London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

This Islamist Khan is once again demonstrating his true colors and showing what side he is on.

He gives a new meaning to the expression "non-violent-extremist" which is he doesn't commit terrorist attacks himself, but obviously is quite happy to let others do it, letting Islam take over the world.

He is a disgrace and should be replaced!

The stupidity of Londonistan left wing who voted him into power is beyond belief!

This Islamist Khan is once again demonstrating his true colors and showing what side he is on.

He gives a new meaning to the expression "non-violent-extremist" which is he doesn't commit terrorist attacks himself, but obviously is quite happy to let others do it, letting Islam take over the world.

The stupidity of Londonistan left wing who voted him into power is beyond belief!

Glad you included the part of the public that voted for this creep.

These are the two most prominent problems with Muslim immigration:
1. Assimilation is nil

2. And worse....
"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll."
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

By my way of figuring, this means that 2/3 of those allowed in are contributors to terrorism

Great Britain, like most of Western Europe, has allowed its Left Globalists to dismantle its Immigration System. And the Left has always had a sort of 'Unholy Alliance' with radical Islam. The alliance has its roots in a shared hatred for Christians. And now the chickens are coming home to roost. But most Western Europeans continue to support the Left Globalists. So, things are gonna get much worse over there. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.

Great Britain, like most of Western Europe, has allowed its Left Globalists to dismantle its Immigration System. And the Left has always had a sort of 'Unholy Alliance' with radical Islam. The alliance has its roots in a shared hatred for Christians. And the now the chickens are coming home to roost. But most Western Europeans continue to support the Left Globalists. So, things are gonna get much worse over there. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.
Well, we in the UK have a general election tomorrow. If Comrade Corbyn is elected we are doomed and also deserve what we get.

Great Britain, like most of Western Europe, has allowed its Left Globalists to dismantle its Immigration System. And the Left has always had a sort of 'Unholy Alliance' with radical Islam. The alliance has its roots in a shared hatred for Christians. And now the chickens are coming home to roost. But most Western Europeans continue to support the Left Globalists. So, things are gonna get much worse over there. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.

The Left and Islam share the same demand: submission.

Real Americans honor individualism.

In Thoreau’s On the duty of Civil Disobedience, he states: “ There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all of its own power and authority are derived.”

Great Britain, like most of Western Europe, has allowed its Left Globalists to dismantle its Immigration System. And the Left has always had a sort of 'Unholy Alliance' with radical Islam. The alliance has its roots in a shared hatred for Christians. And the now the chickens are coming home to roost. But most Western Europeans continue to support the Left Globalists. So, things are gonna get much worse over there. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.
Well, we in the UK have a general election tomorrow. If Comrade Corbyn is elected we are doomed and also deserve what we get.

I saw the numbers tighten up....but I read that you have a sort of 'Bradley Effect,' and the Left rarely gets as many votes as they poll.

Let's hope.

I don't care for May either. Her only solutions to the problem is to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's a clueless dunce. The Left Globalists should win fairly easily. She's only helped them. So yes, things are gonna get worse over there. It's a terrible tragedy.

Last edited:
While the leftards are saying yeah he's right, Americans are saying FU.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

You gotta love that fucked up snowfalke pretzel logic.

Don't accuse them of being violent, or they might kill you!!!

Unreal..
Lefties and Islamos are identical. Cult religions that get violent if you don't submit to them.
Yep. We've had threats from the left here that if they don't win the election tomorrow they will RIOT. Sound familiar?
They are like any bullies Tilly, let them bully you and they will be back to bully you repeatedly.

What I want to know is why does London care whether or not America accepts immigrants? I think they have their own problems to worry about without being like nosy neighbors. Perhaps it's time they mind their own business for a change? We kicked them out a very long time ago. Lol.
Some of us care because we really do not want the same thing to happen to you. I think it's less likely since your are armed, but they still have the gun free zones :sad:
---------------------------------------- seems to me that gun free zones are either ignored , after all a private business that is GUN FREE , how are they going to know if you have a properly concealed gun anyway . And just stay away from places that are gun freee zones . Some can't be avoided but most can be avoided Tilly !!

I don't care for May either. Her only solutions to the problem is to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's a clueless dunce. The Left Globalists should win fairly easily. She's only helped them. So yes, things are gonna get worse over there. It's a terrible tragedy.
The Left are unlikely to win. Yes, May certainly isn't perfect, but Corbyn and his cronies have a 40 yr history of voting against ALL anti terror measures. In fact, Comrade Corbyn is a terrorist supporter and it's taken him 40 yrs to come round to the idea of shooting to kill terrorists (just in time for this election).
There are more aspects to Mays proposals than you mention, and what we know of them don't go nearly far enough, but at least she has never referred to Hamas as friends, nor has she shared platforms with gutless terrorists.

If you think the Left will 'win easily' you haven't been paying attention.

The Left are unlikely to win. Yes, May certainly isn't perfect, but Corbyn and his cronies have a 40 yr history of voting against ALL anti terror measures. In fact, Comrade Corbyn is a terrorist supporter and it's taken him 40 yrs to come round to the idea of shooting to kill terrorists (just in time for this election).
There are more aspects to Mays proposals than you mention, and what we know of them don't go nearly far enough, but at least she has never referred to Hamas as friends, nor has she shared platforms with gutless terrorists.

I hear ya, but i'm very pessimistic. May's only real proposed solutions are to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's proven to be a misguided fool. She's actually helped the Left Globalists. I see only darker days ahead for Great Britain and Western Europe.

May has given the Left Globalists a better chance of winning. Her speech following the recent attack, was very disturbing. Her main solution was to censor the Internet more and take more rights away from Citizens. She's a problem herself. She's clueless. The Left Globalists will likely take advantage.

I hear ya, but i'm very pessimistic. May's only real proposed solutions are to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's proven to be a misguided fool. She's actually helped the Left Globalists. I see only darker days ahead for Great Britain and Western Europe.
No those aren't her only proposals. She's mentioned a few more, including restricting the movements of people on the watch list - probably meaning a return to control orders in some reincarnation or another, increasing the length of time terror suspects can be held from 14 to 28 days, deporting people who can be and haven't been deported, longer sentences for accomplices, and other things.
None of these measures are going to be enough, but it's a step in the right direction - a direction that has been prevented time and time again by the ECHR - She has also said she'll be tearing up their laws and making our own if need be. Contrast that with what Comrade Corbyn has offered.

May has given the Left Globalists a better chance of winning. Her speech following the recent attack, was very disturbing. Her main solution was to censor the Internet more and take more rights away from Citizens. She's a problem herself. She's clueless. The Left Globalists will likely take advantage.
Which rights and which citizens?

Which rights and which citizens?

Did you see her speech? She's an idiot. Her solutions are miserable.

Forum List

Back