🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look !

dt_taxreturns1.png

no, Im talking about what almost 60% of registered voters want to see.

It is smart at this point to not release tax returns or anything that the MSM can use to distract from important things like Crooked Hillary's poor mental and physical health.

dt_taxreturns1.png

Look! You posted a link from Trump Jr. Your op is about what Jr said.

I don't select a doctor or accountant or president based on what his or her children think? Do you?

dt_taxreturns1.png

I don't select a doctor or accountant or president based on what his or her children think? Do you?

,look, I posted a link that has Trumps kids making excuses for him, even though they too damn dumb to register and vote, they're smart enough to decide the crap that made the news?

f'em all

dt_taxreturns1.png

,look, I posted a link that has Trumps kids making excuses for him, even though they too damn dumb to register and vote, they're smart enough to decide the crap that made the news?

f'em all
Okey-dokey. Thanks for sharing.

Of course it would be a distraction. Seeing in black and white that Trump owes money to China, makes big profits off overseas labor, and donated to left wing causes would be a YUGE distraction Trump would be forced to explain. A major inconvenience.

"I was for Planned Parenthood before I was against it."

Not only do I want to see his tax returns, but I'd also like to know more about this so called Trump charity organization that Trump doesn't donate to, he just gets other rich people to donate to his foundation, and then he donates the money to other charities and claims all the credit.

Nothing more than a shell game.

Forum List

Back