LOL, Psaki is well out of her depth.

I like her. She's informative, professional and pleasant. As time goes on, maybe she'll be able to anticipate what the press corps will ask her and she'll have more answers.

It cracks me up that suddenly all the rightwingers are hanging on every word President Biden's press secretary utters and are SO disappointed if she can't supply them with facts they need.
Yeah, sure. LOL

we've grown accustomd to Kayleigh's professionalism. Poor Jen looks completely lost

I like her. She's informative, professional and pleasant. As time goes on, maybe she'll be able to anticipate what the press corps will ask her and she'll have more answers.

It cracks me up that suddenly all the rightwingers are hanging on every word President Biden's press secretary utters and are SO disappointed if she can't supply them with facts they need.
Yeah, sure. LOL

we've grown accustomd to Kayleigh's professionalism. Poor Jen looks completely lost
She did draw a big blank on that one. Ever done that in front of an audience before? It's embarrassing, but it happens. Every other time I've seen her pressers (which is not every day) she's seemed okay. I've sometimes wondered how long it takes her to get back to them--the next day? Two? Does she answer at the presser or get in touch with that reporter directly? Does anyone know?

Yeah, sure. LOL

She did draw a big blank on that one. Ever done that in front of an audience before? It's embarrassing, but it happens. Every other time I've seen her pressers (which is not every day) she's seemed okay. I've sometimes wondered how long it takes her to get back to them--the next day? Two? Does she answer at the presser or get in touch with that reporter directly? Does anyone know?
She generally will say she doesn’t know and will get back to them......Then she does

Kayleigh would go to her “Book of Lies” give an answer and end the Press Conference

She didn’t have an answer so she said she would get back to it.

Legitimate response
It's not legitimate when nearly 1/2 of your responses are "I don't have a fucking clue, let me circle back with you".

She has no answers because she's completely uninformed and incompetent.
Got any proof of that?

I didn’t think so

Yeah, sure. LOL

She generally will say she doesn’t know and will get back to them......Then she does

Kayleigh would go to her “Book of Lies” give an answer and end the Press Conference

LOL, prove she lied kid.

Yeah, sure. LOL

LOL, prove she lied kid.
She works for Trump

She didn’t have an answer so she said she would get back to it.

Legitimate response

View attachment 451562

Russia Today dude?

Really?

It's very fitting in Psaki's case, since she works for Putin:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

They are calling it "hate speech". Essentially anything that disagrees with the narrative, I like to call it the truth. This is why you can be arrested in Western Europe for what you say. You want fellow Americans subject to an opinion of who is in power? That is what you will have. Fuck the Constitution.

Whoever supports this IS NOT an American.

Forum List

Back