Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”

@GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc

Kasie Hunt (@kasie) February 6, 2019

I think that was the problem: he did.

Greg

Forced her to do oral sex, she is saying...……...but yeah.

Okay, Republicans are going to have to fix this "destroy everyone" meme, but could we please wait until the whole Democratic Party is dead on the battlefield, killed by each other?

Normally I would say it's not illegal, or surprising, to swear in such a situation. But now I'd better say, "Oh, that's TERRIBLE! Racist! Sexist! Ableist! Cis-preferring! Against animals!! Probably we should keep this going until they start in on Republicans, then shut it down.
again, if he forced her to give oral sex, why the fk didn't she bite that mthr fkr's prick off? I don't believe any one who said someone forced them and they don't bite that mthr fkr's pecker or squeeze the nuts off. people are women truly that fking stupid?

Oh shit, after watching the dem women on tv last night, that may be rhetorical. Those broads have no fking brains and linked at the hips.

again, if he forced her to give oral sex, why the fk didn't she bite that mthr fkr's prick off? I don't believe any one who said someone forced them and they don't bite that mthr fkr's pecker or squeeze the nuts off. people are women truly that fking stupid?

On the unlikely assumption that this is not a rhetorical question.....

The answer is that it's complicated. It's a confusing situation. And very fast-moving.

And by the time we figure out we're mad as hell, it's all over.

However, you are right: young women need to think faster, bite harder, and always, always call the police immediately. Prefer charges and go to court. Every time. It's the only way to stop @MeToo.

And he's another Dim of course :laugh:.

And the hysteria continues.

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

FAIRFAX ACCUSER RETAINS FIRM THAT REPRESENTED BLASEY FORD

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

If it were Lindsey Graham would you feel the same way?

Many on the left get upset over stuff that happened decades ago because they can not or will not focus on today issues.

Personally I do not care if some idiot wore black face or painted themselves white, it is their life not mine...

On the unlikely assumption that this is not a rhetorical question.....

The answer is that it's complicated. It's a confusing situation. And very fast-moving.

And by the time we figure out we're mad as hell, it's all over.

However, you are right: young women need to think faster, bite harder, and always, always call the police immediately. Prefer charges and go to court. Every time. It's the only way to stop @MeToo.
my point as well. You can tell the cops exactly where your teeth left the mark.

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

If it were Lindsey Graham would you feel the same way?

Many on the left get upset over stuff that happened decades ago because they can not or will not focus on today issues.

Personally I do not care if some idiot wore black face or painted themselves white, it is their life not mine...
I would think it was a compliment that a white dude wanted to look black. Not sure how it is exactly demeaning. I don't get it. Guess that's cause i'm white. funny how all the white dems know so much on how it feels to be black. why is that?

Being consistent and a man of principles I say the same thing about this woman as I did about Ford "shut the fuck up,, you should have filed charges way back then. How convenient that you just decided it was rape as the man was about to take a high position in politics"

Being consistent and a man of principles I say the same thing about this woman as I did about Ford "shut the fuck up,, you should have filed charges way back then. How convenient that you just decided it was rape as the man was about to take a high position in politics"
yep, to everyone of the women out there that think you can just come out of the woodwork thirty years later and expect we believe you. fk off. dude, I'm not demoloser either. I'm consistent like you. Ellison's ex-girlfriend did do that and the #metoo's went and hid. Ellison is a woman beater. fk him.

Kasie Hunt (NBC) ^ | 2-7-19 | Kasie Hunt
NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson. Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck thiat bitch"
What I want to know is, (1) Who ratted him out and (2) Why on earth did NBC feel it was appropriate to make this a national news item?

NBC is feeding the frenzy in a most sleazy way, imo.
I dunno. Black face in 1980.... people should know better. Now dressing up like MJ at a party .... that is sort of funny. Inappropriate maybe, but it's not something done to insult an entire race. I mean people do still dress as leprechains, but the drunken Irish deadbeat stereotype is thankfully passé.

But yeah, somebody on the right is feeding this stuff. It's payback for kavenaugh. And I thought Kavenaugh should have just given the BushII generic apology of when I was young and irresponsible I was young and irresponsible. LOL
Bendog, I'm wondering about the Lt. Governor, who is accused of forcing a woman to give him a blow job while visiting him in his hotel room. NBC just reported that he said "Fuck that bitch" about her. Now, to me, that is completely unnecessary information and I think it was cheezy of NBC to even report it. We are hitting all time lows in media behavior with this shit.

I'm sorry. I personally think Kavenaugh should have just done the if ah hurt annahbuddy when ah was yung dum and drunk, ah'm sorry.

But women should not go to hotel rooms with men, esp when there may be booze involved. And if they're adults ... I don't have much sympathy.

And with Dr. Ford .... what the hell kind of school allows drunken frat parties for HIGH School?

I'm a dad, and I know group rape is a real school danger, but two drunken kids .... are two drunken kids

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson. Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck thiat bitch"
What I want to know is, (1) Who ratted him out and (2) Why on earth did NBC feel it was appropriate to make this a national news item?

I dunno. Black face in 1980.... people should know better. Now dressing up like MJ at a party .... that is sort of funny. Inappropriate maybe, but it's not something done to insult an entire race. I mean people do still dress as leprechains, but the drunken Irish deadbeat stereotype is thankfully passé.

But yeah, somebody on the right is feeding this stuff. It's payback for kavenaugh. And I thought Kavenaugh should have just given the BushII generic apology of when I was young and irresponsible I was young and irresponsible. LOL
Bendog, I'm wondering about the Lt. Governor, who is accused of forcing a woman to give him a blow job while visiting him in his hotel room. NBC just reported that he said "Fuck that bitch" about her. Now, to me, that is completely unnecessary information and I think it was cheezy of NBC to even report it. We are hitting all time lows in media behavior with this shit.
I agree. And I just don't don't know why she was in the hotel room. I only recall being in one hotel room, one on one with a couple of women other than my wife. And sex was always an implied invitation.

She was too embarrassed to report it then because she was in his hotel room, right? I woulda bit him.

THANK YOU!! That was exactly what I thought ---------- both parts. Didn't think I'd better say it, but since you've broken the ice ----

Gals: bite him hard, get out of danger, call the police from the hotel lobby. So much for that guy's political career.

And sex life.
I woulda bit him and ran but NOT called the police. And with that decision made back then, I sure wouldn't be bringing it up now.

She was too embarrassed to report it then because she was in his hotel room, right? I woulda bit him.

THANK YOU!! That was exactly what I thought ---------- both parts. Didn't think I'd better say it, but since you've broken the ice ----

Gals: bite him hard, get out of danger, call the police from the hotel lobby. So much for that guy's political career.

And sex life.
I woulda bit him and ran but NOT called the police. And with that decision made back then, I sure wouldn't be bringing it up now.

I'm curious, what would your posts on the subject of Kav reveal if we were to search them? I would hope that they would show the same level of skepticism.......

I agree. And I just don't don't know why she was in the hotel room. I only recall being in one hotel room, one on one with a couple of women other than my wife. And sex was always an implied invitation.
Conventions are a different world; you all do a bunch of drinkin and partying after all day meetings and then because you're not in your usual routine at home it's like the rules get suspended and you act stupid. At least that's the way conventions always seem. So of course there was sex implied; she just didn't want to give him a blow job. It was not at all nice of him to force her, if he did, but like I said, it's not all that easy to force compliance on that issue either.
Funny timing, story could certainly be true but if it was too embarrassing to tell the police, why would you come out now and tell the whole world?

click bait. whatever gets hits is news.

Conventions are a different world; you all do a bunch of drinkin and partying after all day meetings and then because you're not in your usual routine at home it's like the rules get suspended and you act stupid. At least that's the way conventions always seem. So of course there was sex implied; she just didn't want to give him a blow job. It was not at all nice of him to force her, if he did, but like I said, it's not all that easy to force compliance on that issue either.
Funny timing, story could certainly be true but if it was too embarrassing to tell the police, why would you come out now and tell the whole world?
Leftists always out themselves as anti-female.

The stupidity in 1980 should NOT affect a politician (or SCOTUS candidate) TODAY, UNLESS that individual’s behavior still reflects those stupid views.
Liking beer is ok, tho! :)

The stupidity in 1980 should NOT affect a politician (or SCOTUS candidate) TODAY, UNLESS that individual’s behavior still reflects those stupid views.
Liking beer is ok, tho! :)
246405_image.jpg

My wife and I sort of disagreed on Dr. Ford. Not to doubt her sincerity, but she said she'd been worried for a long time Kavenaugh would be nominated to the SC. JMO, but her concerns went beyond just a night when she was drunk and terrified 40 years ago. My wife and I agreed that Kavenaugh should have done the "I'm really sorry about whatever someone remembers me doing, even if I remember it different, but I'm not that man today."

The Va thing smells like an organized effort. One guy who dressed like Michael Jackson 35 years ago. LOL, sue me. The guy and the oral sex in the hotel room .... I just don't know. I mean I went on business trips and I certainly don't recall or ever meant to hurt anyone ... but Jesus. Conventions were like Club Med, back then.

Now I'm just old and long married. I had to convince my daughter she wouldn't be "raped and dropped in the East River," if she went out with a guy who was known to her college buddies for years. He's a very nice man.

I didn't think of the victimization part because I'm not a black person who has been victimized by the KKK

Neither have 99.9% of the rest of Americans.

Do you get offended when you see a black person with straight blonde hair? Do you call that cultural appropriation or just think "lol that looks stupid" and move on with your life?
But yes, indeed, American blacks have been victimized and frequently still are. Driving While Black. Being denied financial opportunities and jobs because of prejudice. Going to jail or being shot for incidents that a white boy would get away with. It's real. I don't deny it. I just didn't see it in those costumes. Now I get it.

All crap. If what you say is true, why is it a gay black dude signs my paycheck every week? Why does that gay black dude drive a newer and nicer car then me? As for the rest, the stats on shootings don’t match your claims. It’s just silly and I personally believe you are smarter then that, if not a little emotional.

Forum List

Back