COVID-19, enjoying an indoor restaurant meal in Maryland.

Forum List

Back