Looking for details on the China balloons over the US under Trump.

If so, that is a bigger problem. But again, the RWers will have to come up with some evidence, and I remember Nixon, but I have not seen the RWers come up with evidence of their wild conspiracy theories over the years. Maybe this time.
Evidence for what?... why do we need evidence?... the story from the white house has changed three times today alone...

This is a typical Trump did it too defense... please dem voters...wake the heck up....

fjb balloon.jpg

I’ve tried Google, DuckDuckGo, safari…..can’t find a link to any details.

The ONLY thing I found was ONE anonymous source saying something might have happened.

Can a fella get some help with a link?
Look under UFO's
That's what they did. Took a couple of ufo's and rebranded them as weather baroons

I vote they are lying now. The media knew if Trump got a fart crossed. This cockamamie story is just too convenient.
The media would have pummeled Trump had it happened on his watch.

There are records however of the US Navy neutralizing a potential spy balloon using THOR about that time in 2018.

I find it odd that they could not see this balloon with civilian doppler radar that can see individual raindrops. I think they are blowing smoke up Americas ass..

The media would have pummeled Trump had it happened on his watch.

There are records however of the US Navy neutralizing a potential spy balloon using THOR about that time in 2018.

I find it odd that they could not see this balloon with civilian doppler radar that can see individual raindrops. I think they are blowing smoke up Americas ass..
Yeah, I don't know if I have the respect for NORAD that I once did either. I think it is like everything else that has come out of this admin BULLSHIT.

It did happen under the blob.

Wasn't a big deal then; not a big deal now.

Forum List

Back