Looks Like Another Serial Killer

You illiterate fool, even though there are far less blacks in the US they commit about 40% of the serial killing not only in the US but also the world. Go learn some basic math, you moron
My math says that 54% is more than half. Again for the mathematically challenged thats 1 in 2 people that qualify as serial killers are white boys. Mind you they are at the top of food chain economically so why are they doing this? What is their trigger?
Serial killers of all races have many common traits, but the most common is that they were "raised" by one parent. As in deadbeat dads or not knowing who your dad is, is prevalent in the black community.

If thats true why are white guys more than half of all serial killers? Half. Their dads must be really fucked up. Maybe they would be better off if they left them. I know white women tell me their fathers are emotionally distant.
So genius here's a math question for you...if blacks are only 12% of the population in the US and comprise 40% of serial killers, what would it be if there were as many blacks as whites (white are at 63% US population )?
Youre not worth answering until you answer my question. Dont make up word problems. It just makes you look feeble minded.
It's pretty easy multiplication 40 over 12 equals x over 63.

My math says that 54% is more than half. Again for the mathematically challenged thats 1 in 2 people that qualify as serial killers are white boys. Mind you they are at the top of food chain economically so why are they doing this? What is their trigger?
Serial killers of all races have many common traits, but the most common is that they were "raised" by one parent. As in deadbeat dads or not knowing who your dad is, is prevalent in the black community.

If thats true why are white guys more than half of all serial killers? Half. Their dads must be really fucked up. Maybe they would be better off if they left them. I know white women tell me their fathers are emotionally distant.
So genius here's a math question for you...if blacks are only 12% of the population in the US and comprise 40% of serial killers, what would it be if there were as many blacks as whites (white are at 63% US population )?
Youre not worth answering until you answer my question. Dont make up word problems. It just makes you look feeble minded.
Thats nice but 54% means over half of all serial killers are white men.

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

List of Famous Black Serial Killers

Here's a surprising look at the average serial killer
Black serial killers over represented:
From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802&tag=ff0d01-20

In Rise of the Black Serial Killers: Documenting a Startling Trend, Justin Cottrell expels the myth that serial killers in America are predominately white. On the contrary after sifting through a myriad of newspaper records and books, he's compiled a list of murderers that is equal too or greater than the number of white serial killers from 1860 to present. Few if any have ever heard any of their names or stories, until now. Based on his findings white serial killers have been underrepresented throughout American history when compared to the percentage of the population they represent by a factor of 1.79 on average. On the other hand, black serial killers have been overrepresented 2.68 to 7 times their portion of the population, with a 150 year average of 4.18. Another startling trend he uncovered is black serial killers have never represented less than 26.83% of the number of serial killers in a given decade, despite their overall percentage of the population never exceeding 13.1%. This trend has steadily increased to the point that in our current decade they represent 88.24% of the number of serial killers apprehended since 2010, yet only account for 12.6% of the populace.
More than half of all serial killers are white. Thats a sobering stat.

Not really if you consider the US has been historically mostly "white" in population. So why do you find this sobering? it only seems logical. this is simply a bitch about white people thread. You find it not sobering as others here have just pointed out that Blacks in the US commit serial killings at a higher rate based on their population?
The fact is, most people by far are not serial killers. And many serial killers had serious life problems of some sort. So your attempt to paint Whites by and large as prone to violence based on "Whiteness" is pretty fucking pathetic for someone who claims to be intelligent.

Serial Killers More Likely To Have Autism, Head Trauma, Or Psychosocial Issues — But Not All Who Suffer Are Killers

You see that link there Ascep? now these things that can make people prone to being a killer can affect anyone regardless of race. You see that Asians have one of the lowest rates. Why do you think that would be? probably because they have the most stable family system, and this is based on culture not the color of someones skin.

Blacks should be reminded of how historical whites have treated blacks every day. Several times a day. Start with the British and Dutch colonization of Africa. Whip these semi humans up into an absolute frenzy then send them out into the streets. Hilarity results.

Their not semi human. They're human. A lot of them have just been betrayed and led down a wrong road again by those claiming to be all for their advancement. Well, Africa really was fucked up by colonial powers theres no denying that. At the same time, they once invaded Spain and would have gone further if not for the fact that they were beaten back

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black. The numbers don't change much internationally either. Worldwide, 56.2% are white, while 30% are black.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802&tag=ff0d01-20

In Rise of the Black Serial Killers: Documenting a Startling Trend, Justin Cottrell expels the myth that serial killers in America are predominately white. On the contrary after sifting through a myriad of newspaper records and books, he's compiled a list of murderers that is equal too or greater than the number of white serial killers from 1860 to present. Few if any have ever heard any of their names or stories, until now. Based on his findings white serial killers have been underrepresented throughout American history when compared to the percentage of the population they represent by a factor of 1.79 on average. On the other hand, black serial killers have been overrepresented 2.68 to 7 times their portion of the population, with a 150 year average of 4.18. Another startling trend he uncovered is black serial killers have never represented less than 26.83% of the number of serial killers in a given decade, despite their overall percentage of the population never exceeding 13.1%. This trend has steadily increased to the point that in our current decade they represent 88.24% of the number of serial killers apprehended since 2010, yet only account for 12.6% of the populace.

Not really if you consider the US has been historically mostly "white" in population. So why do you find this sobering? it only seems logical. this is simply a bitch about white people thread. You find it not sobering as others here have just pointed out that Blacks in the US commit serial killings at a higher rate based on their population?
The fact is, most people by far are not serial killers. And many serial killers had serious life problems of some sort. So your attempt to paint Whites by and large as prone to violence based on "Whiteness" is pretty fucking pathetic for someone who claims to be intelligent.

Serial Killers More Likely To Have Autism, Head Trauma, Or Psychosocial Issues — But Not All Who Suffer Are Killers

You see that link there Ascep? now these things that can make people prone to being a killer can affect anyone regardless of race. You see that Asians have one of the lowest rates. Why do you think that would be? probably because they have the most stable family system, and this is based on culture not the color of someones skin.
Its sobering because that means I am probably within a mile or so of a white serial killer. You dont know what youre talking about. I never mentioned the guys race initially. That occurred later on and by someone else then waltky just bumped the thread yesterday. Why dont you ever check before you start talking?

No one has to paint whites as violent. You guys own it. Your culture shows it and your history documents it. Your heroes are violent. You were the first gangsters. You were the first outlaws. You guys love that in the closet gay guy named John Wayne, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, and other guys that kill up a bunch of people for your viewing pleasure. When there is a mass shooting everyone always says "oh boy another white boy they are going to say had mental issues"..

Last edited:

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

Like I said negligent upbringing and raised in a single parent household is the most common trait (about 86%) in all serial killers, which is prevalent in black communities.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

Its sobering because that means I am probably within a mile or so of a white serial killer. You dont know what youre talking about. I never mentioned the guys race initially. That occurred later on and by someone else then waltky just bumped the thread yesterday. Why dont you ever check before you start talking?

No one has to paint whites as violent. You guys own it. Your culture shows it and your history documents it. Your heroes are violent. You were the first gangsters. You were the first outlaws. You guys love that in the closet gay guy named John Wayne, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, and other guys that kill up a bunch of people for your viewing pleasure. When there is a mass shooting everyone always says "oh boy another white boy they are going to say had mental issues"..
I'd be more worried if I was living close to a black neighborhood, which I thank God, I don't.

Most whites won't pass through a black neighborhood, even if you held a gun to their head. Ha ha ha.

Let me know when you get your elementary school diploma.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

Like I said negligent upbringing and raised in a single parent household is the most common trait (about 86%) in all serial killers, which is prevalent in black communities.
Must be more prevalent in white households. Whites are more than half of all serial killers.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

I'd be more worried if I was living close to a black neighborhood, which I thank God, I don't.

Most whites won't pass through a black neighborhood, even if you held a gun to their head. Ha ha ha.
Your white so of course you would be more worried. Youre a coward. Luckily I grew up in Black neighborhood and feel very comfortable there.

Lots of white girls seem to be braver than the white men. They not only pass through, they come and visit. Its a good thing white men dont come. They would probably start serial killing Black people that are unaware you guys are more than half of all serial killers. No one in the Black community ever thinks a serial killer is Black. I know I am always shocked if its not a white person.

Let me know when you get yours. Obviously you were never taught that 54% of all serial killers being white means that more than half of all serial killers are white boys. I'll help you out. Say you have 100 serial killers. Well if 54% are white that means that 54 out of 100 of those killers are white men.

Your white so of course you would be more worried. Youre a coward. Luckily I grew up in Black neighborhood and feel very comfortable there.

Lots of white girls seem to be braver than the white men. They not only pass through, they come and visit. Its a good thing white men dont come. They would probably start serial killing Black people that are unaware you guys are more than half of all serial killers. No one in the Black community ever thinks a serial killer is Black. I know I am always shocked if its not a white person.
Is that why almost all murders of black people in the US occur at the hands of other black people, you whining black supremacist who can't face the truth?

Let me know when you get yours. Obviously you were never taught that 54% of all serial killers being white means that more than half of all serial killers are white boys. I'll help you out. Say you have 100 serial killers. Well if 54% are white that means that 54 out of 100 of those killers are white men.
63% of American population are whites, and they comprise over 50% of serial killers, while 12% of American population is black while they commit over 40%. That means per capita blacks commit four times of serial murders than whites do, you fucking illiterate moron.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Shit. I was hoping for Cap'n Crunch. I hate that motherfucker.
WIKI up serial killers by country. Guess who's #1!!! as usual

Is that why almost all murders of black people in the US occur at the hands of other black people, you whining black supremacist who can't face the truth?
Thats exactly why. White males stay away from Black neighborhoods so we dont worry about serial killers. Did you know that all the murders of white people in the US occur at the hands of other white people? However, I digress. Just think 50% of all serial killers are white.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Shit. I was hoping for Cap'n Crunch. I hate that motherfucker.
WIKI up serial killers by country. Guess who's #1!!! as usual
I live in the US. So I dont deflect to other countries especially when whites are more than half of all serial killers in this country.

Thats exactly why. White males stay away from Black neighborhoods so we dont worry about serial killers. Did you know that all the murders of white people in the US occur at the hands of other white people? However, I digress. Just think 50% of all serial killers are white.
Which sane person wants to be a around a black neighborhood, white or otherwise? Not even retail franchises want to be there.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

yet you keep putting out the stat that 54 % of serial killers are white. as if that means something of importance.
54% means that whites are underrepresented by race. Now if 75% of whites were serial killers that would mean something. Feel safe to walk outside today.

And lets not forget, The first Romans were black. They were the ones who fucked up what is known today as Europe. It was their meddling that stirred up otherwise peaceful tribes of white people and taught them militarization. Don't know how you can live with yourself, you belong to a violent race.

Which sane person wants to be a around a black neighborhood, white or otherwise? Not even retail franchises want to be there.
Besides Black people? White women, Mexicans, Asians etc

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

yet you keep putting out the stat that 54 % of serial killers are white. as if that means something of importance.
54% means that whites are underrepresented by race. Now if 75% of whites were serial killers that would mean something. Feel safe to walk outside today.

And lets not forget, The first Romans were black. They were the ones who fucked up what is known today as Europe. It was their meddling that stirred up otherwise peaceful tribes of white people and taught them militarization. Don't know how you can live with yourself, you belong to a violent race.
The stat that says whites are 54% of the serial killers is very important. It gives a point of emphasis on which to focus our attention as to why serial killers do what they do.

Thats an odd statement. You must be trying to change the topic. The first Romans were Black? Who told you that? The Romans were white and are from europe. Those are your violent people. Hannibal (a black man) went to war against them and came close to defeating them.

Forum List

Back