Looks like Loretta Lynch

Being nominated for AG is not remotely the same as being nominated as a lifetime SGJ. Some people are too fucking dumb to comprehend this fact.
The REP controlled Senate and President Trump will choose the next SCJ. In eight years it's conceivable President Trump and his Senate could put 5-6 SGJ on the bench. There really is a GOD!
Let us all say a prayer for GOD's intervention in saving America.
You sound like Carl Rove on election night at FOX.
Denying that the series of investigations and vetting of Lynch only a year ago is not significant is delusional. The same Senators who approved her nomination a year ago will have to come up with a reason to deny her now.
Lynch was a political appointee with an 'expiry date'. SGJ's expiry date is the day they die. HUGE difference.

I do NOT want anyone that Obama suggest be put in Scalia's place. THE PEOPLE in this country needs to speak up. anyone he puts in will NOT BE GOOD for us and our country.

Sorry but you don't get a say in that part. Obama is currently president and as such it is his choice who to fill the slot with. I don't agree it should be Loretta, but it is in his right to pick.

I seriously doubt if a GOP was president and a liberal SCOTUS member passed away that you would be shouting for a liberal judge to be picked for the nomination.

This is nothing but sour grapes on your part and is showing the true Republicans, nothing but spoiled little brats.

Will be the next SC Justice , all over the news here in NC as she is NC born and was a federal judge in NYC

LorettaLynch.jpg
LOL. LOL. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Will be the next SC Justice , all over the news here in NC as she is NC born and was a federal judge in NYC

LorettaLynch.jpg

while I don't think it will/should be Loretta lynch, I'm wondering why frank and boss find the idea of her nomination funny.

frank, dear, you're getting more and more out there on stuff. and I say that with affection.

I hope the republicrats actually fight the moonbat messiah on this and keep whatever lunatic he nominates off the court.

President Cruz needs to pick the judges.

Write you GOP senators and warn them NOT to hold hearings. Obama can't shut down the government because the fucking 4 Trillion budget has already been approved. If he shuts it down, it will be only on him.

Obviously Obama is going to use Lynch as a political pawn. 'Stir up' the negroes and White gulter soccer moms!
Won't help though. As pissed off as the DEMs are going to be the FACT remains that half the DEM potential voters are millenials. Virtually 100% of them are supporting Sanders. When the DNC 'steal' the nomination from Bernie 95% of his supporters are going to either stay home or vote for Trump, some out of spite, some because they have decided they do wish to possibly have a decent secure well paying job in their lifetime. Either way the LIBs are totally fucked.
Blame Debbie. She was the one who told Biden to fuck off and not bother applying because the 'lock' was in for Hillary.

negroes?

shut up, loon.

the only black person on the bench is Thomas. and giving him Thurgood marchall's seat was disgusting.

you should be more concerned with the quality of attorney/judge of the person appointed. I understand rightwingnuts are incapable of that.

I hope the republicrats actually fight the moonbat messiah on this and keep whatever lunatic he nominates off the court.

Write you GOP senators and warn them NOT to hold hearings. Obama can't shut down the government because the fucking 4 Trillion budget has already been approved. If he shuts it down, it will be only on him.

please do that, nutbar. and you'll see a democratic turnout in the next election that will shake you to your boots.

again, crawl back into your basement.

please do that, nutbar. and you'll see a democratic turnout in the next election that will shake you to your boots.

LOL. Your base of voters don't even know what the SCOTUS is. LOL.

LOL. Your base of voters don't even know what the SCOTUS is. LOL.

what are you talking about ignoramous. the educated part of the electorate doesn't know what the SCOTUS is, but you wingnuts do?

:rofl:

Lynch? Maybe after the political hack decides to not prosecute hillary based on prosecutorial discretion, as she did with that criminal Holder.

She's the walking, talking embodiment of what the bench SHOULD NOT be.

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if the ideologue Obama decides to nominate her as a reward for being such a good soldier, as he did Rice with the NSA position after she trotted around on the talkies with that dumb video story.

She won't be approved. Period. The Holder thing alone is enough to set the pub's hair on fire- as it should.

Lynch just went through the vetting process when the Senate approved her nomination for AG only and almost exactly one year ago. Vulnerable Senate Republicans will discover great risks of losing upcoming elections if they prevent a black woman from sitting on the bench without some very good reasons.
Senators can't be held liable if there are no hearings scheduled. McConnell does that. He won't. He learned from Harry Reid. LOL

Last edited:
what are you talking about ignoramous. the educated part of the electorate doesn't know what the SCOTUS is, but you wingnuts do?
Guess you never watched Watters' World or the old Jay-Walking when they interview Obama Voters. LOL

"Yes, Sarah Palin will make a great vice-president for Obama." LOL

Lynch? Maybe after the political hack decides to not prosecute hillary based on prosecutorial discretion, as she did with that criminal Holder.

She's the walking, talking embodiment of what the bench SHOULD NOT be.

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if the ideologue Obama decides to nominate her as a reward for being such a good soldier, as he did Rice with the NSA position after she trotted around on the talkies with that dumb video story.

She won't be approved. Period. The Holder thing alone is enough to set the pub's hair on fire- as it should.
I got a deal. Lynch prosecutes Hillary first and we will hold hearings for her. LOL

Lynch just went through the vetting process when the Senate approved her nomination for AG only and almost exactly one year ago. Vulnerable Senate Republicans will discover great risks of losing upcoming elections if they prevent a black woman from sitting on the bench without some very good reasons.
Senators can't be held liable if there are no hearings schedule. McConnell does that. He won't. He learned from Harry Reid. LOL
Sure they can. If their actions piss off voters they can lose their jobs. If enough lose their jobs, McConnell loses his job as the top guy in the Senate. There would also be retribution to consider. Folks are talking as if elections are sure to run in the Republicans favor forever and that they will win the WH and retain control of the House and Senate forever. This political move to shut down the full administration and duties of SCOTUS could make them lose all branches of government. Big risk, terrible odds.

Forum List

Back