🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's In The White House...

If you are depending on Wiki search it is no wonder you are confused. I have posted the information on this thread I believe have another look.

The connections made by the FBI, HLF Documentation*HolyLandFoundation trial documents - Prosecutor - Jim Jacks - Frank Gaffney - John Guandolo - former special agent, counter terrorism, FBI - Tom Trento -executive director Fla Security council ( *Israeli agent busted HLF & then handed info to FBI ) 15 years worth of documentation - the case file would fill a small warehouse - I'll get into specifics seeing as you have requested them.

Thanks for reading, Hortyshir! I'm glad you are learning something today. At least you gave it a try ( failure is part of the learning process ) whereas your democrat friends did critize and try to derail the OP with silly personal attacks. It is refreshing to find you pointing out to them the futility of such a strategy and hopefully they will do their own research in the future so they can respond rather than attack. Knowledge is power.

- Jeri

The "wiki-search" happened via the embedded links of the BeforeItsNews website. I merely followed their links. In doing such, I saw no connection to the MB.

On the other hand, you've managed to take the time to type paragraphs of what seems to be legitimate information but failed to source or link any of it.

I await your source/links
:thup:

You are correct. My apologies. I should provide the links. I'm a bit slow today. Here you go:

U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas - This is the Official Site for the Holy Land Foundations documents, Hortyshir.

http:Accuracy In Media ( accuracy in the Media ) Special report on the Truth: Al Jazeera English

Center for Security Policy | Home
(Sharia the threat to America, an exercise in competitive. analysis. Report of Team B II _

http://thethinblueline.com/2009/06/14cair-exposed-byrep-frank-wolf-about- time
Congressman Grank Wolf's speech on the House floor on CAIR, June 12, 2009

Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu Unheeded warnings, Congressional reports related to Counterterrorism.

Dallasmorningnews.org - Holy Land Foundation defendants guilty on all charges.

http://www.ShariainAmericanCourts.com - you will find the full text of study, including the text from the court cases and tables displaying their findings.

Join ACT for America - Brigitte Gabrielles organization has alot of information on the infiltration of MB into WH, State Dept, US military , etc.

American Public Policy Alliance | Front Page - You'll find fifty cases of Sharia Law involved in court cases IN THE UNITED STATES.

Political Insider with Jim Galloway | ajc.com
Good story on Two bills to ban Sharia Law in Georgia Courtrooms.

http://www.strategicengagementgroup.org - information resource for investigations on MB,AQ,CAIR,ISNA,ICNA,MAS,MSA,IIIT,Fiqh Council of North America, and hundreds of other front organizations for Islamists.

That ought to get you started, Hortyshir. Let me know when you are ready for more.

- Jeremiah

Thanks. I'll check it out.
And thanks for taking the time. It won't be in vain
:cool:

Question to Hortyshir,

How do you feel about 250 DOJ unidicted co - consipirators in the Holy Land Terrorist Foundation terrorist financing 15 year conviction trial freely running around the country as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood because of a lack of action from Eric Holder, Attorney General and President Barack Obama?

Do you believe it is an impeachable offense for TOP DOJ OFFICIALS to abandon CAIR Terror Financing Presecutors when DOJ insiders warned America will Die because of it?

Do you furthermore understand that it is Misprision of Treason for Top DOJ officials to Abandon CAIR terror financing prosecutions? In a Pajamas Media Article ( I provided you with in earlier post ) the headlines read "Did Obama and Holder Scuttle Terror Finance Prosecutions? Poole reports that to JD sources confirm the decision was taken "at the top" of the department, not by the federal prosecutors in Dallas who had secured the convictions of 5 HLF officials and had planned next to put their help mates away.

Could it be that the real damage Eric Holder and Barack Obama have done to our nation ( unbeknownst to the general population ) is far beyond Benghazi, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug cartels, IRS used to harrass conservatives, spying on the news media, and has yet to be addressed?

I say yes.

That is why this OP is so important. Many thanks to 007 for putting it up.

- Jeri

None of what I've posted, so far, has voiced an opinion as to the importance of the alleged "infiltration".
Only that I didn't feel that the OP provided sufficient evidence to support his claim.

I'll check out your links and they will be processed through the same bullshit filter that I use for anything that comes across as too far over the top Obama-bashing.

While I may have some "liberal friends" on this sight, do not confuse me as one of them.
Don't like Obama. Never have, never will. I just prefer that dislike to be for legitimate reasons. Not some car-fetched conspiracy theories thought up in the basement of some geek's parents.
BBL

The "wiki-search" happened via the embedded links of the BeforeItsNews website. I merely followed their links. In doing such, I saw no connection to the MB.

On the other hand, you've managed to take the time to type paragraphs of what seems to be legitimate information but failed to source or link any of it.

I await your source/links
:thup:

You are correct. My apologies. I should provide the links. I'm a bit slow today. Here you go:

U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas - This is the Official Site for the Holy Land Foundations documents, Hortyshir.

http:Accuracy In Media ( accuracy in the Media ) Special report on the Truth: Al Jazeera English

(Sharia the threat to America, an exercise in competitive. analysis. Report of Team B II _

http://thethinblueline.com/2009/06/14cair-exposed-byrep-frank-wolf-about- time
Congressman Grank Wolf's speech on the House floor on CAIR, June 12, 2009

Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu Unheeded warnings, Congressional reports related to Counterterrorism.

Dallasmorningnews.org - Holy Land Foundation defendants guilty on all charges.

http://www.ShariainAmericanCourts.com - you will find the full text of study, including the text from the court cases and tables displaying their findings.

Join ACT for America - Brigitte Gabrielles organization has alot of information on the infiltration of MB into WH, State Dept, US military , etc.

American Public Policy Alliance | Front Page - You'll find fifty cases of Sharia Law involved in court cases IN THE UNITED STATES.

Political Insider with Jim Galloway | ajc.com
Good story on Two bills to ban Sharia Law in Georgia Courtrooms.

http://www.strategicengagementgroup.org - information resource for investigations on MB,AQ,CAIR,ISNA,ICNA,MAS,MSA,IIIT,Fiqh Council of North America, and hundreds of other front organizations for Islamists.

That ought to get you started, Hortyshir. Let me know when you are ready for more.

- Jeremiah

Thanks. I'll check it out.
And thanks for taking the time. It won't be in vain

Thank you, Hortyshir. I sincerely appreciate you having a look at it. Have a great evening. - Jeri

Question to Hortyshir,

How do you feel about 250 DOJ unidicted co - consipirators in the Holy Land Terrorist Foundation terrorist financing 15 year conviction trial freely running around the country as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood because of a lack of action from Eric Holder, Attorney General and President Barack Obama?

Do you believe it is an impeachable offense for TOP DOJ OFFICIALS to abandon CAIR Terror Financing Presecutors when DOJ insiders warned America will Die because of it?

Do you furthermore understand that it is Misprision of Treason for Top DOJ officials to Abandon CAIR terror financing prosecutions? In a Pajamas Media Article ( I provided you with in earlier post ) the headlines read "Did Obama and Holder Scuttle Terror Finance Prosecutions? Poole reports that to JD sources confirm the decision was taken "at the top" of the department, not by the federal prosecutors in Dallas who had secured the convictions of 5 HLF officials and had planned next to put their help mates away.

Could it be that the real damage Eric Holder and Barack Obama have done to our nation ( unbeknownst to the general population ) is far beyond Benghazi, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug cartels, IRS used to harrass conservatives, spying on the news media, and has yet to be addressed?

I say yes.

- Jeri

None of what I've posted, so far, has voiced an opinion as to the importance of the alleged "infiltration".
Only that I didn't feel that the OP provided sufficient evidence to support his claim.

I'll check out your links and they will be processed through the same bullshit filter that I use for anything that comes across as too far over the top Obama-bashing.

While I may have some "liberal friends" on this sight, do not confuse me as one of them.
Don't like Obama. Never have, never will. I just prefer that dislike to be for legitimate reasons. Not some car-fetched conspiracy theories thought up in the basement of some geek's parents.
BBL

First let me apologise. I shouldn't have wrote that. It isn't my business. I can assure you you'll find some things to get concerned about as you read the first link on Holy Land Foundation Trial. The truth is the responsibility for where we are now can be shared with all three administrations. Not just Barack Obama, not just the democrat party. The Republican politicians are involved in this too! I know for a fact they are. Governors, Senators, House Speakers, you name it - the Republicans are in it up to their necks. It makes me sick.

- Jeri

Question to Hortyshir,

I say yes.

- Jeri

BBL

First let me apologise. I shouldn't have wrote that. It isn't my business. I can assure you you'll find some things to get concerned about as you read the first link on Holy Land Foundation Trial. The truth is the responsibility for where we are now can be shared with all three administrations. Not just Barack Obama, not just the democrat party. The Republican politicians are involved in this too! I know for a fact they are. Governors, Senators, House Speakers, you name it - the Republicans are in it up to their necks. It makes me sick.

- Jeri

Alrighty, then.
I've opened all of the links provided (a couple of them didn't work) and all I managed to find was cases of Sharia Law trying to get a foothold in our judicial system.
I clicked and read more .pdfs than I can count.
I even took the time to search each site for "muslim brotherhood white house"

No results

However, I did find:
Muslim Brotherhood in Our White House ? Vetting Obama
and
Obama?s Muslim Czar

:eusa_shhh:

BBL

- Jeri

Alrighty, then.
I've opened all of the links provided (a couple of them didn't work) and all I managed to find was cases of Sharia Law trying to get a foothold in our judicial system.
I clicked and read more .pdfs than I can count.
I even took the time to search each site for "muslim brotherhood white house"

No results

However, I did find:
Muslim Brotherhood in Our White House ? Vetting Obama
and
Obama?s Muslim Czar

:eusa_shhh:

I'm not very good at putting up links I'm afraid. I'll have to look work on that. The HLF trial files are pretty extensive - alot of .pdfs I agree. I looked at both your links and I believe it was a very fair assessment of where we are at right now with MB reaching to the WH now but as they say they cannot speak out and say that without being accused of being a racist. For me it is mind over matter. If you don't mind? It won't matter. Have a nice evening. Thank you for looking at it and for your quick reply, Hortyshir.

Both your links were excellent.

-Jeri

Last edited:
You know, I don't CARE which President established a department or office in the government, and I don't CARE which President appointed who to what. I AM interested in whether those entrusted with the public policy, purse, safety, and peace of the people have their priorities and motives in the right place.

Everything I have read on Eboo Patel, for instance, suggests he is a good guy. Of Muslim heritage, yes. Of Muslim faith, yes. This alone does not mark him as a terrorist. Chances are he isn't. Chances are he is exactly who he presents himself to be.

But wolves in sheeps clothing and all that, these are dangerous times, and there are Muslims in the world who want to take the USA down. Who want to take it over. Who want to force all us infidels to live under Sharia law. Who want to destroy any who might oppose their long range goals.

And what better way to accomplish goals than to infiltrate the White House? The highest levels of government? To get as close to the top as they possibly can? To be in a position to gather information, intelligence, and discern where our weaknesses are?

For us to not be consicious of that is to be really naive and foolish.

Every one of those guys in the OP may be a really good guy. And we have to allow for that possibility. But to refuse to be aware of the potential for harm to the USA and its people? We are stupid if we don't allow for that possibility too, most especially if we do it out of some fuzzy notion of tolerance and political correctness.

I can find really nothing to criticize Eboo Patel for. And yet this is in his resume:
Rose El-Youssef says Patel maintains a close relationship with Hani Ramadan, the grandson of Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, and is a member of the Muslim Students Association, which it identifies as "a large Brotherhood organization."
Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

I just think it wise to be aware of things like that which may or may not mean anything and which may or may not be a lot of nonsense..

Last edited:
You know, I don't CARE which President established a department or office in the government, and I don't CARE which President appointed who to what. I AM interested in whether those entrusted with the public policy, purse, safety, and peace of the people have their priorities and motives in the right place.

Everything I have read on Eboo Patel, for instance, suggests he is a good guy. Of Muslim heritage, yes. Of Muslim faith, yes. This alone does not mark him as a terrorist. Chances are he isn't. Chances are he is exactly who he presents himself to be.

But wolves in sheeps clothing and all that, these are dangerous times, and there are Muslims in the world who want to take the USA down. Who want to take it over. Who want to force all us infidels to live under Sharia law. Who want to destroy any who might oppose their long range goals.

And what better way to accomplish goals than to infiltrate the White House? The highest levels of government? To get as close to the top as they possibly can? To be in a position to gather information, intelligence, and discern where our weaknesses are?

Every one of those guys in the OP may be a really good guy. And we have to allow for that possibility. But to refuse to be aware of the potential for harm to the USA and its people? We are stupid if we don't allow for that possibility too, most especially if we do it out of some fuzzy notion of tolerance and political correctness.

I can find really nothing to criticize Eboo Patel for. And yet this is in his resume:
Rose El-Youssef says Patel maintains a close relationship with Hani Ramadan, the grandson of Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, and is a member of the Muslim Students Association, which it identifies as "a large Brotherhood organization."
Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

I just think it wise to be aware of things like that which may or may not mean anything and which may or may not be a lot of nonsense..

Agreed, Foxy one.

We must, during these dangerous times, take a careful look at people and try to determine their true allegiances.
That's why I wasn't ready to jump on the OP bandwagon like a chain e-mail without doing my own due diligence.
They could be harmless and just a coincidence, but we can't be too careful, either.

I'm willing to bet that the Obama admin didn't research these guys as much as you and I have, just now
:D
We have Van Jones as evidence of that

last two posts:
emotjerkbag.gif

Good thing you have Bachmann (R) & pale rider to keep you apprised of these issues. :rolleyes:

When will the times NOT be dangerous?

Were they dangerous before 9/11?

Exactly what should be done, beyond any normal vetting, to protect the government from the potential infiltration?

I bet i know what brought this on. Pole Rider haz a sad because the muslim basher-in-chief, Bachmann (R) is resigning at the end of her term :rofl:

Michele Bachmann is one of a handful of people who stood up to the MB infiltration and addressed it. Where were you on that issue and what did you do about it?

Well when their names show up in the book, Muslim Mafia? That isn't exactly an endorsement because they are listed ( some ) as Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood agents and that means they are agents for a terrorist organization. This is very serious.

What they need is for Congress to NOT investigate this but rather step aside, demand Holder step aside and appoint a special prosecutor to go forward with the indictments against CAIR and prosecute them as a terrorist organization. The other thing they need to do is prosecute Holder for standing in the way of CAIR being prosecuted after the HLF Trial listed them as Co - Consipators & all charges 108/ 108 were GUILTY. So Holder and Obama stood in the way of Justice here.

That is what it amounts to. The matter must be investigated by an independent Prosecutor. NOT CONGRESS. NOT HOLDER & OBAMA which would be the fox watching the henhouse imo.

last two posts:
emotjerkbag.gif

Good thing you have Bachmann (R) & pale rider to keep you apprised of these issues. :rolleyes:

Bachmann is not keeping me apprised of anything. I am just watching what she has done and thus far it is alot more than most!

Let's give credit where it is due!

-Jeri

Question to 007: Why did you put this on Conspiracy forum when it is a true story and there is no conspiracy to it? Just wondering. I thought it would belong under Politics forum. - Jeri

When will the times NOT be dangerous?

Were they dangerous before 9/11?

Exactly what should be done, beyond any normal vetting, to protect the government from the potential infiltration?

Great question..

The way to find the answer is to examine where CAIR is trying to stop us - They want all mentions of Islam, Muslim, Terrorist, Jihad cleansed - that has been done already under Obama admin... that must be reversed. We must insist on the prosecution of CAIR as they were listed as CO - CONSPIRATORS in the Holy Land Foundation Trial and Eric Holder and Obama are the only ones preventing them from being prosecuted. It is time to prosecute CAIR for their participation in the Holy Land Foundation Trial where all 108 charges were 108 guilty charges.

About CAIR:

They do not want the American people to understand the specific details of Sharia because it exposes their plans for Americans. They don't want Americans to support ALAC - American Law for American Courtrooms because it outlaws Sharia which is already going on in US Courtrooms today.

We can start by educating the public about Sharia through film and books - Some films I'd recommend would be Islam: What the West Needs to Know, Radical Islam on the March, Obsession, Radical Islams war against the West and Islam Rising: Geert Wilders warning to the West.

Get the American people familiar with the Holy Land Foundation Trials and learn how Islam operates under front organizations. There are over 150 of them inside the USA today operating. They must be exposed and brought to justice.

I'll put up a good list of books to choose from that will tell the story on Islam & its plans for USA. First on list should be Muslim Mafia by David Gaubatz. Also USAF Paul Sperry, Author of Infitration 2009. Muslim Mafia is about a man who goes undercover to spy on the secret underworld of Islam and his story is a blockbuster. Every American should own a copy of that book. - Jeri

Here is another place to get started suggested by Frank Gaffney:

Pressure your Congressmen to move forward with a rigorous congressional investigation of the Ikhwan's myriad front organizations and how the effectiveness of their influence operations is warping our understanding of the threat they pose and is thwarting our efforts to defeat it.

Another suggestion I'd make is become an advocate and get involved. Brigitte Gabrielle has chapter leaders for her organization all over the nation. People could volunteer for that and open their homes to guest speakers for the purpose of educating others - neighborhood awareness - that kind of thing..

About Gaffneys suggestion on the congressional investigations. I believe it would be better to have Congress appoint an independent prosecutor who doesn't answer to Eric Holder. Then Prosecute CAIR, the agents inside WH, State dept, & HLS who work for terrorist organization - Muslim Brotherhood - then move forward with impeachments. In that order.

The Quaranic Concept of War - S.K. Malik

Methodology of Dawah - Shamim Saddiqi

To our Great Detriment: ignoring what the Extremists say about Jihad ( thesis ) Stephen Coughlin

The Al Qaeda Reader - Raymond Ibrihim & Victor David Hanson

Mohammed - Karen Armstrong

The Truth about Muhammad - Robert Spencer

Stealth Jihad - Robert Spencer

Jihad - Andrew McCarthy

The War of Ideas: Jihadeism Against Democracy - Walid Phares

While Europe Slept, How radical Islam is destroying the West from within. - Bruce Bawer

Because they Hate - a survivor of Islamic terror warns america - Brigitte Gabrielle

They Must be Stopped - Brigitte Gabrielle

Muslim Mafia - David Gaubatz

Nomad: From Islam to America

Cruel and Unusual punishment - Nonne Dawish President of Former Muslims United |

Why I am not a Muslim - Iba Warraq

Sharia Law and Financial Jihad

What every American needs to know about the Quran. William Federer

Secrets of the Koran - Don Richardson

That is a very good list to get started with. I would highly recommend all of these books. Start with these and you'll be doing good. - Jeri

Forum List

Back