London mayor imposes new "knife control polices"

I'd hit all the restaurants hard for thirty days, tons of knife wielding folks in those places.

It won't be long before the folks in the U.K. will have to register their kitchen cutlery...

They've had knife-control over there for years already, including a ban of any knives with points, and collection boxes spaced around the country, where you can turn them in.

None of that shit the mayor is proposing is going to stop criminals from getting all stabby.

What an idiot.

He'd be a Democrat were he over here.

Here's another write-up.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

the funny thing is they already had "knife control" polices in place

No doubt the
th

there.

work as well as the

th

here

Next they will ban sticks and stones, especially sharp ones. It will be a great time to be a criminal in London, with all those unarmed victims around.

What an idiot.

He'd be a Democrat were he over here.

Here's another write-up.

London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings

the funny thing is they already had "knife control" polices in place

No doubt the
th

there.

work as well as the

th

here

Those "posted" signs usually depict a Beretta. I usually ignore them because I don't carry a Beretta.

th

Great Britain already banned pointed knives a few years ago. This is the type of knife that one is legally able to purchase in Great Britain now...

rimg.php

They even had an amnesty period to turn in pointy knives...

rimg.php

How long before some high school kid posts a picture of a knife and somebody feels threatened and calls the cops? I'm taking bets. Want in Asclepias?

Soon they'll find someone down with a ball-point pen sticking out of their eye and all hell will break loose among the office jockeys over writing utensil-free zones.

Leftists.......what a cluster of Clowns.
Gun Control....Knife Control.....Assault Sugary Soda Control.....anyone who goes along with these clowns is a FOOL

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Great Britain already banned pointed knives a few years ago. This is the type of knife that one is legally able to purchase in Great Britain now...

rimg.php

They even had an amnesty period to turn in pointy knives...

rimg.php

what a bunch of backwards thinking

Forum List

Back