Looks like Hussein Obama forgot he isn't president any longer

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.
Hussein?
Why don't you have the balls to call him what you really think white boy rube?
An uppity nixxer?
And where Is he and where are you again?
That is his name.

Hussein Obama isn't his name. Anymore than our president is named John Trump.
Try again junior. His middle name is indeed Hussein. He himself mentioned it and made a joke about it. Try learning.

And Trump's middle name is indeed 'John', kiddo.

But anyone calling him John Trump would be just as wrong.

You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

Newsflash......Californians and New Yorkers are Americans.

And the American People voted to elect Hillary by nearly 3 million more votes.

As for Obama, a man who literally never lost an election being 'rejected by the American People'.....you're adorable.
Sucks that we have a constitution doesn’t it?

If you're gonna cite the 'American People', it helps not to ignore the American People.
They weren’t ignored.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

As for Obama, a man who literally never lost an election being 'rejected by the American People'.....you're adorable.

If you're gonna cite the 'American People', it helps not to ignore the American People.
They weren’t ignored.

By the OP, they certainly were, son.

So much for the claim that the 'American People' rejected Obama. The man never lost an election in his life.

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

Indeed. One of the absolute BESTEST things about the Trump Presidency is that Obabble is not on TV every blessed day saying "I, Me, My, Mine" ad nauseum.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Try again junior. His middle name is indeed Hussein. He himself mentioned it and made a joke about it. Try learning.

Not really. Many people identify by their middle name. Keep reaching.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Neither Trump nor Obama are.

Try again.

They weren’t ignored.

By the OP, they certainly were, son.

So much for the claim that the 'American People' rejected Obama. The man never lost an election in his life.
I didn’t say they rejected him. I was commenting on your Hillary vote statements.

That is his name.

Neither Trump nor Obama are.

Try again.
I don’t need to.

You mean when about 3 million more people voted for Hillary?

Those American people?

Illegal alien votes are illegal and against the law. They do not count no matter how often you guys cheat.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Depends on which fake name he's using today.

Indeed. One of the absolute BESTEST things about the Trump Presidency is that Obabble is not on TV every blessed day saying "I, Me, My, Mine" ad nauseum.

That just ended..... with Trump making obama's legacy into dog crap, obama will now be out every single day....which is a good thing, because too many republicans forgot what we avoided when we beat hilary.

Those American people?

Illegal alien votes are illegal and against the law. They do not count no matter how often you guys cheat.

Yeah, but millions of illegal alien votes is your imagination. And your imagination doesn't have much impact on vote totals.

As nearly 3 million more votes for Hillary demonstrate elegantly.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Depends on which fake name he's using today.

I've never heard the president go by "John Trump'.

Can you show me an example of it?

That just ended..... with Trump making obama's legacy into dog crap, obama will now be out every single day....which is a good thing, because too many republicans forgot what we avoided when we beat hilary.

Well, I rarely watch TV except for old movies...a habit I developed during Obabble's Reign of Narcissism.

He can give a talk at any college he wants. No he is not talking shit about Trump or America. He is not like Trump.
He is nothing like Trump.

That's for sure, he can speak a real sentence and has a train of thought that lasts more than 2 seconds.

Those American people?
Hey Stupid, the system was intentionally set up so the 8 million in NYC can’t dictate to the farmers in Iowa how to grow the soy beans for their NYC tofu.

Hillary didn't get nearly 66 million votes in New York City. But from 10s of millions of votes by the American people across the US.

So much for the claim that the American People rejected Obama.......the man never lost an election in his life.
She won urban areas. My point stands.

Those American people?
Hey Stupid, the system was intentionally set up so the 8 million in NYC can’t dictate to the farmers in Iowa how to grow the soy beans for their NYC tofu.

Hillary didn't get nearly 66 million votes in New York City. But from 10s of millions of votes by the American people across the US.

So much for the claim that the American People rejected Obama.......the man never lost an election in his life.

Folks in urban areas are as American as those in rural areas.

Your point fails.

Those American people?
Yeah...it's set up so 100 farmers in Iowa, 100 ranchers in Wyoming, and 100 coalminers in W. Va. can dictate to the 135 million Americans.
No. That would the same as your desire to have urbanites dictate. The point is to create a balance and comprehensive representation.

Those American people?

Folks in urban areas are as American as those in rural areas.

Your point fails.
My point stands. They’re all significant. You want the urbanites to dictate.

Those American people?
Yeah...it's set up so 100 farmers in Iowa, 100 ranchers in Wyoming, and 100 coalminers in W. Va. can dictate to the 135 million Americans.
No. That would the same as your desire to have urbanites dictate. The point is to create a balance and comprehensive representation.

Again, if you're going to cite the "American People', you can't ignore the American people.

Which is exactly what the OP did when he claimed the American people rejected Obama.

Obama never lost an election in his life. And Hillary had nearly 3 million more votes than Trump.

Forum List

Back