London setting records

And even with the fullest jails in the world our homicide rate is 4x the UK.
Wrong, You were proven a LIAR upstream.
Sorry you don’t like the facts.
You never have any troll. There are 6 times as many people here, guns are banned there, and politicians and liberal scum are ALWAYS trying to empty prisons and give light sentences to criminals.
Yes thats why I said rate. You do understand how rates work? When did repubs become do dumb?
Now he plays word games.
So you don’t understand rates. Hint: population doesn’t matter...

You never have any troll. There are 6 times as many people here, guns are banned there, and politicians and liberal scum are ALWAYS trying to empty prisons and give light sentences to criminals.
Yes thats why I said rate. You do understand how rates work? When did repubs become do dumb?
Now he plays word games.
Good day troll. You aren't worth speaking with.
And you aren’t smart enough...

The left hate the law of averages. They hate that. In fact one of their tactics is point out individual stories and/or outliers that do not fit into the averages.

They looooooove that story in Charlottesville for example. Even though their version was false and exaggerated, it was a color match for the media. Sooooooo, that is hyped and memorials are made.

Hardly a thing about the Chicago violence every fucking weekend.

Another example is the kneeling bullshit about "cops targeting blacks." According to all stats according to every official study, cops are not doing that. It happens less than 1% (cops shooting unarmed black men) of the time. It is even less than that when you put the word UNJUSTIFIED in there. However, the left wing media will hype any and all reports. Flies dont fly to shit as fast as the msm get to the scene of a police shooting of a poor sweet innocent black man. Again, they IGNORE THE AVERAGES and cling to a story that is an outlier to push their divide and conquer tactic.

Have to say, it works quite well. I do think and will never stop believing that in itself is traitorous activity.

The left hate the law of averages. They hate that. In fact one of their tactics is point out individual stories and/or outliers that do not fit into the averages.

They looooooove that story in Charlottesville for example. Even though their version was false and exaggerated, it was a color match for the media. Sooooooo, that is hyped and memorials are made.

Another example is the kneeling bullshit about "cops targeting blacks." According to all stats according to every official study, cops are not doing that. It happens less than 1% (cops shooting unarmed black men) of the time. It is even less than that when you put the word UNJUSTIFIED in there. However, the left wing media will hype any and all reports. Flies dont fly to shit as fast as the msm get to the scene of a police shooting of a poor sweet innocent black man. Again, they IGNORE THE AVERAGES and cling to a story that is an outlier to push their divide and conquer tactic.

Have to say, it works quite well. I do think and will never stop believing that in itself is traitorous activity.
I heard of a great way that can get those guys to stand up, and it may happen to them. Someone will just say to them, "Will the defendant please rise?"

Wrong, You were proven a LIAR upstream.
Now he plays word games.
Apparently statistics generated by government agencies and censuses don't matter to you.

All that matters is your false narrative, now, doesn't it?

Now he plays word games.
Good day troll. You aren't worth speaking with.
And you aren’t smart enough...
You apparently aren't smart enough to read official statistics, and recognize the fact that London is being overrun by violent extremists, street gangs, human traffickers, and drug dealers selling Afghan Heroin.

TRUTH

Forum List

Back