Looking for the Non Union label in coffee

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
With the unionization movement gaining steam at Starbucks, where will Scab Americans be comfortable buying a cup of joe?

Time , IMHO, for a top entrepenuer to open a chain of Scab coffee restaurants to cater to the majority.

Most people really don't want to deal with union rules, like insisting the customers at Starbucks use terms like "venti" instead of small, medium and large when the order.

Big Labor has its place to chill , but for the rest of us its time to stake out with new Scab joints.

I never bought a Leisure Suit, listened to Disco or bought over priced designer coffee prepared by a homosexual.

I never bought a Leisure Suit, listened to Disco or bought over priced designer coffee prepared by a homosexual.
Denny's and Waffle House provide the best coffee, served by heterosexual women, trying to make a living, not living in their parents' basement.

In the words of the great Eddie Rabbit:

Hey, waitress, pour me another cup of coffee,
Pop it down, jack me up, shoot me out, flyin' down the highway,

I'm going to recommend that you give Disco music another chance. It has a beat and you can damn sure dance to it. It was such a breathe of fresh air in the eighties, having grown up in the seventies to the Beatles with their music to slit your wrists by.

I'm going to recommend that you give Disco music another chance. It has a beat and you can damn sure dance to it. It was such a breathe of fresh air in the eighties, having grown up in the seventies to the Beatles with their music to slit your wrists by.
The Music Died on February 3rd, 1959.

With the unionization movement gaining steam at Starbucks, where will Scab Americans be comfortable buying a cup of joe?

Time , IMHO, for a top entrepenuer to open a chain of Scab coffee restaurants to cater to the majority.

Most people really don't want to deal with union rules, like insisting the customers at Starbucks use terms like "venti" instead of small, medium and large when the order.

Big Labor has its place to chill , but for the rest of us its time to stake out with new Scab joints.

Buying expensive coffee is for effeminate men only.

A real man would NEVER buy coffee from Starbucks or any similar place.

Music can’t die. Perhaps its your taste in music that died.
1652562279291.png

Forum List

Back