🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's In The White House...

Ya know what?

I see some pretty high-ranking USMB Dems in this thread.

Yet NONE...ZERO.....can counter-point anything in the OP except to call names and throw flames.
:cuckoo:

So I guess it falls on me to do the leg work.
The OP's supporting link takes you to a BeforeItsNews website with the same ominous story.
This page, however, embeds links with most of the names on the list.

Let's start with Arif Alikhan, former federal prosecutor with the United States Attorneys Office in Los Angeles, and a former senior adviser to Attorneys General John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales while serving at the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
(so I guess Ashcroft and Gonzalez were MB sympathizers?)

Next?

How about Rashad Hussain?
His position, a kind of ambassador at large to Muslim countries, was created by President George W. Bush
:eusa_hand:

Ooorrrr....

Eboo Patel
Yea...a Reeeeal extremist.......

:clap2:
You got it.... the leftards got nothing but insults and bull shit. There isn't ONE STITCH of proof that ANY of the information in the OP is misleading.

Leftists are the sorriest morons walking the face of the earth. Brain dead obama ass lickers that wouldn't believe it if a muslim hacked their own mother's head off. They'd make excuses, apologize for it, and then deny it happened while proclaiming how peace loving all muslims were. There's just something wired wrong in their pathetic little pea brains.

Sorry, Mr. Bond, but my post not only criticizes the leftists for their flaming but it, simultaneously, discredits your OP.

The first guy was hired by Bush admin, the second works in a job that was created by the Bush admin
The third guy is 100% American interested only in peaceful conversations between faiths.

If you want, we can have someone neg me to erase the pos rep you gave me for the post
:cool:

No, Hortyshir, you are wrong. The level of penetration by Muslim Brotherhood into the last three administrations is deep. Muslim Brotherhood is in 4 key positions now. The White House, the Homeland Security, The US military & The State Department. I'll quote some of my notes on what I have been able to verify thus far....

Let's start from the top. You've got Ariq Alikhan who has Muslim Brotherhood ties, who assisted HLS secretary for policy development. Syrian born Muslim Brother hood agent Kareem Shora who was appointed HLS Secretary Janet Napolitano's Senior Advisor. You've Navy Commander Youssef Aboul Enein & Joceyln Cesari, both Muslims with Muslim Brotherhood ties, Jocelyn - a muslim convert is teaching at National Defense University.

You've got another Muslim Brotherhood agent in the white house - Azizah al - Hibri - Obama appointed her to US Commission on international freedom ( oh the irony of that one) Add to this that according to the FBI who has done the foot work on identifying who these folks are - you've got the Iranian born Muslims who took over the agencies in charge of our Weapons of Mass Destruction Program.

In addition Rahsad Hussain was the US Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference ( very radical Islamic speeches, etc ) which has its HQ 's in SA and holds very close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

And let me close this one out with Dalia Mogahed, the Muslim woman who writes Obamas speeches - comes from Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The other woman is also a Muslim from Egypt appointed to that circle.

If you believe Rashad Hassan is so insignificant then you'll have to explain why he was listed by name as a Muslim Brotherhood Agent in the book, Muslim Mafia.

You might also want to take a further look into Huma Abedin and her family. She's Clintons long time assistant whose husband got into trouble - Abedin has extensive ties with the muslim brotherhood - she first began working for Clinton in 1996. She has been listed as " a special employee " for past 15 years.

Her mother, Dr. Saleha Abedin, edits the JMMA> Both of Abedins parents as well as her brother, Hassan Abedin, have deep documented ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Huma Abedins mother runs the International Islamic Committee for women and children which is another terror - designated organization known as Union of Good.

Probably most significant at this writing is Eric Holder & Barack Obamas ties to Muslim Brotherhood though. Right?

Have a nice day.

-Jeri

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nan2PC_-rxk:eek::eek::eek::eek:[/ame]

Wow bush calls the Koran holy and said Mohammad the prophet!!! Bush must be a secret Muslim!!!

Last edited:
As I stated, Polkow. The past three administrations have been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood - the present administration posing the greatest threat by their sanitization of Islam and its too agenda concerning the United States of America.

* Pres. Bush was getting his islamic council from Daniel Pipes. Pipes was a useful idiot and that is why CAIR or MB never got rid of him. He basically helps their agenda by stalling the American people with his philosophical pie in the sky islam is peaceful routine. Meanwhile they were infiltrating. Get it?

-Jeri

Last edited:
As I stated, Polkow. The past three administrations have been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood - the present administration posing the greatest threat by their sanitization of Islam and its too agenda concerning the United States of America.

-Jeri

Jeri the problem is within, bible thumping crackers and their days are numbered as your numbers are shrinking:eusa_whistle:

Hold onto that thought, Polkow. I'm busy at the moment.

In May 2009, President Obama insisted that the Muslim Brotherhood representatives be prominently in attendance when he addressed "the Muslim World" at Cairo's Al-Azhar University. As former federal prosecutor, Andrew McCarthy, has observed, "THE MESSAGE OF AMERICAN LEGITIMIZATION OF THE BROTHERHOOD WAS UNMISTAKABLE.

Wikileaks cables make it clear that the US GOV was working with the Muslim Brotherhood and other opposition parties to bring down the Mubarak government "long before" the so called Arab Spring of 2011.

Also within days of demonstrations erupting in Tahir Square and elsewhere in Egypt, Pres. Obama was calling for his Egptian counterparts immediate removal from power - the sort of statement he has carefully refrained from making about Iran where demonstrations have gone far longer and far more blood shed from that leadership.

The bottom line here is that Frank Gaffney is right. This adminstrations "outreach" to the Muslim - American community has become a vehicle for empowering the enemy and protecting the enemies of this country - and affording them opportunities where they systematically exploit with the goal to destroy us from within.

To learn more please visit these websites:

The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Jihad Watch

Citizen Warrior

Home - The United West

http://StopSHARIAnow.org

http://FormerMuslimsUnited.american

http://memeritv.com

Central Ohioans Against Terrorism

PJ Media

http://www.allianceforvigilance.org

-Jeri

Jeri the problem is within, bible thumping crackers and their days are numbered as your numbers are shrinking:eusa_whistle:

No, Polkow, it isn't. The problem is the American people do not have the protection, support and co-operation of our Government. The Muslim Brotherhood do. That is the problem.

-Jeri

You got it.... the leftards got nothing but insults and bull shit. There isn't ONE STITCH of proof that ANY of the information in the OP is misleading.

Leftists are the sorriest morons walking the face of the earth. Brain dead obama ass lickers that wouldn't believe it if a muslim hacked their own mother's head off. They'd make excuses, apologize for it, and then deny it happened while proclaiming how peace loving all muslims were. There's just something wired wrong in their pathetic little pea brains.

Sorry, Mr. Bond, but my post not only criticizes the leftists for their flaming but it, simultaneously, discredits your OP.

The first guy was hired by Bush admin, the second works in a job that was created by the Bush admin
The third guy is 100% American interested only in peaceful conversations between faiths.

If you want, we can have someone neg me to erase the pos rep you gave me for the post

No, Hortyshir, you are wrong. The level of penetration by Muslim Brotherhood into the last three administrations is deep. Muslim Brotherhood is in 4 key positions now. The White House, the Homeland Security, The US military. I'll quote some of my notes on what I have been able to verify thus far....

Let's start from the top. You've got Ariq Alikhan who has Muslim Brotherhood ties, who assisted HLS secretary for policy development. Syrian born Muslim Brother hood agent Kareem Shora who was appointed HLS Secretary Janet Napolitano's Senior Advisor. You've Navy Commander Youssef Aboul Enein & Joceyln Cesari, both Muslims with Muslim Brotherhood ties, Jocelyn - a muslim convert is teaching at National Defense University.

You've got another Muslim Brotherhood agent in the white house - Azizah al - Hibri - Obama appointed her to US Commission on international freedom ( oh the irony of that one) Add to this that according to the FBI who has done the foot work on identifying who these folks are - you've got the Iranian born Muslims who took over the agencies in charge of our Weapons of Mass Destruction Program.

In addition Rahsad Hussain was the US Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference ( very radical Islamic speeches, etc ) which has its HQ 's in SA and holds very close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

And let me close this one out with Dalia Mogahed, the Muslim woman who writes Obamas speeches - comes from Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The other woman is also a Muslim from Egypt appointed to that circle.

If you believe Rashad Hassan is so insignificant then you'll have to explain why he was listed by name as a Muslim Brotherhood Agent in the book, Muslim Mafia.

You might also want to take a further look into Huma Abedin and her family. She's Clintons long time assistant whose husband got into trouble - Abedin has extensive ties with the muslim brotherhood - she first began working for Clinton in 1996. She has been listed as " a special employee " for past 15 years.

Her mother, Dr. Saleha Abedin, edits the JMMA> Both of Abedins parents as well as her brother, Hassan Abedin, have deep documented ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Huma Abedins mother runs the International Islamic Committee for women and children which is another terror - designated organization known as Union of Good.

Probably most significant at this writing is Eric Holder & Barack Obamas ties to Muslim Brotherhood though. Right?

Have a nice day.

-Jeri

I've seen the names, their jobs, who hired them and who created their positions.
That was just a cursory Wiki-search,

Perhaps you could link us to what/whom connects them to the MB?
:confused:

Either they all get access, or not a one gets access.
gal-pope-white-house7-jpg.jpg

No, Hortyshir, you are wrong. The level of penetration by Muslim Brotherhood into the last three administrations is deep. Muslim Brotherhood is in 4 key positions now. The White House, the Homeland Security, The US military. I'll quote some of my notes on what I have been able to verify thus far....

Have a nice day.

-Jeri

I've seen the names, their jobs, who hired them and who created their positions.

If you are depending on Wiki search it is no wonder you are confused. I have posted the information on this thread I believe have another look.

The connections made by the FBI, HLF Documentation*HolyLandFoundation trial documents - Prosecutor - Jim Jacks - Frank Gaffney - John Guandolo - former special agent, counter terrorism, FBI - Tom Trento -executive director Fla Security council ( *Israeli agent busted HLF & then handed info to FBI ) 15 years worth of documentation - the case file would fill a small warehouse - I'll get into specifics seeing as you have requested them.

Thanks for reading, Hortyshir! I'm glad you are learning something today. At least you gave it a try ( failure is part of the learning process ) whereas your democrat friends did critize and try to derail the OP with silly personal attacks. It is refreshing to find you pointing out to them the futility of such a strategy and hopefully they will do their own research in the future so they can respond rather than attack. Knowledge is power. Rashad Hassan attended radical Islam meetings and was the American Ambassador to the 52 - org of Islamic ( conference ) - He is listed by name and identified as a Muslim Brotherhood Agent in the book the Muslim Mafia. Buy yourself a copy. You're missing out here.

- Jeri

Last edited:

Have a nice day.

-Jeri

If you are depending on Wiki search it is no wonder you are confused. I have posted the information on this thread I believe have another look.

The connections made by the FBI, HLF Documentation*HolyLandFoundation trial documents - Prosecutor - Jim Jacks - Frank Gaffney - John Guandolo - former special agent, counter terrorism, FBI - Tom Trento -executive director Fla Security council ( *Israeli agent busted HLF & then handed info to FBI ) 15 years worth of documentation - the case file would fill a small warehouse - I'll get into specifics seeing as you have requested them.

Thanks for reading, Hortyshir! I'm glad you are learning something today. At least you gave it a try ( failure is part of the learning process ) whereas your democrat friends did critize and try to derail the OP with silly personal attacks. It is refreshing to find you pointing out to them the futility of such a strategy and hopefully they will do their own research in the future so they can respond rather than attack. Knowledge is power.

- Jeri

The "wiki-search" happened via the embedded links of the BeforeItsNews website. I merely followed their links. In doing such, I saw no connection to the MB.

On the other hand, you've managed to take the time to type paragraphs of what seems to be legitimate information but failed to source or link any of it.

I await your source/links
:thup:

I bet i know what brought this on. Pole Rider haz a sad because the muslim basher-in-chief, Bachmann (R) is resigning at the end of her term :rofl:

Thanks for reading, Hortyshir! I'm glad you are learning something today. At least you gave it a try ( failure is part of the learning process ) whereas your democrat friends did critize and try to derail the OP with silly personal attacks. It is refreshing to find you pointing out to them the futility of such a strategy and hopefully they will do their own research in the future so they can respond rather than attack. Knowledge is power.

- Jeri

The "wiki-search" happened via the embedded links of the BeforeItsNews website. I merely followed their links. In doing such, I saw no connection to the MB.

On the other hand, you've managed to take the time to type paragraphs of what seems to be legitimate information but failed to source or link any of it.

I await your source/links
:thup:

You are correct. My apologies. I should provide the links. I'm a bit slow today. Here you go:

U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas - This is the Official Site for the Holy Land Foundations documents, Hortyshir.

http:Accuracy In Media ( accuracy in the Media ) Special report on the Truth: Al Jazeera English

Center for Security Policy | Home
(Sharia the threat to America, an exercise in competitive. analysis. Report of Team B II _

http://thethinblueline.com/2009/06/14cair-exposed-byrep-frank-wolf-about- time
Congressman Grank Wolf's speech on the House floor on CAIR, June 12, 2009

Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu Unheeded warnings, Congressional reports related to Counterterrorism.

Dallasmorningnews.org - Holy Land Foundation defendants guilty on all charges.

Center for Security Policy | Home

http://www.ShariainAmericanCourts.com - you will find the full text of study, including the text from the court cases and tables displaying their findings.

Join ACT for America - Brigitte Gabrielles organization has alot of information on the infiltration of MB into WH, State Dept, US military , etc.

American Public Policy Alliance | Front Page - You'll find fifty cases of Sharia Law involved in court cases IN THE UNITED STATES.

Political Insider with Jim Galloway | ajc.com
Good story on Two bills to ban Sharia Law in Georgia Courtrooms.

http://www.strategicengagementgroup.org - information resource for investigations on MB,AQ,CAIR,ISNA,ICNA,MAS,MSA,IIIT,Fiqh Council of North America, and hundreds of other front organizations for Islamists.

That ought to get you started, Hortyshir. Let me know when you are ready for more.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Question to Hortyshir,

How do you feel about 250 DOJ unidicted co - consipirators in the Holy Land Terrorist Foundation terrorist financing 15 year conviction trial freely running around the country as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood because of a lack of action from Eric Holder, Attorney General and President Barack Obama?

Do you believe it is an impeachable offense for TOP DOJ OFFICIALS to abandon CAIR Terror Financing Presecutors when DOJ insiders warned America will Die because of it?

Do you furthermore understand that it is Misprision of Treason for Top DOJ officials to Abandon CAIR terror financing prosecutions? In a Pajamas Media Article ( I provided you with in earlier post ) the headlines read "Did Obama and Holder Scuttle Terror Finance Prosecutions? Poole reports that to JD sources confirm the decision was taken "at the top" of the department, not by the federal prosecutors in Dallas who had secured the convictions of 5 HLF officials and had planned next to put their help mates away.

Could it be that the real damage Eric Holder and Barack Obama have done to our nation ( unbeknownst to the general population ) is far beyond Benghazi, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug cartels, IRS used to harrass conservatives, spying on the news media, and has yet to be addressed?

I say yes.

That is why this OP is so important. Many thanks to 007 for putting it up.

- Jeri

Last edited:
Let me add this quick comment: The Muslim Brotherhoods infiltration of Federal, State, County, and City governments is the number one threat America faces as a nation today.

Until we confront this problem it will only grow worse.

- Jeremiah

I bet i know what brought this on. Pole Rider haz a sad because the muslim basher-in-chief, Bachmann (R) is resigning at the end of her term :rofl:

Im so greatful that hypocrite troll Pale Retard is gone.He would always say alex jones was a loon for saying 9/11 was an inside job but when he started shitting on Obama saying he wasnt a us citizen,Retard hypocrite then all of a sudden started kissing Jones ass and worshipping him then and changed his opinion on him a 180 degrees and when he made a thread praising Jones exposing Obama,when posters asked him why Jones is all of a sudden credible now talking about Obama being a non citizen but he wasnt when Bush was president,since he was cornered,he ran off and never came back to answer any of the posters questions about that since he knew he was cornered.

Pale Retard only discredits people who want to expose Obama for the fraud he is with his logic Jones was a loon talking about how Bush is corrupt and evil but then when Obama became president,because its a topic near and dear to him,Jones all of a sudden was credible.:cuckoo:

Pale Retard was worse than all the deniars,at least THEY are consistant saying Jones is wrong in BOTH counts.hypocrite Pale cant have it the way he wants it,wrong about Bush,but right about Obama.doesnt work that way.

This has nothing to do with Alex Jones. Have no idea what you are on about but do you have a comment on the Muslim Brotherhoods infiltration into the our government seeing as that is the OP here. What are you thoughts about it? Since putting up the facts all of Hortyshirs "Big Name Democrats" have left the building. So what say you? - Jeri

This has nothing to do with Alex Jones. Have no idea what you are on about but do you have a comment on the Muslim Brotherhoods infiltration into the our government seeing as that is the OP here. What are you thoughts about it? Since putting up the facts all of Hortyshirs "Big Name Democrats" have left the building. So what say you? - Jeri

you have reading comprehension problems then because that post is pretty much self explanatory.:cuckoo: off topic,yes but I wasnt the one who brought up Pale Retards name and since it was,had to talk about how glad I am he is gone because of his hypocrisy ignoring facts about Bush but acknowleding them about Obama.

as for the topic,not at all surprising of the muslin infiltration of our government with who is in the white house so thats really all I have to say about the topic itself.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Adviser, Allegedly Leaked Intel, Shopped Classified Info to Media, PS Director: "We Know He has Accessed DPS Documents and Downloaded them.”

Back in October 2010 I warned of the consequences of naming a stealth jihadist with ties to Islamic subversives whose stated goal is "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabatoaging its miserable house." More here ...
Secretary Napolitano named the devout Muslim Mohamed Elibiary to the Homeland Security Advisory Council (Department of Homeland Security).
The Texas Department of Public Safety now says that Homeland Security Advisory Council member Mohamed Elibiary may have been given access to a sensitive database of state and local intelligence reports, and then allegedly shopped some of those materials to a media outlet. Who else is the devout Elibiary shopping sensitive intel to?
Mohamed Elibiary was one of the speakers at a December 2004 conference in Dallas entitled "A Tribute to the Great Islamic Visionary," the Ayatollah Khomeini, leader of Iran and the violent Muslim global revolution to install a universal caliphate. When Rod Dreher of the Dallas Morning News called him on this, he threatened Dreher, telling him: "Expect someone to put a banana in your exhaust pipe." Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Adviser, Allegedly Leaked Intel, Shopped Classified Info to Media, PS Director: "We Know He has Accessed DPS Documents and Downloaded them.? - Atlas Shrugs

Dossier on one of Obama's advisers. There's a lot more of his doings at the link.

Interesting.

you have reading comprehension problems then because that post is pretty much self explanatory.:cuckoo: off topic,yes but I wasnt the one who brought up Pale Retards name and since it was,had to talk about how glad I am he is gone because of his hypocrisy ignoring facts about Bush but acknowleding them about Obama.

as for the topic,not at all surprising of the muslin infiltration of our government with who is in the white house so thats really all I have to say about the topic itself.

I'm sorry. That was my mistake. You're right. - Jeri

Forum List

Back