Looks like Hussein Obama forgot he isn't president any longer

Yeah, he only tried to take credit for the turn around in the economy, when he had said the new normal was 1.3% gdp growth previously. I don’t think so.
Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

He can give a talk at any college he wants. No he is not talking shit about Trump or America. He is not like Trump.

Yeah, he only tried to take credit for the turn around in the economy, when he had said the new normal was 1.3% gdp growth previously. I don’t think so.
Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

He can give a talk at any college he wants. No he is not talking shit about Trump or America. He is not like Trump.
But but but...its Bush's fault! Obama spent most of his presidency demonizng Bush, while Bush was classy enough to stay silent. Now suddenly Obama and the Dems are best friends with the Bush's. Ya gotta love the hypocricy! Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Wrong , most Americans voted for Hillary...I didnt...but you cant change facts.
Another delusional Leftard who can't deal with the results of the 2016 election. Very enlightening!
And you shouldn't unless if you are someone that has no morals and ok with racism, bullying, fraud, lying, narcissism, etc....

Another delusional Leftard who can't deal with the results of the 2016 election. Very enlightening!
And you shouldn't unless if you are someone that has no morals and ok with racism, bullying, fraud, lying, narcissism, etc....

But Mr Harvey Weinstein Farrakhan, you do know that Leftards are totally OK with racism, bullying, fraud, narcissism, etc. as long as the person is a fellow commie, anti American, anti white, anti capitalist, Democrat.

Moron. The American people did NOT reject President Obama's presidency. We do reject the presidency of scum like trump and the sexual-obsessed pigpence. Remember that Hillary Clinton won many more votes than these two whores did. I respect Obama and Biden. I will never, ever respect these two whores trump and pigpence.

The bullying, fraud and racism comes from the left. Over and over and over again.

People objected quietly to his policies vs the left raises a screaming fit if Trump sneezes wrong.

Moron. The American people did NOT reject President Obama's presidency. We do reject the presidency of scum like trump and the sexual-obsessed pigpence. Remember that Hillary Clinton won many more votes than these two whores did. I respect Obama and Biden. I will never, ever respect these two whores trump and pigpence.

Last edited:

But Mr Harvey Weinstein Farrakhan, you do know that Leftards are totally OK with racism, bullying, fraud, narcissism, etc. as long as the person is a fellow commie, anti American, anti white, anti capitalist, Democrat.
1. Did I praise them ? No.
2. Are they leading us and the country to a cliff? No.
3. You didnt answer the question.

The bullying, fraud and racism comes from the left. Over and over and over again.

So you ok wirh it as long as others are doing it?

Oh they ABSOLUTELY rejected Obama's presidency otherwise they would have voted in Hillary in a landslide. Instead, she said she wanted to continue "Obama's legacy" and was sent back home.

Hey Stupid, the system was intentionally set up so the 8 million in NYC can’t dictate to the farmers in Iowa how to grow the soy beans for their NYC tofu.
Yeah...it's set up so 100 farmers in Iowa, 100 ranchers in Wyoming, and 100 coalminers in W. Va. can dictate to the 135 million Americans.
No. That would the same as your desire to have urbanites dictate. The point is to create a balance and comprehensive representation.

Again, if you're going to cite the "American People', you can't ignore the American people.

Which is exactly what the OP did when he claimed the American people rejected Obama.

Obama never lost an election in his life. And Hillary had nearly 3 million more votes than Trump.
And Hillary’s votes came from very specific locations which don’t exclusively represent the American people. Trump won more electoral regions. You’re being obtuse.

Hillary's nearly 66 million votes came from *every* state, every electoral region. Toasting your latest excuse for ignoring the American people.
You have no idea why the country is called the United States?

^^^^^
Notice how insane Leftards suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome truly are.

Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-Meme-835x512.jpg

25tz1l.jpg

I have NEVER seen the country so divided and polarized as it was under Obama, and he had everything to do with it.

I have NEVER seen the country so divided and polarized as it was under Obama, and he had everything to do with it.
Not true and i didnt othe for Obama.
The country is not divided really...os just that 26% of racists, bigots, fools, idiots that voted for the orange clown think they can hijack the majority.

Not true and i didnt othe for Obama.
The country is not divided really...os just that 26% of racists, bigots, fools, idiots that voted for the orange clown think they can hijack the majority.
Lol
Na, the divide in this country is urban and rural. They Will never have the same interests as the way it should be. So you can take your little Obama and shove it up your ass...

Last edited:

Oh they ABSOLUTELY rejected Obama's presidency otherwise they would have voted in Hillary in a landslide. Instead, she said she wanted to continue "Obama's legacy" and was sent back home.

The majority of voters who took part in the 2016 election voted for Clinton. Moreover, why is anyone trying to force this man on the American People? His rhetoric and performance has shown that he is not acceptable. He is far below our standards. BTW: President Obama's first name is Barack, Hussein is his middle name. If you can't even get some one's name right, what good are you?

The majority of voters who took part in the 2016 election voted for Clinton. Moreover, why is anyone trying to force this man on the American People? His rhetoric and performance has shown that he is not acceptable. He is far below our standards. BTW: President Obama's first name is Barack, Hussein is his middle name. If you can't even get some one's name right, what good are you?
Lol
Not true, More people voted for the conservative/libertarian candidate you stupid ass motherfucker...
Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

The numbers don’t lie so shut the fuck up you cowardly piece of shit

Forum List

Back