Looking for details on the China balloons over the US under Trump.

Still no confirmation it happened under Trump.

Wow, so the Biden admin lied once again.

I dare anyone to drink every time Biden lies tonight,

Why is the US military lying to the American people?....

Here is something I noticed....

The Pentagon states that they prevented the balloon from sending information back to China.

The Pentagon states that the balloon can maneuver and they observed it deliberately change course.

The second statement proves beyond a doubt that the balloon had two-way communication with China while it was over US soil.

The Pentagon states that they prevented the balloon from sending information back to China.

The Pentagon states that the balloon can maneuver and they observed it deliberately change course.

The second statement proves beyond a doubt that the balloon had two-way communication with China while it was over US soil.
It could have been a programmed flight plan with GPS and autopilot.

Seems like the Biden Regime is caught in another lie.

Jamming like the Chicom Joe Regime claims they used would prevent that, Simp.
It would certainly have to communicate.

Not necessarily with China, which is why I accepted the correction.

Like you, I do believe that the Pentagon is lying, but I failed in my proof.

It would certainly have to communicate.

Not necessarily with China, which is why I accepted the correction.

Like you, I do believe that the Pentagon is lying, but I failed in my proof.
If it were a drone not so defenseless from wind stream as a balloon is... it could have been preprogrammed and would not need course corrections... a balloon would need constant course corrections.... I would think anyway...

Forum List

Back