London terrorists, Palestinian terrorists, what's the difference? Nothing

Except none of the states were states. Syria wasn't a state. Lebanon wasn't a state. Jordan wasn't a state. Iraq wasn't a state. And "Palestine" (now Israel) wasn't a state.

They were territories under British stewardship. If they were states there would have been no need for the stewardship nor the Mandates. The Mandate indicated that a necessary transition had to occur before independence and recognition.
The Mandates were assigned to the successor states. Check your timeline. The British Mandate for Palestine did not start until 3 months after the signing of the Treaty of Lausanne.
---------------
Drawing up the framework of nationality, Article 30 of the Treaty of Lausanne stated:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in territory which in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty is detached from Turkey will become ipso facto, in the conditions laid down by the local law, nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred.”​

The Mandates were to hold those territories in trust and to help them to create the institutions required to achieve independence.

Not a single mention of "Pal'istan".

Are you not aware that the Treaty of Lausanne was as end to hostilities and had nothing to do with your invented "country of Pal'istan"?

So since you have no official internationally recognized document, at best your proof for a state that never existed is a US court document with no jurisdiction whatsoever, which actually refutes your argument?

Meanwhile Palestininians continue to behave like ISIS and other Islamic terrorist animals. No difference.

That's something you need to prove, dufus...should be easy to google a map or find a document that says "State of Palestine" on it.
Furthermore, it is not for the judiciary, but for the political branches of the Government to determine that Palestine at that time was a foreign state. This the Executive branch of the Government did in 1932 with respect to the operation of the most favored nations provision in treaties of commerce.12

KLETTER v. DULLES | 111 F.Supp. 593 (1953) | Leagle.com
Yeah, a citizen of Palestine in 1935 meant you are a British subject, numbnuts!

Your document says so clearly:

"Having received the passport, the plaintiff sought to obtain a visa to visit Palestine, which was then under the League of Nations mandate to the British Government"

You are a lunatic and and your entire cause is a fraud, that's why Palestinian animals resort to the same terroristic behavior as the London ISIS terrorists.
You are reverting back to bullshit Israeli talking points.
----------------
With regard to nationality of the inhabitants of mandated territories, in general, the Council of the League of Nations adopted the following resolution on 23 April 1923.

“(1) The status of the native inhabitants of a Mandated territory is distinct from that of the nationals of the Mandatory Power....
(2) The native inhabitants of a Mandated territory are not invested with the nationality of the Mandatory Power by means of the protection extended to them…”92

Someone with a Palestinian passport needed a visa to enter Britain.

You mean a Pal'istanian passport issued by Britain... therefore a British passport.

You do remember the attempted fraud that was perpetrated earlier by the "Pally'land is a country", cabal, right?

The photo of a Pal'istanian" passport that when turned over clearly displayed "British Passport".
Being the trustee for the territory, it was Britain's responsibility to provide such services to the people in their trust.
Britain took over a conquered Ottoman Empire territory. The Arabs had no control over that land for centuries. Just the facts ma'm.

Furthermore, it is not for the judiciary, but for the political branches of the Government to determine that Palestine at that time was a foreign state. This the Executive branch of the Government did in 1932 with respect to the operation of the most favored nations provision in treaties of commerce.12

KLETTER v. DULLES | 111 F.Supp. 593 (1953) | Leagle.com

"Having received the passport, the plaintiff sought to obtain a visa to visit Palestine, which was then under the League of Nations mandate to the British Government"

You are a lunatic and and your entire cause is a fraud, that's why Palestinian animals resort to the same terroristic behavior as the London ISIS terrorists.
----------------
With regard to nationality of the inhabitants of mandated territories, in general, the Council of the League of Nations adopted the following resolution on 23 April 1923.

“(1) The status of the native inhabitants of a Mandated territory is distinct from that of the nationals of the Mandatory Power....
(2) The native inhabitants of a Mandated territory are not invested with the nationality of the Mandatory Power by means of the protection extended to them…”92

You mean a Pal'istanian passport issued by Britain... therefore a British passport.

You do remember the attempted fraud that was perpetrated earlier by the "Pally'land is a country", cabal, right?

The photo of a Pal'istanian" passport that when turned over clearly displayed "British Passport".
Being the trustee for the territory, it was Britain's responsibility to provide such services to the people in their trust.
Britain took over a conquered Ottoman Empire territory. The Arabs had no control over that land for centuries. Just the facts ma'm.
Don't blame me for your lack of reading comprehension.

----------------

You haven't been able to provide one acceptable source for the existence of a Palestinian nation, fraudster. Don't blame me for your lack of proper education.

Meanwhile, Palestinian terrorists ISIS terrorists, what's the diff.? Nada. Both want to establish their shithole barbaric Caliphates, both use the same tactics to murder innocent people, etc.:clap2:

Instead of the Taylor Force Act, Congress should consider the Rachel Corrie Act

6-again.jpg

Last edited:
----------------

You haven't been able to provide one acceptable source for the existence of a Palestinian nation, fraudster. Don't blame me for your lack of proper education.

Meanwhile, Palestinian terrorists ISIS terrorists, what's the diff.? Nada. Both want to establish their shithole barbaric Caliphates, both use the same tactics to murder innocent people, etc.:clap2:

I am sure that if they had them, ISIS would murder innocent people with F-16s like the Israeli Jews do. There is really no difference between the ISIS terrorists and the Israeli terrorists in terms of being murderers of innocent people.

Last edited:
Except none of the states were states. Syria wasn't a state. Lebanon wasn't a state. Jordan wasn't a state. Iraq wasn't a state. And "Palestine" (now Israel) wasn't a state.

They were territories under British stewardship. If they were states there would have been no need for the stewardship nor the Mandates. The Mandate indicated that a necessary transition had to occur before independence and recognition.
The Mandates were assigned to the successor states. Check your timeline. The British Mandate for Palestine did not start until 3 months after the signing of the Treaty of Lausanne.
---------------
Drawing up the framework of nationality, Article 30 of the Treaty of Lausanne stated:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in territory which in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty is detached from Turkey will become ipso facto, in the conditions laid down by the local law, nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred.”​

The Mandates were to hold those territories in trust and to help them to create the institutions required to achieve independence.

Not a single mention of "Pal'istan".

Are you not aware that the Treaty of Lausanne was as end to hostilities and had nothing to do with your invented "country of Pal'istan"?
Is my name mentioned in the law against murder?

Well then, I guess it does not apply to me.

I am sure that if they had them, ISIS would murder innocent people with F-16s like the Israeli Jews do. There is really no difference between the ISIS terrorists and the Israeli terrorists in terms of being murderers of innocnet people.
So, to conclude, no Palestinian nation, and no different between ISIS terrorist animals and Palestinian terrorist animals.

"No more questions, your honor".

----------------

so when exactly did these so called Palestinians rule the land they think belings to them?

Never. LOL.

Fraudster.

I am sure that if they had them, ISIS would murder innocent people with F-16s like the Israeli Jews do. There is really no difference between the ISIS terrorists and the Israeli terrorists in terms of being murderers of innocnet people.
So, to conclude, no Palestinian nation, and no different between ISIS terrorist animals and Palestinian terrorist animals.

So, Palestine was established as a provisional independent state via Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. To wit:

"....communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory...."

Therefore your honor we rest our case.

Judge: "You are free to go."

So, Palestine was established as a provisional independent state via Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. To wit:

"....communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory...."

That's your proof?! Meaningless paragraph from the 1920's which never even mentions "Palestinians". You realize asshole, that the same UN document states that there has never been Arab nationhood in the region and it is a "NEW" phenomenon? Would you like me to show it to you? You are always full of shit and lies. Ha ha ha.

The Monty has attempted to committ yet another fraud.

His selective editing and dishonest purging of sections of his cut and paste is intentionally fraudulent.

Therefore, your honor, we acknowledge that The Monty is just another common criminal. Juvenile detention for the boy.

The Monty has attempted to committ yet another fraud.

His selective editing and dishonest purging of sections of his cut and paste is intentionally fraudulent.

Therefore, your honor, we acknowledge that The Monty is just another common criminal. Juvenile detention for the boy.
Oh yeah he does it all the time. Not an a ounce of truth or intellectual honesty in this guy. It's all about his insane hatred for Jews.

The judge judge has decided to send him to the asylum for five years. LOL

Last edited:
----------------

so when exactly did these so called Palestinians rule the land they think belings to them?

Never. LOL.

Fraudster.
Boy are you dumb. That is not the issue.

6-again.jpg

The first thing congress should do is cut off the 800 million the US gives to the terrorist Pestilinians who are not our friends.
This shows how stupid you are. That money goes to Israel's security.
Just like the two billion Arafat stole while he to led Arab boys to keep blowing themselves up in the name of Allah?

Never. LOL.

Fraudster.
Boy are you dumb. That is not the issue.
Boy do you hurl shit when you can't prove there was ever a Palestinian nation.

6-again.jpg

The first thing congress should do is cut off the 800 million the US gives to the terrorist Pestilinians who are not our friends.
This shows how stupid you are. That money goes to Israel's security.
Just like the two billion Arafat stole while he to led Arab boys to keep blowing themselves up in the name of Allah?

It's remarkable how a relatively few Islamic terrorist kingpins have made fortunes for themselves by standing on the piles of dead Islamics they create while demanding more western welfare.

Forum List

Back