Look at all those ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS IN A US STREET

How many Police, State Patrol, Military, FBI, JTTF, Helicopters, Ambulances, etc. does it take to get 1 19 year old kid????

These Police State fuckers are sucking us dry financially over this.

It's likely he's got explosives on him/with him ... you think they should just send in Andy and Barney? Get real.

He ain't barney bad ass. Just walk over & shoot the fucker.

One cop has already been killed.

I think locking down the whole damn city was a bit of an overreaction.

Wait, those are just a few Boston PD armored humvees. Calling them APCs is a stretch. And what happened to the thousands of DHS armored vehicles that were supposedly standing by to stomp out freedom across the nation? Wouldn't this have been the perfect excuse to get started?

I await to hear how Alex Jones explains it. Me, I remember how the Boston PD panicked in 2007 upon seeing an Aqua Teen Hunger Force LED sign, so I'll thus write it off as standard Boston PD overreaction.

Well, to be serious for a moment, I think the lock down is really because this guy may well go out as a suicide bomber, so keeping the streets totally clear of everyone but for the cops who are risking their lives is probably a wise move.

And now back to more armored personnel carrier lunatic hilarity.......

They shouldn't have to order people to stay in doors, they should have sense enough to stay behind a locked door with an AR....

Oh wait, people in taxachuessets aren't allowed to have AR's.

Oh well.

And they ORDER people to stay inside their homes. It's like Marshall Law! They'll prolly begin disarming the Minute Men next

OUTRAGEOUS

Yes, it is.

But, it's even more outrageous that two young Muslims set off bombs to kill and maim American citizens in a peaceful gathering! And then try to rob a convenience story, kill one campus cop and wound another, then create more havoc where authorities have to tell people to cower in their homes!

This is yet another example of the inept activities of our nation's security infrastructure based on the directions and guidance of Emir Barry Hussein.

You Libtard's chickens are coming back to roost!!! :evil:

I could go rob every bank in Boston because all the law enforcement is busy with a teenager with a bomb.

They're pretty serious about rounding up the last suspect.

Dead cops, high speed chases bombing being thrown out of fleeing cars, a few days after a bombing during Boston's premiere civic event?

Can't hardly blame them for aggressively reacting with deadly intent.

I must say I am somewhat impressed the BPD.
I too am impressed. They have acquitted themselves well so far.

Though to be honest, cops will come out of retirement to hunt down someone who kills one of their own. If only they showed that kind of assertiveness when a civilian is killed......

Overall...I think that the BPD gets an A in this crisis.

I really don't give any weight to people who are whining about the police response to this terrorist. If the police did not throw their full effort into catching the guy, the same mental lightweights would be whining about that. And some would even hatch a conspiracy theory out of the lack of effort.

Some people just live to whine and bitch and moan and invent shit in their head that isn't really there. Alex Jones is waiting for them with open arms.

I don't know, it seems like the manhunt has gone a bit overboard especially when I heard they were restricting aircraft in the airspace above.

These assholes are way overpaid. They have all this high tech equipment, infrared imaging, tracking systems, gunshot location detection system, bomb detection, bomb & human tracking dogs & on & on. They still can't find one teenager. They are gold bricking I tell ya.

These assholes are way overpaid. They have all this high tech equipment, infrared imaging, tracking systems, gunshot location detection system, bomb detection, bomb & human tracking dogs & on & on. They still can't find one teenager. They are gold bricking I tell ya.

Maybe he isn't still in the area. They just reported they're looking for a green Honda Civic in the CT area that may have links to him. Did he slip through last night or today? They're over 70% done searching the houses in the area they have locked down and still no terrorist.

Developing . . . .

I don't know, it seems like the manhunt has gone a bit overboard especially when I heard they were restricting aircraft in the airspace above.

They put up huge tents, brought in porta potties, pushed back the media, cleared out the citizens & restricted air traffic so we could not see them having a big party on our dime. Hell they probably have strippers & kegs of beer in those tents.

They put up huge tents, brought in porta potties, pushed back the media, cleared out the citizens & restricted air traffic so we could not see them having a big party on our dime. Hell they probably have strippers & kegs of beer in those tents.

I hear they're trying to line up the remaining members of Boston for a concert.

and they order people to stay inside their homes. It's like marshall law! They'll prolly begin disarming the minute men next

outrageous

they need the people and the press to stay indoors they have patsies to kill

Forum List

Back