🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's In The White House...

PROOF??

Nope.

But, rw's never require proof. Idiots.

If you want to know who is soft on Muslims ...

931227_583772764977926_1602097156_n.jpg

Forever more, this will be known as the time when the right wing simply ceased to think for themselves.

Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser – founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar – Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel – Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

pigshit_zps278c9c0e.jpg

Look who's new in the white house! | Prophecy

OBAMA the Muslim - HIS OWN WORDS - YouTube

Damn! Look at all those funny, non-WASP sounding names!!!!!!! :eek:

Way to go, GOP- pick a fight with 1.2 billion Muslims, turn 100 criminals into millions of jihadists. Just stfu, racist (50%+) hater dupes and let the adults handle it...

Yaaaaaa suuuuure.... let 'em fly planes into buildings and hack people's heads off in public... just move along along and keep your mouth shut... nothing to see... DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH THEM NOW... JUST LET THEM KILL YOU ANY WAY THEY LIKE AND TAKE IT.

Good GAWD you are one STUPID, IGNORANT, MINDLESS, BRAIN DEAD MOTHER FUCKER.

What is beyond mere stupid is that rw's want to kill every single Muslim (except the Muslim who spoon feeds you your daily dose of groundless lies on fux) but you do not want to kill terrorists.

Its the rw who is committing treason every single day.

WHY does the rw want to protect terrorists? WHY are you against Obama killing terrorists?

Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser – founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director

pigshit_zps278c9c0e.jpg

They're more American then you've ever been or could hope to be. Jealous?​

Mooslims?

We got Mooslims in the White House? What does Obama think it is? A Quickee Mart?

Ya know what?

I see some pretty high-ranking USMB Dems in this thread.

Yet NONE...ZERO.....can counter-point anything in the OP except to call names and throw flames.
:cuckoo:

So I guess it falls on me to do the leg work.
The OP's supporting link takes you to a BeforeItsNews website with the same ominous story.
This page, however, embeds links with most of the names on the list.

Let's start with Arif Alikhan, former federal prosecutor with the United States Attorneys Office in Los Angeles, and a former senior adviser to Attorneys General John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales while serving at the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
(so I guess Ashcroft and Gonzalez were MB sympathizers?)

Next?

How about Rashad Hussain?
His position, a kind of ambassador at large to Muslim countries, was created by President George W. Bush
:eusa_hand:

Ooorrrr....

Eboo Patel
As an activist, Patel felt that diversity, service, and faith were important parts of civic life but found no community organization that touched on all three, specifically one that worked with young people. In response, he developed the idea for an Interfaith Youth Corps, formulated through his relationship with Brother Wayne Teasdale and blessed by the Dalai Lama, that would bring young people of different faiths together around service and dialogue
Yea...a Reeeeal extremist.......

:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ya know what?

Yet NONE...ZERO.....can counter-point anything in the OP except to call names and throw flames.

The OP's supporting link takes you to a BeforeItsNews website with the same ominous story.

Let's start with Arif Alikhan, former federal prosecutor with the United States Attorneys Office in Los Angeles, and a former senior adviser to Attorneys General John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales while serving at the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.

Next?

His position, a kind of ambassador at large to Muslim countries, was created by President George W. Bush

Ooorrrr....

Eboo Patel
As an activist, Patel felt that diversity, service, and faith were important parts of civic life but found no community organization that touched on all three, specifically one that worked with young people. In response, he developed the idea for an Interfaith Youth Corps, formulated through his relationship with Brother Wayne Teasdale and blessed by the Dalai Lama, that would bring young people of different faiths together around service and dialogue

You got it.... the leftards got nothing but insults and bull shit. There isn't ONE STITCH of proof that ANY of the information in the OP is misleading.

Leftists are the sorriest morons walking the face of the earth. Brain dead obama ass lickers that wouldn't believe it if a muslim hacked their own mother's head off. They'd make excuses, apologize for it, and then deny it happened while proclaiming how peace loving all muslims were. There's just something wired wrong in their pathetic little pea brains.

Last edited:
Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security​

Mohammed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser​

Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference​

Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser – founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director​

Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar – Islamic Society of North America​

Eboo Patel – Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships​

pigshit_zps278c9c0e.jpg

Has anyone else gone to the link? 007 is nuts (well, we know that) if he expects anyone to believe anything in this source. Better to get the news as it happens from several sources. Coming to a conclusion based on this source might lead someone into the abyss of paranoia.

A person's name is not evidence of their politics/agenda. Only paraoids believe so, and only fully partisan media sources report them as so.
Sorry, the facts support the OP and not you.

pigshit_zps278c9c0e.jpg

Look who's new in the white house! | Prophecy

Has anyone else gone to the link? 007 is nuts (well, we know that) if he expects anyone to believe anything in this source. Better to get the news as it happens from several sources. Coming to a conclusion based on this source might lead someone into the abyss of paranoia.

A person's name is not evidence of their politics/agenda. Only paraoids believe so, and only fully partisan media sources report them as so.

what exactly is a paraoids? you know with your spelling people will never take you seriously. why i'll bet if you ran your posts through though you little intelligence simulator you'd register as a blooming idiot. :eusa_whistle:

No terrorist attacks in America , Osama Bid Laden dead, most Al Qeada leaders dead, Al Qeada diminished.

Thanks Muslim Brotherhood !

really? then why are we still in the middle east?
Truthseekerpothead would also like to thank the muslim brotherhood for HACKING THE HEAD OFF THE BRITISH SOLDIER IN PUBLIC. Ya those muslim brotherhoods, they're SUCH NICE PEOPLE.

I heard they are lobbying to make that an Olympic sport

Ya know what?

Next?

Ooorrrr....

Eboo Patel

You got it.... the leftards got nothing but insults and bull shit. There isn't ONE STITCH of proof that ANY of the information in the OP is misleading.

Leftists are the sorriest morons walking the face of the earth. Brain dead obama ass lickers that wouldn't believe it if a muslim hacked their own mother's head off. They'd make excuses, apologize for it, and then deny it happened while proclaiming how peace loving all muslims were. There's just something wired wrong in their pathetic little pea brains.

Sorry, Mr. Bond, but my post not only criticizes the leftists for their flaming but it, simultaneously, discredits your OP.

The first guy was hired by Bush admin, the second works in a job that was created by the Bush admin
The third guy is 100% American interested only in peaceful conversations between faiths.

If you want, we can have someone neg me to erase the pos rep you gave me for the post
:cool:

Ya know what?

Next?

Ooorrrr....

Eboo Patel

Don't forget cashing out Mom'slife insurance. Liberals' mothers are worth more dead than alive.

Sorry, Mr. Bond, but my post not only criticizes the leftists for their flaming but it, simultaneously, discredits your OP.

The first guy was hired by Bush admin, the second works in a job that was created by the Bush admin
The third guy is 100% American interested only in peaceful conversations between faiths.

If you want, we can have someone neg me to erase the pos rep you gave me for the post
:cool:

Your reasonableness and fact based posts simply will NOT be tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, GOP- pick a fight with 1.2 billion Muslims, turn 100 criminals into millions of jihadists. Just stfu, racist (50%+) hater dupes and let the adults handle it...

We didn't pick a fight with Islam. Islam picked a fight with us because of our freedom and the fact we have yet to come under the submission of Islams World Domination Program.

This is a war of the civilizations upon us and the enemy is Islam, friend. The only hate being projected is coming from Islam. This is an inconvenient truth for you I understand. Whether or not you'll awaken to the reality of it is up for debate.

-Jeri

Yaaaaaa suuuuure.... let 'em fly planes into buildings and hack people's heads off in public... just move along along and keep your mouth shut... nothing to see... DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH THEM NOW... JUST LET THEM KILL YOU ANY WAY THEY LIKE AND TAKE IT.

Good GAWD you are one STUPID, IGNORANT, MINDLESS, BRAIN DEAD MOTHER FUCKER.

What is beyond mere stupid is that rw's want to kill every single Muslim (except the Muslim who spoon feeds you your daily dose of groundless lies on fux) but you do not want to kill terrorists.

Its the rw who is committing treason every single day.

WHY does the rw want to protect terrorists? WHY are you against Obama killing terrorists?

They are just lasing out as the know their cracker christianity has been marginalized and they are just one of many religions now. Now they get NO special preference!

Forum List

Back