Looks like Loretta Lynch

I do NOT want anyone that Obama suggest be put in Scalia's place. THE PEOPLE in this country needs to speak up. anyone he puts in will NOT BE GOOD for us and our country.

Sorry but you don't get a say in that part. Obama is currently president and as such it is his choice who to fill the slot with. I don't agree it should be Loretta, but it is in his right to pick.

I seriously doubt if a GOP was president and a liberal SCOTUS member passed away that you would be shouting for a liberal judge to be picked for the nomination.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats.

Yes, we do have a say. Obama isn't a dictator, yet. He works for us.

Lynch just went through the vetting process when the Senate approved her nomination for AG only and almost exactly one year ago. Vulnerable Senate Republicans will discover great risks of losing upcoming elections if they prevent a black woman from sitting on the bench without some very good reasons.
Senators can't be held liable if there are no hearings schedule. McConnell does that. He won't. He learned from Harry Reid. LOL
Sure they can. If their actions piss off voters they can lose their jobs. If enough lose their jobs, McConnell loses his job as the top guy in the Senate. There would also be retribution to consider. Folks are talking as if elections are sure to run in the Republicans favor forever and that they will win the WH and retain control of the House and Senate forever. This political move to shut down the full administration and duties of SCOTUS could make them lose all branches of government. Big risk, terrible odds.

I doubt Lynch's rejection will effect the polls.

I do NOT want anyone that Obama suggest be put in Scalia's place. THE PEOPLE in this country needs to speak up. anyone he puts in will NOT BE GOOD for us and our country.

Sorry but you don't get a say in that part. Obama is currently president and as such it is his choice who to fill the slot with. I don't agree it should be Loretta, but it is in his right to pick.

I seriously doubt if a GOP was president and a liberal SCOTUS member passed away that you would be shouting for a liberal judge to be picked for the nomination.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats.
You need to read the Constitution before coming here and running your ignorant LIB mouth pal.
The Constitution lays down the method of choosing a SCJ.
The President has the 'right'/obligation' to 'NOMINATE'! a SCJ.
The SENATE either accepts the President's nomination or rejects the nomination.
Plain and simple. The Senate also makes the decision WHEN to review the President's nomination.
Obama has spent 7+ years attempting to bypass Congress and the Senate. He has shown repeatedly his blatant disregard and disdain for both Houses.
Hey Obama! What goes around comes around dick-head!
Karma has a bigger dick than 'Big MO' does.
Arguably the most important moment in Obama's Presidency would be to choose a LIB SGJ.
And what happens? The asshole, soon to be living above Boytown has to sit in his office as politically impotent as a popcorn fart in the wind and watch both houses give him the finger.
You LIB fuck-wits elected the asshole. YOU can live with your choice!
President Trump and his REP majority Senate are going to put up to 5-6 YOUNG! DEM SCJ's on the bench where they will reside for many decades.
If I were you I wouldn't be paying to make any more Anti NRA T-shirts to sell on Ebay.
"Mommy. What was an abortion mill?".
"Daddy. What's on the other side of that 200' high voltage charged wall that runs the entire length of the southern border?".

Lynch just went through the vetting process when the Senate approved her nomination for AG only and almost exactly one year ago. Vulnerable Senate Republicans will discover great risks of losing upcoming elections if they prevent a black woman from sitting on the bench without some very good reasons.
Senators can't be held liable if there are no hearings schedule. McConnell does that. He won't. He learned from Harry Reid. LOL
Sure they can. If their actions piss off voters they can lose their jobs. If enough lose their jobs, McConnell loses his job as the top guy in the Senate. There would also be retribution to consider. Folks are talking as if elections are sure to run in the Republicans favor forever and that they will win the WH and retain control of the House and Senate forever. This political move to shut down the full administration and duties of SCOTUS could make them lose all branches of government. Big risk, terrible odds.
SCOTUS can run just fine with 8 Judges. Be happy you have Kennedy part of the time.

And it is his right to pick the nominee just like Bush did before. Were you crying about Bush picking a replacement SCOTUS when he did?

God help us, the president wants to appoint the lady who threatened Americans with the power of the federal government if they dared to say a bad word about a Muslem. Are bias and ignorance now qualifications for the supremes? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

You need to read the Constitution before coming here and running your ignorant LIB mouth pal.
Plain and simple. The Senate also makes the decision WHEN to review the President's nomination.
Obama has spent 7+ years attempting to bypass Congress and the Senate. He has shown repeatedly his blatant disregard and disdain for both Houses.
Arguably the most important moment in Obama's Presidency would be to choose a LIB SGJ.
And what happens? The asshole, soon to be living above Boytown has to sit in his office as politically impotent as a popcorn fart in the wind and watch both houses give him the finger.
President Trump and his REP majority Senate are going to put up to 5-6 YOUNG! DEM SCJ's on the bench where they will reside for many decades.
If I were you I wouldn't be paying to make any more Anti NRA T-shirts to sell on Ebay.
"Daddy. What's on the other side of that 200' high voltage charged wall that runs the entire length of the southern border?".

Your ignorance is astounding and you don't care about procedures or the constitution.

It's hilarious watching the RWNJ rubes foaming at the mouth ,beating their chests in regard to the president naming the next SC justice.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats
Democrats would be and have reacted the same way, so blow it out your asses, libtards!

So your excuse for bad behavior is "but...but..but..they would do it too daddy". Give me a break and try....just try to grow up.
OH DEAR! Looks like we've got a 'foamer'. I wonder what you'll be doing next January after President Trump and his REP Senate majority decide who the next SCJ is going to be?
Walmart has a sale on 'Depends'. You better stock up.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats
Democrats would be and have reacted the same way, so blow it out your asses, libtards!

So your excuse for bad behavior is "but...but..but..they would do it too daddy". Give me a break and try....just try to grow up.
OH DEAR! Looks like we've got a 'foamer'. I wonder what you'll be doing next January after President Trump and his REP Senate majority decide who the next SCJ is going to be?
Walmart has a sale on 'Depends'. You better stock up.

Foamer? Is that your sexual fantasy or something. Nope, you are just demonstrating that Republicans are spoiled little brats throwing a tantrum. Your excusing bad behavior by a "but but but they did it too mommy".

I doubt Lynch's rejection will effect the polls.
It doesn't require big numbers, only very small deviations in specific states, the blue ones where Senate races for Republicans are vulnerable.

Your ignorance is astounding and you don't care about procedures or the constitution.
What part about the Constitution which says the President can nominate a SCJ but only the Senate can accept or refuse the nomination am I "ignorant" about?
Waiting.

McConnell throws down the gauntlet: No Scalia replacement under Obama

so says the grit eating, mumbling turtle head from jesusland

49babd6f5941b4af0cb6b0087a866dc4.jpg

Read more: McConnell throws down the gauntlet: No Scalia replacement under Obama

What part about the Constitution which says the President can nominate a SCJ but only the Senate can accept or refuse the nomination am I "ignorant" about?
Waiting.

it's that you think it's ok for the senate not to do its job because you're a hack that is the problem.

what part of that don't you understand?

And it is his right to pick the nominee just like Bush did before. Were you crying about Bush picking a replacement SCOTUS when he did?
You are a liar!
Bush NOMINATED!!!!!! a SCJ. The SENATE had to approve or reject Bush's nomination.

Forum List

Back