London on Lockdown

There was no 'bad situation'. This is deliberate thuggery and hooliganism, nothing more. Not race, not poverty... just out of control kids.

That's exactly what I said. A riot is, by nature, out of control.

How is your anger about it going to solve anything?

A riot, is like a fire. It's nature is to consume. It has smoke. It destroys. Do we get angry at the fire for being hot?
Fire lacks the ability to put itself out or to not start in the first place. These are supposedly PEOPLE that are out of control. Excusing their actions by comparing them to a chemical reaction is what caused this situation in the first place. People must take responsibility for their actions and stop excusing bad behavior.

No one is excusing bad behavior. I'm pointing out, that anger at bad behavior doesn't help.

Who slaughtered 6 million liberals just for being liberal? Anyone? No.

Ravi, that is fucking disrespectful to the millions of Jews who were slaughtered by Nazis. The right are not Nazis - no matter how much you wish we were. And liberals have not suffered the historic slaughter that the Jews have.

Your disrespect and trivializing of the holocaust is disgraceful.

:rolleyes:

I'm talking about the tendency of many to blame all woes on the Jews.

Go look in the mirror with your stupid blame the liberals bullshit.

This is for Ravi
.... Just because... I'm not a liberal.
Enjoy the song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-W-QdyILRY&feature=player_detailpage]‪George Strait - You Look So Good In Love (live)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Blues

Stop sucking up to Ravi. She won't respect you in the morning. Ravi's a good egg... a tough liberal. I adore her.... I can fight like crap with her and still laugh with her - not at her. But she'll eat you for breakfast. On toast.

Ravi, that is fucking disrespectful to the millions of Jews who were slaughtered by Nazis. The right are not Nazis - no matter how much you wish we were. And liberals have not suffered the historic slaughter that the Jews have.

I don't need to look in a mirror. I have academic research to substantiate my opinion. I am not blaming liberals. I am blaming policies. Policies are not people - learn the difference.

However you choose to justify your comment, by comparing the "plight" of liberals (which is actually not reality - it is your fantasy) to the very real suffering and deaths of 6 million innocent people, you mock their suffering. You mock their deaths. You mock history. Personally, I find that akin to racism.

This is for Cali Girl... You hottie conservative you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRKfieMsdQ&feature=player_detailpage]‪Beach boys-Surfin USA‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Blues

You sure are full of broad, sweeping generalities.

The cause of the riots in London is liberalism? BS

Liberals are the new Jews.

You are demonizing liberals. The Nazi's demonized Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals.

Ravi is making a fair comparison.

Anti-semitism these days is often hidden behind the "liberal" label.

Last edited:

This is for Ravi
Enjoy the song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-W-QdyILRY&feature=player_detailpage]‪George Strait - You Look So Good In Love (live)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Blues

Stop sucking up to Ravi. She won't respect you in the morning. Ravi's a good egg... a tough liberal. I adore her.... I can fight like crap with her and still laugh with her - not at her. But she'll eat you for breakfast. On toast.

You treat St Blues like shit and he still thinks you're a hottie.

You are demonizing liberals. The Nazi's demonized Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals.

I am not demonizing anyone. Could you knock off the drama queen shit? It's ridiculous.

And, on the day that there are death camps for liberals, it'll be a fair comparison. Until then, it is trivializing the suffering of Jews. Get over your victimhood. No one hates you. And I certainly don't hate Ravi.

This is for Ravi
Enjoy the song.

‪George Strait - You Look So Good In Love (live)‬‏ - YouTube

Blues

Does he?

I've never seen him say that about me.

I wasn't even talking about the Nazis, though of course they did.

She's been blaming liberals all throughout this thread, much in the same way people throughout history have blamed the Jews.

It is just stupidity, IMO.

I am not demonizing anyone. Could you knock off the drama queen shit? It's ridiculous.

And, on the day that there are death camps for liberals, it'll be a fair comparison. Until then, it is trivializing the suffering of Jews. Get over your victimhood. No one hates you. And I certainly don't hate Ravi.

This for the three of you. Ravi, Cal Girl and Sky...... Calm down ladies.

EJ is having a bad hair day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc&feature=player_detailpage]‪Elton John - Candle In The Wind‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Blues

Last edited:

She's been blaming liberals all throughout this thread, much in the same way people throughout history have blamed the Jews.

Yes, it is stupidity. She's got a real "jones" for liberals.

Actually, Ravi... I'm pretty sure those riots over there are all YOUR fault. :lol:

btw, blueboy, don't pm me anymore.

You have serious issues Ravi.. Get some help. By the way. I bet some serious money you look nothing like your avatar.. Anyone as arrogant, stubborn and liberal as you couldn't possibly be nice looking. I tried to befriend you earlier.. You may go fuck yourself now.
Also on a last note: Change my Blue back as it was.. The fucking Joke is over you miserable bitch.

Blues

Nope, I have not once blamed liberals. I have blamed liberal policies... because liberal policies are at the heart of EU policies.... and this is the outcome. That is not blaming liberals.... but it is blaming their policies.

Does he?

I've never seen him say that about me.

You must not be reading this thread. He called you a hottie and dedicated a song to you.

True love.

Yes, it is stupidity. She's got a real "jones" for liberals.

Ravi's a Rachel Maddow..... Fuck her.

Last edited:
The rioters are mostly black. I'm not opening the windows to take any pictures, everything you need for confirmation is on the BBC News website, including footage of mostly black looters. Petitions are being circulated by the public demanding that the army are sent in to quell the violence.

All you need is here:

Thieving ***** Nicking Anything That Isn't Nailed Down - BBC

I like your url heading. I sure hope we don't devolve into such pathetic behavior.

Forum List

Back