Looks like Hussein Obama forgot he isn't president any longer

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

You mean when about 3 million more people voted for Hillary?

Those American people?

Without Voter ID, that is but an unconfirmed (and meaningless) claim.

Show me the evidence that there were millions of illegal votes.

You can't, of course. You're citing your imagination.

So.....you've got nothing to back your claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted.

Shocker.
Skylar, the Dems have nothing to back their claim that there is not any voter fraud

You mean, other than the actual vote totals?

You're telling me they are fraudulent. Prove it.
and the circle is complete..... it's very hard to prove voter fraud without Voter ID laws, and that is why the Democrats are opposed to Voter ID laws
View attachment 215165
View attachment 215166
View attachment 215168

So.....you've got nothing to back your claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted.

Well that was easy.
They disbandd don the cons crack illegal voter team

A 'crack illegal voter team' that failed to find evidence of 'millions of illegal votes'.

Shocker.

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.
Coming up 3 million votes short I`d say it was Orange Jesus who was rejected. Duh!!!
Who’s sitting in the WH???

They talk incessant about Trump's massive ego all the while Hillary taking one of the most embarrassing beatings in history goes on her book and lecture circuit, and Obama who had to suppress votes with the IRS to get reelected and whose policies cost the DNC historic losses in 2010, 2014 and 2016 and set the stage for Trump has the temerity to even show his face in public!

Looks like you forgot that Former President Obama has free speech. (and I wouldn't claim a TWO TERM President was "totally rejected"....:71:)

A man who never lost an election....was 'rejected by the American people'?

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

California and New York make up over 21% of the US economy.
And?

They talk incessant about Trump's massive ego all the while Hillary taking one of the most embarrassing beatings in history goes on her book and lecture circuit, and Obama who had to suppress votes with the IRS to get reelected and whose policies cost the DNC historic losses in 2010, 2014 and 2016 and set the stage for Trump has the temerity to even show his face in public!

And your evidence that Obama 'suppressed votes with the IRS' is what?

Say it with me.....your imagination!

Its just a tired circle jerk of random right wing talking points backed by jack shit with you.

Those American people?

Wassat?

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

I bet Bush wish he could come out and speak on behalf of republican candidates -- but seeing as tho his presidency was such a disaster, he remains out of sight.....

Apparently Obama's presidency wasn't seen as such a disaster or else he would go the same route Bush did.

Its almost like a majority of the country likes him and not many people are pretending to have never voted for him -- which is a stark contrast to republicans who either pretends they never voted for their last 3 presidential nominees, or tries to explain why they held their nose to vote for them..

Hell, one of their nominees is now being called a traitor who killed US sailors -- this is less than 8 years after making them their nominee..

Those American people?

3 million people of which 5 million were no longer among the living and another 5 million were here Illegally

I bet Bush wish he could come out and speak on behalf of republican candidates -- but seeing as tho his presidency was such a disaster, he remains out of sight.....

Apparently Obama's presidency wasn't seen as such a disaster or else he would go the same route Bush did.

Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama was the best thing that happened to Republicans since Reagan

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

And interesting that in only 4 states the majority of white people voted for him

So white votes only count? That's kinda a bigoted comment.

Those American people?

Wassat?

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

There are also more registered voters than votes.

Now, show me evidence that were millions of illegal votes.

Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama was the best thing that happened to Republicans since Reagan

Save that Obama was born in Hawaii, Birther.

Um, wow.

And?

They sure are two valuable states to the total US economy. Duh.

Right. You missed the entire hearings with Lois Lerner who had to plead the 5th. You realy love to make an ass of yourself:

John Fund Calls IRS Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups "Real Voter Suppression"

Did the IRS Scandal Affect the 2012 Presidential Election? It’s Much Worse Than Democrats Will Admit

Did the IRS Win the Election for Obama?

And please don't waste your breath telling me these are all just crazy far right websites. The Left won't touch the story. Obama stole an election he didn't deserve. Him and the DNC did far worse to affect an election criminally than the claims against Russia.

No he wasn't. Prove it.

Right. You missed the entire hearings with Lois Lerner who had to plead the 5th. You realy love to make an ass of yourself:

John Fund Calls IRS Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups "Real Voter Suppression"

Did the IRS Scandal Affect the 2012 Presidential Election? It’s Much Worse Than Democrats Will Admit

Did the IRS Win the Election for Obama?

And please don't waste your breath telling me these are all just crazy far right websites. The Left won't touch the story. Obama stole an election he didn't deserve. Him and the DNC did far worse to affect an election criminally than the claims against Russia.

And who says that they received any orders from Obama on the matter?

Again, your accusation is that Obama stole the election, that Obama suppressed votes.

But nothing you've cited show Obama was involved at all. Your fantasy remains pristinely fact free.

No he wasn't. Prove it.

The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii at least 4 times. Twice in court.

But adorably, you ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents, Birther.

Good luck with that.

No he wasn't. Prove it.

The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii at least 4 times. Twice in court.

But adorably, you ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents, Birther.

Good luck with that.

Don't mean shit. The documents used were not official, original legal birth certificates but mere "birth records" my aunt could fill out. Hawaii is so blue they would claim anything for Obama, jackass.

Coming up 3 million votes short I`d say it was Orange Jesus who was rejected. Duh!!!
Who’s sitting in the WH???
Heard of the Electoral College?

Forum List

Back