London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

Well, we in the UK have a general election tomorrow. If Comrade Corbyn is elected we are doomed and also deserve what we get.

I don't care for May either. Her only solutions to the problem is to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's a clueless dunce. The Left Globalists should win fairly easily. She's only helped them. So yes, things are gonna get worse over there. It's a terrible tragedy.
If you think the Left will 'win easily' you haven't been paying attention.

May has given the Left Globalists a better chance of winning. Her speech following the recent attack, was very disturbing. Her main solution was to censor the Internet more and take more rights away from Citizens. She's a problem herself. She's clueless. The Left Globalists will likely take advantage.
Which rights and which citizens?

Did you see her speech? She's an idiot. Her solutions are miserable.
So tell me about Corbyns.

Well, we in the UK have a general election tomorrow. If Comrade Corbyn is elected we are doomed and also deserve what we get.

I don't care for May either. Her only solutions to the problem is to censor the Internet more and spy on Citizens more. She's a clueless dunce. The Left Globalists should win fairly easily. She's only helped them. So yes, things are gonna get worse over there. It's a terrible tragedy.

May has given the Left Globalists a better chance of winning. Her speech following the recent attack, was very disturbing. Her main solution was to censor the Internet more and take more rights away from Citizens. She's a problem herself. She's clueless. The Left Globalists will likely take advantage.

You still haven't told me which rights she's taking away from which citizens.

So tell me about Corbyns.

Corbyn's an idiot too. That's what i'm very pessimistic. Great Britain and Western Europe are doomed.

You still haven't told me which rights she's taking away from which citizens.

She's openly calling for more Internet censorship and domestic spying. She's a problem herself. I can't blame Brits for disliking her. She's actually helping the Left Globalists win.

Wanna attack us again, because we won't let you in?

That's OK, Muzzies...

Knock over two of our buildings, we knock over two of your countries...

Kill 3,000 of ours... we kill 300,000 of yours...

Nothing like a good 100-to-1 Kill Ratio in our favor, eh?

Maybe you'll learn, once we Reach Out And Touch Someone close to you, in one of your third-world $hitholes, eh?

Care for another lesson in Overkill, American-style?

Come at us, again, and we'll oblige you...

Last edited:

That's OK, Muzzies...

Maybe you'll learn, once we Reach Out And Touch Someone close to you, in one of your third-world $hitholes, eh?

The US Government funded and armed Bin Laden at one point. Americans just need to become more informed. Maybe then they'll begin to oppose this Perpetual War policy?

If the terrorist attack in London happened here in Denver, those coward pieces of shit would have been shot dead in 8 seconds by gun carrying law abiding citizens....NOT 8 MINUTES WHILE GOOD PEOPLE HID AND WAITED FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO COME SAVE THEM FROM THE BAD GUYS.

That's OK, Muzzies...

I don't know if this tactic would help or hurt. This is a very complicated problem. Going after them with guns blazing could create more terrorists. Doing nothing could do the same. It seems like a lose/lose situation.

And EX President Obama says, "well, come on over, and we'll make it easy for you!"

7165843816a8598e518a581be18e1aa2.jpg

Forum List

Back