Look at all those ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS IN A US STREET

They're pretty serious about rounding up the last suspect.

Dead cops, high speed chases bombing being thrown out of fleeing cars, a few days after a bombing during Boston's premiere civic event?

Can't hardly blame them for aggressively reacting with deadly intent.

I must say I am somewhat impressed the BPD.

Last edited:
And they ORDER people to stay inside their homes. It's like Marshall Law! They'll prolly begin disarming the Minute Men next

OUTRAGEOUS

ummm how is it like Marshall Law?
Marshall Law was an Australian television series, which aired on the Seven Network in 2002, starring Lisa McCune and Alison Whyte as lawyers and sisters.
I don't see the connection.

Perhaps you meant the Tekken character:
Marshall Law (Japanese: マーシャル・ロウ, Hepburn: Māsharu Rou?) is a character in the Tekken fighting game series.

Those are the only Wikipedia entries for Marshall Law I can find.

Dead cops, high speed chases bombing being thrown out of fleeing cars, a few days after a bombing during Boston's premiere civic event?

Sounds like an episode of 24.

Remember all the conspiracy theories surrounding the cops having armored vehicles?

Now you see why they need them.

Sounds like an episode of 24.

It does, doesn't it?

Life imitating art.

:eek:

And they ORDER people to stay inside their homes. It's like Marshall Law! They'll prolly begin disarming the Minute Men next

OUTRAGEOUS

Marshall Law was an Australian television series, which aired on the Seven Network in 2002, starring Lisa McCune and Alison Whyte as lawyers and sisters.

Marshall Law (Japanese: マーシャル・ロウ, Hepburn: Māsharu Rou?) is a character in the Tekken fighting game series.

He was referring to Marshall Dillon.

Yeah, that's it.

OUTRAGEOUS

He was referring to Marshall Dillon.

Yeah, that's it.

Can't be...it's Marshal (1 "L") Dillon. He used 2 L's.

How many Police, State Patrol, Military, FBI, JTTF, Helicopters, Ambulances, etc. does it take to get 1 19 year old kid????

These Police State fuckers are sucking us dry financially over this.

How many Police, State Patrol, Military, FBI, JTTF, Helicopters, Ambulances, etc. does it take to get 1 19 year old kid????

It's likely he's got explosives on him/with him ... you think they should just send in Andy and Barney? Get real.

It's likely he's got explosives on him/with him ... you think they should just send in Andy and Barney? Get real.

He ain't barney bad ass. Just walk over & shoot the fucker.

They let this fucker into this country and then paid for him to go to school. That's what kind of people they are on the left. And one more reason why it needs to be utterly crushed.

There is no such thing as Marshall Law by the way. Marshall Law is not Jude Law's brother.

The Governor can send in the National Guard imposing Martial Law. They can commandeer anything they need. Like houses, cars, pharmacy, hospital, etc.

“I hereby declare that a state of emergency exists in the state of Florida...The Authority to suspend the effect of any statute or rule governing the conduct of state business, and further authority to suspend the effect of any order or rule of any government entity...The authority to seize and utilize any and all real or personal property as needed to meet this emergency...The authority to order the evacuation of any or all persons from any location in the State...The authority to regulate the return of the evacuees to their home comunities...I hereby order the Adjutant General to activate the Florida National Guard for the duration of this emergency.” ~Florida Governor Jeb Bush, September 11, 2001

Last edited:

Yeah - So what? Shoot the fuck! These fucking police are sucking up the overtime pay & trying to justify all their budgets for this equipment & presents. They let this asshole get away last night & are still milking it.

They believe he's in the middle of a residential neighborhood. If he is wearing a bomb vest and it blows, who knows what it could take out.

Are you for real with your ridiculous comments?

Yeah - So what? Shoot the fuck! These fucking police are sucking up the overtime pay & trying to justify all their budgets for this equipment & presents. They let this asshole get away last night & are still milking it.

Does the psych nurse know you're using the day room computer?

Forum List

Back