Lol, wuhan virus breaks out in Antarctica despite everyone there FULLY VACCINATED.

The fatigue of people just tired of hearing about it or the fatigue caused by having the virus?
the virus GG , it drags one right on out

hearing
about it .....well you'd think we're all in some bad episode of walking dead

in any case, the pandemic for yours truly is over

~S~

in any case, the pandemic for yours truly is over

I wish that were the case for the Golfing household, but things are getting insane again at the hospital for my wife. What affects her, affects me.

Remember when democrats called vaxxed people who got covid, "break through cases"?

Now they are common.

A Belgian scientific research station in Antarctica is dealing with an outbreak of Covid-19, despite workers being fully vaccinated and based in one of the world's remotest regions.

Since 14 December, at least 16 of the 25 workers at the Princess Elisabeth Polar Station have caught the virus.

Officials say cases remain mild so far.

"The situation isn't dramatic," Joseph Cheek, a project manager for the International Polar Foundation, told the BBC.

Lol at the news and the vaxxers that will blame the anti vaxxers for the WUHAN virus spreading in Antarctica.

Don't worry. The myocarditis is just myth despite extensive evidence that it isn't a myth.

Like this vaccinated basketball player collapsing. Wasn't a knee like they all thought.

Nope, a MYSTERIOUS HEART INCIDENT.

As the least retarded person here, let me explain.

All a vaccine is is a photo of COVID. That's right, the vaccine does nothing to kill COVID or to block COVID from entering your body.

It's up to your body to kill COVID. A massive war is waged in your body with billions of your soldiers versus the billions of COVID virus feeding on your cells.

So what does the vaccine photo of COVID do? It tells your body what COVID looks like. After your vaccinated, COVID can't sneak into your body on a massive sneak attack. Your body starts fighting the moment COVID enters your body instead of your body taking days to realize it's under attack.

It's been over a year, fellow tard, you should know this, tard or not.

So being vaccinated does not stop COVID from invading. Only your body can do that.

If you like the 1982 The Thing I think you will find that the original 1951 version was even better

I like the old mil-surps and that M29 Weasel is to die for but on the whole I much prefer the '82 version for pure sci-fi horror.

LOL....I guess growing up on Gunsmoke and knowing that James Arness was The Thing gave it a almost comical nature.

I like the old mil-surps and that M29 Weasel is to die for but on the whole I much prefer the '82 version for pure sci-fi horror.

LOL....I guess growing up on Gunsmoke and knowing that James Arness was The Thing gave it a almost comical nature.
It was a jewel crafted by real film makers and great actors instead of some techno freak and a computer

but each to his own I suppose

It was only very recently that the public became widely aware that Arness was the Thing

and at the time the film was released Arness was not a star

another great movie of that period was “THEM!” Which to my knowledge Hollywood has not shit on yet

that film has Davy Crocket aka Fess Parker and Leonard Nemoy as the most memorable cast members

It was a jewel crafted by real film makers and great actors instead of some techno freak and a computer

but each to his own I suppose
Oh I agree Howard Hawks was no joke but then again you must remember....1951's Thing was made four years before I was born so the first time I saw it was was on the Saturday monster movie shows likely 12 years later in the early '60s....You know, along with the Creature From The Black Lagoon and The Giant Claw. ;)

That said Carpenter's people used animatronic models, not computers for the monsters.....The original is not always better.

Practical Effects of The Thing

It was only very recently that the public became widely aware that Arness was the Thing

and at the time the film was released Arness was not a star

another great movie of that period was “THEM!” Which to my knowledge Hollywood has not shit on yet

that film has Davy Crocket aka Fess Parker and Leonard Nemoy as the most memorable cast members
Them!
It broke the mold on the atomic bug movies.....Lots of good mil-surp action too. ;)

God what a disaster he has been for this flu..................
It really has been a tragic turn of events, but one that many expect from Xiden, and the Demafascist....sadly a lot of people didn't see the warning signs and put party over country

The January 6th FAILED insurrection.
Aaaand this dude bodecea brings up Jan 6th...about the Wuhan flu breaking out in Antarctica. You know where the antifa dress up as Trump supporters, then rioted, as capital police were told to stand down so that dudes like bodecea can bring it up over and over like a trained parrot he is

Wow, I never knew that there was any population down there in Antarctica.

God bless you and the people there always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wouldn't be able to deal with cold all year round. I have no idea how they have been able to.

Forum List

Back