Looks like Hussein Obama forgot he isn't president any longer

Birthers aren't very bright and are easily led.

Obama was the first birther so you may be right

Save of course that he wasn't.

article-2146622-132B3073000005DC-454_1024x615_large.jpg

They must have called the publisher who, years later, was still giving the wrong birthplace

And who, pray tell, claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Name your source.
That was a statement made by his Grandmother who live in Kenya.

Obama's grandmother never said that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

So I ask again, who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Take your time, birthers. I'll wait.

And your evidence that Obama 'suppressed votes with the IRS' is what?

Right. You missed the entire hearings with Lois Lerner who had to plead the 5th. You realy love to make an ass of yourself:

John Fund Calls IRS Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups "Real Voter Suppression"

Did the IRS Scandal Affect the 2012 Presidential Election? It’s Much Worse Than Democrats Will Admit

Did the IRS Win the Election for Obama?

And please don't waste your breath telling me these are all just crazy far right websites. The Left won't touch the story. Obama stole an election he didn't deserve. Him and the DNC did far worse to affect an election criminally than the claims against Russia.

And who says that they received any orders from Obama on the matter?

Again, your accusation is that Obama stole the election, that Obama suppressed votes.

But nothing you've cited show Obama was involved at all. Your fantasy remains pristinely fact free.

Yes, the
You mean when about 3 million more people voted for Hillary?

Those American people?

Without Voter ID, that is but an unconfirmed (and meaningless) claim.

Show me the evidence that there were millions of illegal votes.

Wassat?

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

There are also more registered voters than votes.

Now, show me evidence that were millions of illegal votes.
Save that Obama was born in Hawaii, Birther.

No he wasn't. Prove it.

The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii at least 4 times. Twice in court.

But adorably, you ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents, Birther.

Good luck with that.

Don't mean shit. The documents used were not official, original legal birth certificates but mere "birth records" my aunt could fill out. Hawaii is so blue they would claim anything for Obama, jackass.

People who make blanket statements on others they don't even know about topics they know less than nothing about are babbling simians. Ooo! Ooo!

So where's the evidence that there were millions of illegal votes?

They must have called the publisher who, years later, was still giving the wrong birthplace

Name your source.

Isn't it amazing Dan how just in the year I've been here, there have been at least FIVE threads on this topic and each time, direct evidence that Obama, his family and people allied with him all said he was born a Kenyan. They BRAGGED about it. Hillary said as much. It is proven forwards and backwards. Then a few months go by, the topic comes up again, and the Left denies everything all over, claims "birthers" are purely nuts, and demands to see the proof all over again!

Are the Left really that stupid or do they just pretend?

Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama was the best thing that happened to Republicans since Reagan

No he wasn't. Prove it.

The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii at least 4 times. Twice in court.

But adorably, you ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents, Birther.

Good luck with that.

Don't mean shit. The documents used were not official, original legal birth certificates but mere "birth records" my aunt could fill out. Hawaii is so blue they would claim anything for Obama, jackass.

Says you, citing yourself. Prove that the documents used weren't official. Prove they were 'birth records' your aunt could fill out. You just randomly making shit up isn't evidence of anything but your own delusion.

Meanwhile, Obama's COLB is prima facie evidence in any court of law. With the Registrar of Hawaii affirming in court that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Twice.

And 'poof', yet another of your batshit conspiracies collapse.
At this point -- it is pretty safe to say that anyone who is still pushing this birther nonsense is either willfully ignorant or a racist -- but most likely both

Name your source.

Isn't it amazing Dan how just in the year I've been here, there have been at least FIVE threads on this topic and each time, direct evidence that Obama, his family and people allied with him all said he was born a Kenyan. They BRAGGED about it. Hillary said as much. It is proven forwards and backwards. Then a few months go by, the topic comes up again, and the Left denies everything all over, claims "birthers" are purely nuts, and demands to see the proof all over again!

Are the Left really that stupid or do they just pretend?

They're not pretending, it's frightening

Name your source.

Isn't it amazing Dan how just in the year I've been here, there have been at least FIVE threads on this topic and each time, direct evidence that Obama, his family and people allied with him all said he was born a Kenyan.

And by 'direct evidence', you mean your imagination?

As remember, when pressed to back up your claims, you've got jack shit.

Meanwhile, Obama's COLB is prima facie evidence in any court of law...and affirms Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hillary said as much. It is proven forwards and backwards.
That voice in your head isn't Hillary. And will probably go away with medication.

Try again, this time with *actual* quotes and actual evidence. Not imaginary nonsense that you've made up.

No he wasn't. Prove it.

Good luck with that.

Says you, citing yourself. Prove that the documents used weren't official. Prove they were 'birth records' your aunt could fill out. You just randomly making shit up isn't evidence of anything but your own delusion.

Meanwhile, Obama's COLB is prima facie evidence in any court of law. With the Registrar of Hawaii affirming in court that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Twice.

And 'poof', yet another of your batshit conspiracies collapse.
At this point -- it is pretty safe to say that anyone who is still pushing this birther nonsense is either willfully ignorant or a racist -- but most likely both

Most likely.

Even Trump, King Birther, distanced himself from that laughably turd of a conspiracy.

Yet our little Trumpkins still cling to it. You can't fix stupid.

Roudy said:
Another Leftard that can't come to terms with the results of the election.
But...But
Hillary Couldn't Pin Trump Down
On Accepting The Election Results

And Then She Said It Would Mean....WHAT ??

No he wasn't. Prove it.

Good luck with that.

Yes, these toad droppings forget that Obama, Michelle and his publisher were the first to tell us he wasn't an American!
Oh really? :71:

Good luck with that.

Yes, these toad droppings forget that Obama, Michelle and his publisher were the first to tell us he wasn't an American!
Oh really? :71:

Laughing....good luck getting these two to back their conspiracy turd with actual evidence. At this point they are just telling each other their favorite conspiracy stories.

No connection to reality required.

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

He can give a talk at any college he wants. No he is not talking shit about Trump or America. He is not like Trump.
When presidents leave office they aren't supposed to appear and talk shit about the current president or the opposing party. Why does this anti American asshole think he's different?

Perhaps it's because the current anti American asshole in the White House thinks he's different! :113:

Name your source.

The Grandmother was interviewed on 60 min by Katy C.....look it up on 60 min.

Name your source.

And she never said that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

If you believe otherwise, show us. Don't tell us.

Name your source.

Here is some more:eek:meone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.

Name your source.

Here is some more:eek:meone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims.

Save of course that none of that happened.

His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.

Actually, when the interviewer claimed she said Obama was born in Kenya, she corrected him repeatedly and told the interviewer that Obama was born in America. In Hawaii.

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''

"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

So.....Obama's grandmother affirms Obama was born in Hawaii. In America.

Which, of course, is exactly what Obama's birth certificate says and what the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly.

Try again, birther.

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.
Hussein?
Why don't you have the balls to call him what you really think white boy rube?
An uppity nixxer?
And where Is he and where are you again?
That is his name.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Hussein Obama isn't his name. Anymore than our president is named John Trump.

Looks like you forgot that Former President Obama has free speech. (and I wouldn't claim a TWO TERM President was "totally rejected"....:71:)

A man who never lost an election....was 'rejected by the American people'?

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

Newsflash......Californians and New Yorkers are Americans.

And the American People voted to elect Hillary by nearly 3 million more votes.

As for Obama, a man who literally never lost an election being 'rejected by the American People'.....you're adorable.
Sucks that we have a constitution doesn’t it?

A man who never lost an election....was 'rejected by the American people'?

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

Newsflash......Californians and New Yorkers are Americans.

And the American People voted to elect Hillary by nearly 3 million more votes.

As for Obama, a man who literally never lost an election being 'rejected by the American People'.....you're adorable.
Sucks that we have a constitution doesn’t it?

If you're gonna cite the 'American People', it helps not to ignore the American People.

Hussein?
An uppity nixxer?
That is his name.

Hussein Obama isn't his name. Anymore than our president is named John Trump.
Try again junior. His middle name is indeed Hussein. He himself mentioned it and made a joke about it. Try learning.

Forum List

Back