Looks like Loretta Lynch

I see Obama as the enemy. I fully expect my side to fight any nomination that Obama puts up.
The goal should be to use every legal means available to prevent an Obama nomination from actually taking a seat on the court.
This can wait for the next president to decide.

So in the same situation with a GOP president and his term ending you would fight to have that nomination be delayed until the next president? Or is this just purely partisan hackery?

It's partisan hackery for Obama to be nominating a replacement for Scalia in an election year.

I'm sorry please point where in the Constitution it limits the time when a president can nominate a person for the SCOTUS in an election year? Can you do that? I'm guessing you can't. So no, it isn't partisan hackery on Obama's part, just hackery from the spoiled little brats on the right throwing a temper tantrum. Your hypocrisy is also noted.

Oh, did you make the mistake of thinking I was saying it was unconstitutional if Obama presents a nominee ?

He certainly can nominate away, however the GOP has the Senate majority so they are not inclined to rubber stamp Obama's choice.
Scalia was a staunch constitutional conservative and the Senate GOP owes it to him to fight a flaming hack lib that Obama will serve up.
Wait for the next president, the country deserves to have their say whether they want a lib or someone less so nominated.
Fuck Obama, he's yesterday's news.

How in the hell can anyone expect this hack to go from being a career prosecutor to being a jurist on civil matters ranging from tort to contract to bankruptcy and tax law?

I think being the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York qualifies as having experience. You may not like her or approve of her, but she does have experience.
Not judicial experience, num nuts. We have no record whatsoever to determine what type of judicial temperament she may have. Some judges are nice folks off the bench but become lunatics on the bench.

Then go whine and complainabout the requirements for being a member of the SCOTUS because guess what? There are no requirements num nuts.
I see Obama as the enemy. I fully expect my side to fight any nomination that Obama puts up.
The goal should be to use every legal means available to prevent an Obama nomination from actually taking a seat on the court.

So in the same situation with a GOP president and his term ending you would fight to have that nomination be delayed until the next president? Or is this just purely partisan hackery?

It's partisan hackery for Obama to be nominating a replacement for Scalia in an election year.

I'm sorry please point where in the Constitution it limits the time when a president can nominate a person for the SCOTUS in an election year? Can you do that? I'm guessing you can't. So no, it isn't partisan hackery on Obama's part, just hackery from the spoiled little brats on the right throwing a temper tantrum. Your hypocrisy is also noted.
Call it whatever you want asshole. It's PAYBACK TIME for Obama!
The poser liar queer Obama spat in the face of Congress and the Senate since the day he was elected.
Remember his famous comment: "Elections have consequences". Guess what ashole! Each REP Congressman/women and REP Senator was also "elected'. Obama seemed to forget this fact when he was acting like a fucking banana Republic dictator.
Had a REP President behaved that way to a duly elected DEM majority in both houses and then both houses got their chance to split back I may not like the outcome but I'd at least have enough class to take my political lumps like a man and understand what goes around comes around.
You ought to give 'maning up' at try for once in your empty headed LIB life.
You're the one who is blubbering like a fucking baby because the DEMs are eating Obama's lunch.

You only prove my point that you are acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and the Consitution means NOTHING to you at all. Thank you for once again showing why retarded cons such as yourself should NEVER be in any position of power. You don't care about America at all. Piss off you anti-American loser.
You're the asshole throwing a tantrum!
Me. I'm as fucking happy as Larry.
Karma has arrived to bite BONOBO on his fag ass.
I know the REP controlled Senate will never even glance at any nomination BONOBO puts forward.
Revenge is best served cold.
We REPs are sitting down to a delicious feast of 'BONOBO'. Our delicious feast is going to last until after Trump is inaugurated.
Then we'll all take a huge 'dump' and finally get BONOBO completely out of our system forever!
Praise GOD!
HEY you little creep. When are you going to post proof that what the Senator is doing is going against the "constitution"?
At least unlike you I know how to spell the fucking word.

I do NOT want anyone that Obama suggest be put in Scalia's place. THE PEOPLE in this country needs to speak up. anyone he puts in will NOT BE GOOD for us and our country.

Sorry but you don't get a say in that part. Obama is currently president and as such it is his choice who to fill the slot with. I don't agree it should be Loretta, but it is in his right to pick.

I seriously doubt if a GOP was president and a liberal SCOTUS member passed away that you would be shouting for a liberal judge to be picked for the nomination.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats.

oh well thanks. but I don't live under a dictator, do you? but you can have a say, CALL, write or email your Congresscritters and them NO NO NO to her or anyone else he, suggest. You don't know how our government and Representation system works? I don't need anymore more lectures from you. K

How in the hell can anyone expect this hack to go from being a career prosecutor to being a jurist on civil matters ranging from tort to contract to bankruptcy and tax law?

I think being the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York qualifies as having experience. You may not like her or approve of her, but she does have experience.
Not judicial experience, num nuts. We have no record whatsoever to determine what type of judicial temperament she may have. Some judges are nice folks off the bench but become lunatics on the bench.

Then go whine and complainabout the requirements for being a member of the SCOTUS because guess what? There are no requirements num nuts.

Call it whatever you want asshole. It's PAYBACK TIME for Obama!
The poser liar queer Obama spat in the face of Congress and the Senate since the day he was elected.
Remember his famous comment: "Elections have consequences". Guess what ashole! Each REP Congressman/women and REP Senator was also "elected'. Obama seemed to forget this fact when he was acting like a fucking banana Republic dictator.
Had a REP President behaved that way to a duly elected DEM majority in both houses and then both houses got their chance to split back I may not like the outcome but I'd at least have enough class to take my political lumps like a man and understand what goes around comes around.
You ought to give 'maning up' at try for once in your empty headed LIB life.
You're the one who is blubbering like a fucking baby because the DEMs are eating Obama's lunch.

You only prove my point that you are acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and the Consitution means NOTHING to you at all. Thank you for once again showing why retarded cons such as yourself should NEVER be in any position of power. You don't care about America at all. Piss off you anti-American loser.
Then by your logic he could appoint some homeless fucker off the street. But, he probably will not.

One guys prediction on why he would choose Lynch, I've said all along, he's a racist and now using women to stir up hate on us. and Two: for the reason Of causing more chaos and mayhem in our lives because he knows the Majority of WE THE PEOPLE don't want anyone he suggest

SNIP:

SCOTUSblog.com analyst Tom Goldstein revised his prediction for Justice Antonin Scalia's replacement in the Supreme Court from his earlier belief that Ninth Circuit Judge Paul Watford was the most likely nominee, to saying now that Attorney General Loretta Lynch "is more likely."

Through Goldstein's lengthy analysis, a choice for the Obama administration emerges:

In thinking about how to respond to the vacancy on the Supreme Court, the administration has two priorities. First, fill the Scalia seat by getting a nominee confirmed. The stakes could not be higher: the appointment could flip the Supreme Court’s ideological balance for decades. Second, gain as much political benefit as possible and exact as heavy a political toll as possible on Republicans, particularly in the presidential election.

A Lynch nomination, according to Goldstein, is preferred more by President Obama because she is black and he already has the nation's first Hispanic on board, Sonia Sotomayor:

I think the President personally will be very tempted to appoint a black Justice to the Court, rather than a second Hispanic. His historical legacy rests materially on advancing black participation and success in American politics… The President likely sees value in providing a counterpoint to the Court’s only black Justice, the very conservative Clarence Thomas.

Obama's nominee will also most likely be a woman and according to Goldstein, several others fit the bill, including California Attorney General Kamal Harris. Yet, he doesn't believe she would want the job, and the others are either too young, or aren't ready. But Lynch, who is older than is typical for a nomination, "is a very serious possibility:"

all of it here:
SCOTUS Analyst Predicts Loretta Lynch 'Most Likely' to Replace Scalia

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats
Democrats would be and have reacted the same way, so blow it out your asses, libtards!

So your excuse for bad behavior is "but...but..but..they would do it too daddy". Give me a break and try....just try to grow up.
Screw that. Harry Reid refused to bring House Bills to the floor. He was unapologetic about it. Obama bypassed Congress because he wouldn't entertain compromise. Now he needs the Senate, demands it. He's gonna be disappointed.

I do NOT want anyone that Obama suggest be put in Scalia's place. THE PEOPLE in this country needs to speak up. anyone he puts in will NOT BE GOOD for us and our country.

Sorry but you don't get a say in that part. Obama is currently president and as such it is his choice who to fill the slot with. I don't agree it should be Loretta, but it is in his right to pick.

I seriously doubt if a GOP was president and a liberal SCOTUS member passed away that you would be shouting for a liberal judge to be picked for the nomination.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats.

Yes, we do have a say. Obama isn't a dictator, yet. He works for us.

And it is his right to pick the nominee just like Bush did before. Were you crying about Bush picking a replacement SCOTUS when he did?
Obozo has every right to pick a nominee. Can I get an amen to that?

Will be the next SC Justice , all over the news here in NC as she is NC born and was a federal judge in NYC

LorettaLynch.jpg
Loretta, don't get any more southern than that, unless you're and Okie...

Yes, we do have a say. Obama isn't a dictator, yet. He works for us.

And it is his right to pick the nominee just like Bush did before. Were you crying about Bush picking a replacement SCOTUS when he did?
Obozo has every right to pick a nominee. Can I get an amen to that?
No but you can have...

the_fickle_finger_of_fate_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

H10905-L70722822.jpg

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats
Democrats would be and have reacted the same way, so blow it out your asses, libtards!

So your excuse for bad behavior is "but...but..but..they would do it too daddy". Give me a break and try....just try to grow up.
Screw that. Harry Reid refused to bring House Bills to the floor. He was unapologetic about it. Obama bypassed Congress because he wouldn't entertain compromise. Now he needs the Senate, demands it. He's gonna be disappointed.

You only prove my point and you are too dumb to realize it. You only care about being a partisan hack and have just admitted to such. Have fun proving the GOP are noting but the whining sour grape pussies they really are and their supporters as well.

By the way asshole I was against what Reid did as well and I live in Nevada. If it wasn't for the GOP putting up the batshit crazy angle we could have gotten rid of him but your idiotic GOP was more concerned with putting up a religious fanatic that was more concerned running hit political ads calling her opponent a witch instead of focusing on real issues. This is why the GOP loses because they are more interested in shoving their religion down people's throats instead of tackling real issues. Go fuck yourself and the GOP along with the Dems. Your type is what is ruining this country and your hillbilly ass is too dumb to realize it. Please continue your cheerleading for the GOP thinking they will do any Better when the debt and size of government has increased under them as well.

Will be the next SC Justice , all over the news here in NC as she is NC born and was a federal judge in NYC
Never going to happen. President Trump and his majority REP Senate will do the choosing.
BTW the much claimed SC Negro 'firewall' has caught fucking fire!
Young negroes are moving to Sanders by the tens of thousands. Trump is picking up thousands of young negro votes as well.
After the DNC steal the nomination from Bernie these young negro millennials are going to sit on the fucking porch on election day. No fucking way are they going to be fucking 'rolled' like their parents where by Obama and an old White female multimillionaire who drags out her 'ebonics' every four years.
President Trump? You`re a funny guy but even you know that the next republican president has yet to be born.
Lol, you really gotta avoid that meth dealer; his shit is frying your brain to a crisp.

You only prove my point and you are too dumb to realize it. You only care about being a partisan hack and have just admitted to such. Have fun proving the GOP are noting but the whining sour grape pussies they really are and their supporters as well.

By the way asshole I was against what Reid did as well and I live in Nevada. If it wasn't for the GOP putting up the batshit crazy angle we could have gotten rid of him but your idiotic GOP was more concerned with putting up a religious fanatic that was more concerned running hit political ads calling her opponent a witch instead of focusing on real issues. This is why the GOP loses because they are more interested in shoving their religion down people's throats instead of tackling real issues. Go fuck yourself and the GOP along with the Dems. Your type is what is ruining this country and your hillbilly ass is too dumb to realize it. Pleuase continue your cheerleading for the GOP thinking they will do any Better when the debt and size of government has increased under them as well.
Your problem is you only vote for democrats and hate conservative who throw liberal hypocrisy in your face. You were against Harry Reid's control of Congress. What bullshit! Where the fuck were you railing against his blocking every Bill sent to the Senate in these forums at the time. Not one of you liberal assholes said a word against him, but now you say you were to try to take the higher ground. Get the fuck out loser! That bitch will be unemployed in 2017.

and what happens if the next president is hillary clinton?

Hillary will likely be the next president, and as sickening as that is I don't think she hates like Obama does. Hillary will have to play politics with her nominee, where Obama has nothing to lose and would love to go out by successfully getting a more leftist justice shoved through.
It would be his final "Fuck You America".

By the way asshole I was against what Reid did as well and I live in Nevada. If it wasn't for the GOP putting up the batshit crazy angle we could have gotten rid of him but your idiotic GOP was more concerned with putting up a religious fanatic that was more concerned running hit political ads calling her opponent a witch instead of focusing on real issues. This is why the GOP loses because they are more interested in shoving their religion down people's throats instead of tackling real issues. Go fuck yourself and the GOP along with the Dems. Your type is what is ruining this country and your hillbilly ass is too dumb to realize it. Pleuase continue your cheerleading for the GOP thinking they will do any Better when the debt and size of government has increased under them as well.
Your problem is you only vote for democrats and hate conservative who throw liberal hypocrisy in your face. You were against Harry Reid's control of Congress. What bullshit! Where the fuck were you railing against his blocking every Bill sent to the Senate in these forums at the time. Not one of you liberal assholes said a word against him, but now you say you were to try to take the higher ground. Get the fuck out loser! That bitch will be unemployed in 2017.

Sorry but you're projecting your own partisan hackery. I didn't vote for Obama or Reid asshole and I have on other boards many times complained about Reid and his tactics. So spare me your soapbox bullshit and you have admitted you only care for being a partisan hack. I will not be voting for either dem or GOP as none of them deserve to be president. But it's clear you're in your cheerleading outfit willing to suck whatever GOP dick comes your way. Suck on you hack!

Sorry but you're projecting your own partisan hackery. I didn't vote for Obama or Reid asshole and I have on other boards many times complained about Reid and his tactics. So spare me your soapbox bullshit and you have admitted you only care for being a partisan hack. I will not be voting for either dem or GOP as none of them deserve to be president. But it's clear you're in your cheerleading outfit willing to suck whatever GOP dick comes your way. Suck on you hack!
Do you need a mint?
The last time I read posts so full of frustration was when you were POSITIVE 'Big Mike' was "gunned down in the street like a dog for doing nothing!".
Obama gets to do what he has always done when anything really important happens: Dream of Reggie Love.
The Senate is going to be sitting everyday, no recess until the day after President Trump's inauguration.
The DNC has a fucking 'Barking Mad' soon to be charged with a dozen felonies 'muff-diver' and a Socialist Great Great Grampa running against Trump.
Place your bets folks.

Do you need a mint?
The last time I read posts so full of frustration was when you were POSITIVE 'Big Mike' was "gunned down in the street like a dog for doing nothing!".
Obama gets to do what he has always done when anything really important happens: Dream of Reggie Love.
The Senate is going to be sitting everyday, no recess until the day after President Trump's inauguration.
The DNC has a fucking 'Barking Mad' soon to be charged with a dozen felonies 'muff-diver' and a Socialist Great Great Grampa running against Trump.
Place your bets folks.

/yawn you bore me. Seeing as you can't actually read I'll let you keep barking like Clinton lol

and what happens if the next president is hillary clinton?

Hillary will likely be the next president, and as sickening as that is I don't think she hates like Obama does. Hillary will have to play politics with her nominee, where Obama has nothing to lose and would love to go out by successfully getting a more leftist justice shoved through.
It would be his final "Fuck You America".
you seem to be the one out of control with hate

Forum List

Back