LOL!!! Zimmerman's Wife Retracts Claims

This is the fourth chick Zimmerman's had real trouble with.

Gotta love who you guys make into "heroes".

What 'trouble'?

Whose hero? He's no 'hero' of mine. Don't know him, don't wanna know him.

I'm just one of those people who will stand and fight for an underdog. Unlike the scumbag left who literally THRIVES on the Mob Mentality like a pack of Jackals

Oh yes..you're fighting for a guy who as a kid, sexually assaulted his younger cousin.
Who as a grown man, lost a job as a security guard for throwing a woman around.
Who as a grown man, got into with his fiancee who got a restraining order against him.
Who, now, punched his father in law in the nose and tossed his wife around while threatening to shoot them.

And, oh yeah, he shot an innocent kid through the heart.

Great "underdog"...you betcha!

Sallow, these people are liberal democrats. They act like liberal democrats. They are not heroes to the right. We, on the right were simply defending THE LAW, and a person's right to self-defense.

Now the case is over and George and family are back, acting like their normal Obama-loving selves.

The shot through the heart was out of character, but a good shot, none the less.

What 'trouble'?

I'm just one of those people who will stand and fight for an underdog. Unlike the scumbag left who literally THRIVES on the Mob Mentality like a pack of Jackals

Oh yes..you're fighting for a guy who as a kid, sexually assaulted his younger cousin.
Who as a grown man, got into with his fiancee who got a restraining order against him.
Who, now, punched his father in law in the nose and tossed his wife around while threatening to shoot them.

^^---------^^
butthurt-4-volcanic.jpg

Naw.

And you should concern yourself less with men's "butts" lest people get the wrong idea..

:eusa_shifty:

After yesterday's breathless headlines about that mean ol' George Zimmerman beating his wife, threatening people and murdering three defenseless Black kids just for fun...

Guess what? It was all bullshit. All of it.

Despite all the wishing and hoping and lying by the left.... Despite the allegations....

It's all BULLSHIT....

Police: Zimmerman wife not pressing charges

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

H/T Asaritis. He called it right away

I'm sure the New Yawk Slimes, WaPo, ABC, NBC, and CBS will all headline that fact as soon as they can find the time :lmao:

Suck on it libturds. Trayvon is still dead and George Zimmerman is still walking around a Free Man.

Embrace the butt hurt

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

This doesn't change much of anything. He murdered an innocent kid and he beats up on women.

Why are you rw's STILL celebrating this scumbag? You consistently choose scum to idolize.

Why is this in Politics?

He didn't "murder" anyone.

The jury said so in open court. :thup:

Hey hey hey!!!

No need to diminish the character and intellect of jackals. They're a proud species that actually fullfill a niche in the ecosystem.

These are parasites we're talking about, they irritate jackals just as much as the rest of us.

They're not even worthwhile parasites.

Some parasites are symbiotic while others provide a food source for other creatures.

dimocraps are like intestinal worms.... Completely and utterly worthless and with absolutely zero (0) redeeming virtues. Not even good for menial labor.

Too stupid.

That's a good point. They're certainly akin to helminths. I believe I shall use that term to describe them more often.

You made me look that word up. I hate that. :)

dimocraps haven't learned their place yet.

They haven't figured out that they're actually biotrophic parasites and not the necrotrophic parasites they're acting like.

^^---------^^
butthurt-4-volcanic.jpg

Naw.

And you should concern yourself less with men's "butts" lest people get the wrong idea..

:eusa_shifty:

You're a man? :confused:

What 'trouble'?

Sallow, these people are liberal democrats. They act like liberal democrats. They are not heroes to the right. We, on the right were simply defending THE LAW, and a person's right to self-defense.

Now the case is over and George and family are back, acting like their normal Obama-loving selves.

The shot through the heart was out of character, but a good shot, none the less.

He's one of yours, now ace. He's been making the rounds in conservative circles for quite some time.

And a point blank shot that killed a barely 17 year old is is a "good shot"?

:doubt:

I love the double standards of Libs.

For George Z, he is GUILTY of everything that anyone has ever accused him of - no discussion whatsoever, HE DID IT! (see above).

But we had a President who was a KNOWN liar, philanderer, and rapist, and we get, "Everybody lies about sex. What's the big deal?"

Fucking priceless.

He's one of yours, now ace. He's been making the rounds in conservative circles for quite some time.

THAT is FUNNY!!

Now the rw's are saying that gz shooting a kid in the heart while straddling him is a "good shot"?

What do they consider a bad shot?

I love the double standards of Libs.

For George Z, he is GUILTY of everything that anyone has ever accused him of - no discussion whatsoever, HE DID IT! (see above).

But we had a President who was a KNOWN liar, philanderer, and rapist, and we get, "Everybody lies about sex. What's the big deal?"

Fucking priceless.

Once you understand, and it hurts to admit it but it's true, that dimocraps are truly the scum of the Earth -- It all falls into line.

If you go at this whole thing believing that "they're just like us but with different beliefs'' you'll never get it, you'll always be confused and you'll wonder why.

If you approach it with the factual notion that they're scumbags, it will make perfect sense to you.

It does to me.

THAT is FUNNY!!

Now the rw's are saying that gz shooting a kid in the heart while straddling him is a "good shot"?

What do they consider a bad shot?

Missing?

After yesterday's breathless headlines about that mean ol' George Zimmerman beating his wife, threatening people and murdering three defenseless Black kids just for fun...

Despite all the wishing and hoping and lying by the left.... Despite the allegations....

It's all BULLSHIT....

I'm sure the New Yawk Slimes, WaPo, ABC, NBC, and CBS will all headline that fact as soon as they can find the time :lmao:

Suck on it libturds. Trayvon is still dead and George Zimmerman is still walking around a Free Man.

Embrace the butt hurt

This doesn't change much of anything. He murdered an innocent kid and he beats up on women.

Why are you rw's STILL celebrating this scumbag? You consistently choose scum to idolize.

Why is this in Politics?

I have no idea why one of THE most political events in recent memory (If I had a son...) would be in the Politics section of the Board, do you?

yer a fucking genius

images

120324-if-i-had.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Fox News played her 911 call in its entirety yesterday. It was obvious she was lying and making it up as she went along. The dispatcher who took the call knew it too.

What a sad case that the public and the media finds it necessary to persecute this man because he defended himself against a black thug.

It's all BULLSHIT....

Embrace the butt hurt

Why is this in Politics?

I have no idea why one of THE most political events in recent memory (If I had a son...) would be in the Politics section of the Board, do you?

yer a fucking genius

Dang.

Had a little trouble finding it again.

In

CURRENT EVENTS.

Forum List

Back