looks like I am being persecuted here at this "conservative" site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen: A perpetual professional victim. Characteristics: whining, complaining, having to obey or follow rules and laws is restrictive to a Karen.....unless its others that must be forced to follow them. A Karen self professes to be the final arbitrator of morality........they dislike moral codes they find restrictive to their own person.

All these characteristics of a KAREN can be summarized into one word. "Self Centered".
KAREN=rightnow909

yeh, my threads disappear and etc..

Jesus said His followers would be "hated by all"

other posters can say the most juvenile, disgusting, insulting things and I don't see them being attacked...

oh well, who said life is fair?

What in the burning hells would make you think this is a "conservative" site?

We have a couple of conservative mods, but the guy in charge, Del - AKA don't taz me bro, is a schizophrenic populist who is more left than right - though completely schizophrenic. The rest of the mods are flaming Marxists.

What in the burning hells would make you think this is a "conservative" site?

We have a couple of conservative mods, but the guy in charge, Del - AKA don't taz me bro, is a schizophrenic populist who is more left than right - though completely schizophrenic. The rest of the mods are flaming Marxists.
Meister is a Marxist? I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that.

yeh, my threads disappear and etc..

Jesus said His followers would be "hated by all"

other posters can say the most juvenile, disgusting, insulting things and I don't see them being attacked...

oh well, who said life is fair?
You are not being persecuted and you certainly aren’t Jesus. If you read the rules you would also know that if you have issues with moderation, PM one of us, don’t start a thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back