looking for online friends who are against federal reserve and international bankers

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hello, this is my second post here, but I am not new to politics, been repeatedly banned hundreds of times from all kinds of political forums, so I will be very cautious and not be involved in any arguments (I am not the one who provokes or insults, I am the one who has answers and reveals truth)

I realized it is a fact that establishments trolls more often than not pose as independents, conspiracy theorists, anti establishment etc. so who you are or consider yourself to be does not matter to me, let us get right to the core of it. do you believe federal reserve is a legitimate organization and/or good for USA? if so, please move on, this thread is not for you. do you believe American founding fathers such as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Andrew Jackson were slave owners as they now teach Americans in public schools? if so, move on, this thread is not for you.

I am looking for people who not necessarily think that they are more intelligent than others, but people who have faith in humanity. I am only looking for a few friends out of many. if you believe you are such a person, please indicate so in this thread it is nice to meet you.

The Federal Reserve is a Masons/Illuminati controlled banking system ran by the Jews that monetarily enslaves the American people with debt.

And yes, Thomas Jefferson was definitely a slave owner. . :cool:

Thomas Jefferson was definitely a slave owner. . :cool:
1. Do you think top US big shots in the government and the media are servant owners?
2. Do you think Joseph Stalin robbed banks to fund his/Lenin's communist revolution?

Last edited:
The Federal Reserve is a Masons/Illuminati controlled banking system ran by the Jews that monetarily enslaves the American people with debt.
Thomas Jefferson was definitely a slave owner. . :cool:
1. Do you think top US big shots in the government and the media are servant owners?
2. Do you think Joseph Stalin robbed banks to fund his/Lenin's communist revolution?

As one who admittedly has "been repeatedly banned hundreds of times from all kinds of political forums" have you found your posts tend to attract knuckle-dragging Nazi-types such as Sunni Man?

Knuckle types is what I am trying to avoid dealing with, whole Nazi thing is an illusion of the establishment media, I saw the series about Hitler on YouTube (Hitler greatest story never told) and it is a world of difference than your average Soviet or US propaganda film but my question for Sunni man is what does he think of the fact that US ally Saudi Arabia sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people, Syrian government? criminals who not only kill innocent civilians but even behead each other and eat human organs.

Knuckle types is what I am trying to avoid dealing with, whole Nazi thing is an illusion of the establishment media, I saw the series about Hitler on YouTube (Hitler greatest story never told) and it is a world of difference than your average Soviet or US propaganda film ...

Interesting. So you dump on the "establishment media" but eagerly accept that which you find on Youtube?
There were 50 million peeps who would differ with you on the illusory "Nazi thing" if they had survived it.

Last edited:
Knuckle types is what I am trying to avoid dealing with, whole Nazi thing is an illusion of the establishment media, I saw the series about Hitler on YouTube (Hitler greatest story never told) and it is a world of difference than your average Soviet or US propaganda film but my question for Sunni man is what does he think of the fact that US ally Saudi Arabia sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people, Syrian government? criminals who not only kill innocent civilians but even behead each other and eat human organs.

Can you show me a nation that has not used criminals for soldiers?

And yes, Thomas Jefferson was definitely a slave owner. . :cool:

Debt is an optional lifestyle.

Knuckle types is what I am trying to avoid dealing with, whole Nazi thing is an illusion of the establishment media, I saw the series about Hitler on YouTube (Hitler greatest story never told) and it is a world of difference than your average Soviet or US propaganda film ...

Interesting. So you dump on the "establishment media" but eagerly accept that which you find on Youtube?
There were 50 million peeps who would differ with you on the illusory "Nazi thing" if they had survived it.
If you want to make a specific point about YouTube or about the establishment media, please do so, the 50 million peeps or the 50 trillion leaves says nothing. And if you can't stay on topic, please stay off this thread.

As one who admittedly has "been repeatedly banned hundreds of times from all kinds of political forums" have you found your posts tend to attract knuckle-dragging Nazi-types such as Sunni Man?
LOL.......^^^and right on cue a knuckle-dragging Zionist puke shows up. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Hello, this is my second post here, but I am not new to politics, been repeatedly banned hundreds of times from all kinds of political forums, so I will be very cautious and not be involved in any arguments (I am not the one who provokes or insults, I am the one who has answers and reveals truth)

I realized it is a fact that establishments trolls more often than not pose as independents, conspiracy theorists, anti establishment etc. so who you are or consider yourself to be does not matter to me, let us get right to the core of it. do you believe federal reserve is a legitimate organization and/or good for USA? if so, please move on, this thread is not for you. do you believe American founding fathers such as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Andrew Jackson were slave owners as they now teach Americans in public schools? if so, move on, this thread is not for you.

I am looking for people who not necessarily think that they are more intelligent than others, but people who have faith in humanity. I am only looking for a few friends out of many. if you believe you are such a person, please indicate so in this thread it is nice to meet you.

Try reactionary dot org

And if you can't stay on topic, please stay off this thread.

j1irwzU.gif

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back