🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's In The White House...

The Silence is deafening on this thread 007. Looks as if they are hoping it goes away. So I have added this one to my favorites and will make a point of bringing it back up every day until someone addresses the facts here and owns up to your being right about this OP. Truth always prevails in the end. - Jeri

I'm still waiting for 007 to post evidence, and that's evidence, I'm not even demanding proof, but evidence that the Obama Administration supports the Muslim Brotherhood and has its members working in our government. A horked Photobucket pic isn't evidence.

Have a look at the link for Holy Land Foundation Trials. You'll learn alot about how Islam uses front organizations to hide their membership and fund raising for Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood. It is clear the infiltration is all the way to the White House. Look at the two links Hortyshir provided as well.

Democrats are now stepping up to say we have a problem. I see the tide turning fast here.

When will the times NOT be dangerous?

Were they dangerous before 9/11?

Exactly what should be done, beyond any normal vetting, to protect the government from the potential infiltration?

Times certainly become far more dangerous when our government actively moves to disarm the populace and strip us of our last, best defenses.

They won't wage jihad on an armed population. You can be sure of that. Americans must hold onto their 2nd amendment rights at all costs and become pro active in the fight to keep Sharia law out of the USA. They can do that by looking up ALAC - American Law for American Courtrooms and insisting their state reps and Senators move to have their individual state pass that law. That would be a good introduction into defending the constitution. imo. - Jeri

Last edited:

Exactly what should be done, beyond any normal vetting, to protect the government from the potential infiltration?

Times certainly become far more dangerous when our government actively moves to disarm the populace and strip us of our last, best defenses.

Perhaps, but that doesn't actually address my questions. :)

Great question..

The way to find the answer is to examine where CAIR is trying to stop us - They want all mentions of Islam, Muslim, Terrorist, Jihad cleansed - that has been done already under Obama admin... that must be reversed. We must insist on the prosecution of CAIR as they were listed as CO - CONSPIRATORS in the Holy Land Foundation Trial and Eric Holder and Obama are the only ones preventing them from being prosecuted. It is time to prosecute CAIR for their participation in the Holy Land Foundation Trial where all 108 charges were 108 guilty charges.

About CAIR:

They do not want the American people to understand the specific details of Sharia because it exposes their plans for Americans. They don't want Americans to support ALAC - American Law for American Courtrooms because it outlaws Sharia which is already going on in US Courtrooms today.

We can start by educating the public about Sharia through film and books - Some films I'd recommend would be Islam: What the West Needs to Know, Radical Islam on the March, Obsession, Radical Islams war against the West and Islam Rising: Geert Wilders warning to the West.

Get the American people familiar with the Holy Land Foundation Trials and learn how Islam operates under front organizations. There are over 150 of them inside the USA today operating. They must be exposed and brought to justice.

I'll put up a good list of books to choose from that will tell the story on Islam & its plans for USA. First on list should be Muslim Mafia by David Gaubatz. Also USAF Paul Sperry, Author of Infitration 2009. Muslim Mafia is about a man who goes undercover to spy on the secret underworld of Islam and his story is a blockbuster. Every American should own a copy of that book. - Jeri

My impression is that you are far more anti-Muslim than I am. I'm no fan of Islam, as I don't care for any religion, and I think fundamentalist Islam is dangerous at this point in history, but I also don't care for the so called war on terror and how open-ended it is.

There were Muslim fundamentalist terrorists before 9/11, but too often I hear how the world changed with 9/11. There will be crazies and political radicals and enviro-whackos and all kinds of terrorists and potential terrorists in the future, even if Islam were to cease to exist.

I just wonder if anyone is advocating more stringent vetting of political candidates/appointees, if they wish to profile certain people, etc. I also wonder if infiltrating the government would be done by openly Muslim people who look Middle Eastern, or by whites who would hide their beliefs.

Question to 007: Why did you put this on Conspiracy forum when it is a true story and there is no conspiracy to it? Just wondering. I thought it would belong under Politics forum. - Jeri
maybe it was APPROPRIATELY moved here by maudes perchance? :eusa_whistle: THAT ever occur to you? The OP is a 'drive by' if you hadn't noticed.

Last edited:

Great question..

The way to find the answer is to examine where CAIR is trying to stop us - They want all mentions of Islam, Muslim, Terrorist, Jihad cleansed - that has been done already under Obama admin... that must be reversed. We must insist on the prosecution of CAIR as they were listed as CO - CONSPIRATORS in the Holy Land Foundation Trial and Eric Holder and Obama are the only ones preventing them from being prosecuted. It is time to prosecute CAIR for their participation in the Holy Land Foundation Trial where all 108 charges were 108 guilty charges.

About CAIR:

They do not want the American people to understand the specific details of Sharia because it exposes their plans for Americans. They don't want Americans to support ALAC - American Law for American Courtrooms because it outlaws Sharia which is already going on in US Courtrooms today.

We can start by educating the public about Sharia through film and books - Some films I'd recommend would be Islam: What the West Needs to Know, Radical Islam on the March, Obsession, Radical Islams war against the West and Islam Rising: Geert Wilders warning to the West.

Get the American people familiar with the Holy Land Foundation Trials and learn how Islam operates under front organizations. There are over 150 of them inside the USA today operating. They must be exposed and brought to justice.

I'll put up a good list of books to choose from that will tell the story on Islam & its plans for USA. First on list should be Muslim Mafia by David Gaubatz. Also USAF Paul Sperry, Author of Infitration 2009. Muslim Mafia is about a man who goes undercover to spy on the secret underworld of Islam and his story is a blockbuster. Every American should own a copy of that book. - Jeri

My impression is that you are far more anti-Muslim than I am. I'm no fan of Islam, as I don't care for any religion, and I think fundamentalist Islam is dangerous at this point in history, but I also don't care for the so called war on terror and how open-ended it is.

There were Muslim fundamentalist terrorists before 9/11, but too often I hear how the world changed with 9/11. There will be crazies and political radicals and enviro-whackos and all kinds of terrorists and potential terrorists in the future, even if Islam were to cease to exist.

I just wonder if anyone is advocating more stringent vetting of political candidates/appointees, if they wish to profile certain people, etc. I also wonder if infiltrating the government would be done by openly Muslim people who look Middle Eastern, or by whites who would hide their beliefs.

I am not anti Muslim - anti - people - at all. You are mistaken. Pointing out the dangers of known terrorist infitrating our WH, State Dept, US military can hardly be construed as hating any group of individuals. What I am adamantly opposed to is Islam. Not Muslim people. My heart goes out to those people. Many of them are suffering today. You do realize that don't you? - Jeremiah

Great question..

About CAIR:

Extremists could be any race - it is a mistake to believe all Muslims are Middle Eastern. They are not. The proper way to do it is through the channels of government. People have to contact their senators and congressmen and educate themselves and others. imo.

I just told them that. To be clear this is not about Muslims. This is about terrorist groups infiltrating our White House. Not nationalities other than where they pertain to MB - not all Egyptians are MB either so there is that also. Where the FBI has already done the leg work and proven the MB ties - the DOJ has the responsibility to investigate it. Unfortunately, Eric Holder is the one who prevented CAIR from being prosecuted by DOJ employees so he should recuse himself and allow special prosecutor to step in.

Great question..

About CAIR:

Extremists could be any race - it is a mistake to believe all Muslims are Middle Eastern. They are not. The proper way to do it is through the channels of government. People have to contact their senators and congressmen and educate themselves and others. imo.

Yep. If it was Irish or German or Slovakian or Canadian or accordian players or jazz musicians or ventroloquist militant extremism that was committing or attempting to commit act after act after act after act of terrorism, I think nobody would even blink if extra focus was spotlighted on the Irish, Germans, Slovakians, or Canadians (etc.)

But these days it is not Irish or Germans or Slovakians or Canadians or accordian players or jazz musicians or ventriloquists who are committing regular acts of terrorism all over the world.

It is militant Islam in case after case after case. It has become so commonplace that we are always surprised when somebody OTHER than an Islamic extremist commits an act of violence of this type.

I can't understand a form of mushy minded, irresponsible political correctness that would refuse to acknowledge this. Yes, we acknowledge that there are exceptions--in the world there are almost always exceptions--but the fact is, it is almost always Muslims who are involved in such violence these days. And to think we aren't supposed to recogize or consider that or else we are racist or hateful is just dumb.

Yep. If it was Irish or German or Slovakian or Canadian or accordian players or jazz musicians or ventroloquist militant extremism that was committing or attempting to commit act after act after act after act of terrorism, I think nobody would even blink if extra focus was spotlighted on the Irish, Germans, Slovakians, or Canadians (etc.)

But these days it is not Irish or Germans or Slovakians or Canadians or accordian players or jazz musicians or ventriloquists who are committing regular acts of terrorism all over the world.

It is militant Islam in case after case after case. It has become so commonplace that we are always surprised when somebody OTHER than an Islamic extremist commits an act of violence of this type.

I can't understand a form of mushy minded, irresponsible political correctness that would refuse to acknowledge this. Yes, we acknowledge that there are exceptions--in the world there are almost always exceptions--but the fact is, it is almost always Muslims who are involved in such violence these days. And to think we aren't supposed to recogize or consider that or else we are racist or hateful is just dumb.

You're right Foxy, but there's also the other side of the coin : becoming overly hostile against all adherents of Islam, profiling or racism against anyone who has the look of being Middle Eastern, etc.

Radical Islam certainly seems to be out of its collective mind, but with over a billion Muslims in the world, it can be hard to find the right balance between battling extremism and condemning the entire religion.

Anyway, my comment about openly Islamic people with Middle Eastern looks was in reference to the op. If there really is an infiltration going on by the Muslim Brotherhood, I just question whether they would do it so openly or if they would attempt to be more covert about it. I don't actually accept the premise as of yet, but if I assume it to be true, it seems odd to me that they would be so.....obvious about it.

Excuse me but I disagree. No one is becoming overly hostile towards All Adherants of Islam here. We oppose Sharia Law that makes Islam a political entity which threatens our Constitution and way of life here. Not people. Get that through your mind.

Anthony Wiener is running for Mayor of NYC. A white man. His wife & inlaws - brother in laws are said to be tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and there is documentation to prove it. That would be information people should be aware of when they cast their vote for Mayor of NY. - Jeri

You're right Foxy, but there's also the other side of the coin : becoming overly hostile against all adherents of Islam, profiling or racism against anyone who has the look of being Middle Eastern, etc.

Radical Islam certainly seems to be out of its collective mind, but with over a billion Muslims in the world, it can be hard to find the right balance between battling extremism and condemning the entire religion.

Anyway, my comment about openly Islamic people with Middle Eastern looks was in reference to the op. If there really is an infiltration going on by the Muslim Brotherhood, I just question whether they would do it so openly or if they would attempt to be more covert about it. I don't actually accept the premise as of yet, but if I assume it to be true, it seems odd to me that they would be so.....obvious about it.

This discussion however is not about profiling or hating or discriminating against people who are Muslim. This discussion is about using common sense and due prudence in an increasingly dangerous world that is increasingly dangerous mostly due to Islamic extremism.

All persons entrusted with sensitive government policy, processes, or information must always be thoroughly vetted. Bill Clinton was unable to get several of his nominees past the vetting process because they had broken the law related to their personal employees. Many of us were incensed when Timothy Geithner was allowed to keep his very sensitive and important job after it was revealed he had the same kind of problem.

Would we want somebody handling race relations who had ties to the KKK? Do we want somebody working in high levels of the Treasury Dept who has ties to the Mafia? Do you want anybody working anywhere in government with ties to the Westboro Baptists?

For me it is every bit as problematic for us to have people with ties to or sympathetic to extremist Islamic groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood in high level positions in government.

This discussion however is not about profiling or hating or discriminating against people who are Muslim. This discussion is about using common sense and due prudence in an increasingly dangerous world that is increasingly dangerous mostly due to Islamic extremism.

All persons entrusted with sensitive government policy, processes, or information must always be thoroughly vetted. Bill Clinton was unable to get several of his nominees past the vetting process because they had broken the law related to their personal employees. Many of us were incensed when Timothy Geithner was allowed to keep his very sensitive and important job after it was revealed he had the same kind of problem.

Would we want somebody handling race relations who had ties to the KKK? Do we want somebody working in high levels of the Treasury Dept who has ties to the Mafia? Do you want anybody working anywhere in government with ties to the Westboro Baptists?

For me it is every bit as problematic for us to have people with ties to or sympathetic to extremist Islamic groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood in high level positions in government.

these guys have about as much of a tie to the Muslim Brotherhood because they are brown as you do to the KKK because you're white.

Forum List

Back