Looking for a micro 9mm

Donā€™t get me wrong. I like my Ruger LCP. Itā€™s thin, light weight, small and accurate. I just have money burning a hole in my pocket, or will have at the end of this month. Itā€™s been too long since Iā€™ve bought a gun.

Donā€™t get me wrong. I like my Ruger LCP. Itā€™s thin, light weight, small and accurate. I just have money burning a hole in my pocket, or will have at the end of this month. Itā€™s been too long since Iā€™ve bought a gun.

Money burning a hole in your pock you says? Hmmmm....thinking....

I gots just what ya needs here: A genuine POS Saturday Night Special Jennings/Bryco .380 auto. Just be sure not to drop the thing unless ya wants a hole in yer leg and don't shoot it too much 'case it'll break.
:laughing0301:

jennings1.jpg

jennings2.jpg

Money burning a hole in your pock you says? Hmmmm....thinking....

I gots just what ya needs here: A genuine POS Saturday Night Special Jennings/Bryco .380 auto. Just be sure not to drop the thing unless ya wants a hole in yer leg and don't shoot it too much 'case it'll break.
:laughing0301:

jennings1.jpg

jennings2.jpg

It's unusual, I'll give it that.

My wife and I were considering the Springfield XDM-S. 3.5 barrel avail in 9MM., 40 or 45.
images (1).jpeg
Any thoughts by those in the know? Has a palm safety located near rear. Visible in pic, requires full hand grip to fire.

My wife and I were considering the Springfield XDM-S. 3.5 barrel avail in 9MM., 40 or 45.
View attachment 175712
Any thoughts by those in the know? Has a palm safety located near rear. Visible in pic, requires full hand grip to fire.

I have hear some bad things about Springfield pistols. I believe it in the XD model. Jamming issues if I remember correctly. Might want to search that before you buy. The problem I have with it is that it isn't small enough for my needs.

But then thereā€™s the Glock 43, I just canā€™t tell how big or small it is without holding it in my hand.
I was going to get one for my wife. She has small hands and cannot rack my 45, but it fit her hand well and she could rack the slide easy. It felt ok in my hand too. She decided to stick to her .357 revolver. If you want a could pocket revolver, look at the Ruger SP-101, I have one and like it.

But then thereā€™s the Glock 43, I just canā€™t tell how big or small it is without holding it in my hand.
I was going to get one for my wife. She has small hands and cannot rack my 45, but it fit her hand well and she could rack the slide easy. It felt ok in my hand too. She decided to stick to her .357 revolver. If you want a could pocket revolver, look at the Ruger SP-101, I have one and like it.
Jesus! GOOD pocket revolver!

Forum List

Back