Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Obama refused to send help...because of the video

At this point you attempting to hijack this thread - so I am calling BULLSHIT right here and telling you point-blank why this proclamation is without merit.

Obama does not "send help" when none is available.

... military officials have explained that no forces from outside Libya could have deployed to Benghazi in time to affect the outcome of the attacks. Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates explained that a timely military response to the attacks "would have been very difficult if not impossible" and that an expectation that military forces would be sent into an unknown situation shows a "cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces." Gates also explained that due to the number of missing anti-aircraft weapons in Libya, he "would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi." The Department of Defense also testified that fighter aircraft would not have been able to respond to the attack in time to save lives. Hicks' suggestion is further undermined by the fact that resources were needed to defend the embassy in Tripoli.

Care to admit your error right now or are you just going to post another stupid pic with yet another snarky retort?

Our armed forces now enlist those that can see into the future?

Please explain how anyone, without inside information, could possibly tell how long the attack would last while the attack was happening?

These folks have supernatural talents?

So when did the NYTimes get a Top Secret SCI clearance???

So since AQ and AQ franchises participated in the attack that makes the "protest" lie and the "terrorism is waning" lie legit? :cuckoo:

Uh, just mentioning there are other terrorist groups under names not claiming to be "AQ" shows Obama was full of shit claiming terrorists were losing and on the run.

You scumbags will try anything to cover up your bullshit.

Next you will claim 4 Americans never died....

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

The knuckle dragging liberals here have no clue about the various AQ franchises in Africa, the middle east and Asia.

"oh look, oh look ANSL, AQI, AQAP, blah, blah, blah aren't the AQ we want to fight."

Emerging stories:
New York Times: Yes, If You Like Your Plan, You CAN Keep Your Plan.

Washington Post: IRS Targeting: It Was All A Mistake

Boston Globe: Fast & Furious Prevented Major Terrorist Attacks

San Francisco Chronicle: Regard For U.S. At All-Time High In Rest of World

Los Angeles Times: Afghan War Surge Achieves All Objectives

The mainstream media is in full spin mode.

Pop23, you are 100% correct. What if the battle was still going on today, would it still be too late to send help? Oh wait, I forgot, the puppet general is afraid to put anything in the air because there are missing missles that could shoot them down. Those missles could be in Oklahoma by now so I guess our aircraft are of no use anymore. The puppet general also doesn't want to send our troops into an unknown situation. Isn't that what our military does....constantly? A film caused this? Are you kidding me? You don't think the date of 9-11 had anything to do with this? Pleeeeeeeease! And who in the heck starts a "protest" at night? Protests take part during the daytime. On top of that, Benghazi is third world so do you really think their social media is so organized that all of those morons saw the movie and got pissed at the same time?? The NYT is just selling their rag, that's all. If they can't find news, they make some up.

Kook....you're using some wannabe 20 year old Clinton hag for your Nazi-esque political sign....typical.

Try the bloated 70 something hag instead.

Hmmmm, looks like a Nazi....

images

Looks like there was no "there" there.

And you're a moron :cuckoo:

Poor baby, nobody likes you.

Clinton-Warren-2016.jpg

Last edited:
The NY Times story is complete and utter bullshit. I just saw Mike Rogers on CNN. He is the head of the House Intelligence Committee. He said none of the "facts" in the NY Times piece are accurate. Democrats on the Committee said the same thing.

This story by the Times is a fluff piece that is designed to help Hillary for her 2016 run. Total bullshit. Disregard.

The NY Times story is complete and utter bullshit. I just saw Mike Rogers on CNN. He is the head of the House Intelligence Committee. He said none of the "facts" in the NY Times piece are accurate. Democrats on the Committee said the same thing.

This story by the Times is a fluff piece that is designed to help Hillary for her 2016 run. Total bullshit. Disregard.

House lawmakers on Sunday disputed a new report that concludes Al Qaeda played no role in the fatal 2012 terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The report, published Saturday in The New York Times, found no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had a role in the assault that killed four Americans on Sept. 11, 2012, and that it appeared that the attack was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made anti-Islamic video, as the Obama administration first claimed.

“I dispute that, and the intelligence community, to a large volume, disputes that,” Michigan GOP Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told “Fox News Sunday.”

He also repeatedly said the story was “not accurate.”

Rogers was joined on the show by California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, who said, “intelligence indicates Al Qaeda was involved.”

The findings in the New York Times story also conflict with testimony from Greg Hicks, the deputy of Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was killed in the attack. Hicks described the video as "a non-event in Libya" at that time, and consequently not a significant trigger for the attack

Sean Smith, a foreign service officer, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were also killed in the 2012 attack.

The responses by Rogers and Schiff Sunday follow New York Rep. Peter King, member and former chairman of the House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, telling Fox News on Saturday the argument in the Times story that the militia group Ansar al-Shariah -- not Al Qaeda -- led the Benghazi attack is an academic argument over semantics.

“It’s misleading,” said King, considering Ansar al-Shariah is widely believed to be an affiliate terror group of Al Qaeda. “It’s a distinction without a difference.”

Schiff, a House Intelligence Committee member, said the story doesn’t conclude the attack was a flash mob attack or a “pre-planned, core Al Qaeda operation.”

Rogers declined to say whether he thought the recent Benghazi-related stories on TV and in print were politically motivated -- particularly to try to exonerate then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is eyeing a 2016 presidential bid.

But he took issue with Ambassador Susan Rice talking about the incident when Congress “still has an ongoing investigation.”

Schiff said the newspaper report “was not designed to exonerate State Department lapses.”

”Congress, in bipartisan tone, disputes report Al Qaeda not involved in deadly Benghazi attack | Fox News

Last edited:
The big question is who in the White House leaked bits and pieces of classified information to the NYTimes for them to "create" this lie.

What retaliation? He immediately LIED and blamed it on a YouTube video, and had the creator of it imprisoned. Hilary nor the Hussein did anything to address the security requests from the Embassy prior to the attack, and they did nothing during the attack to help those people. And what did the Hussein do to "retaliate" hours after the attack? Attend a campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas.

Sept 11th, 10pm response by Clinton:
"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind."

All they did in the days and weeks following was cover up their tracks, knowing full well that the media and his sheep (like YOU) will gloss over it and defend the Hussein no matter what.

No one blames Hilary or the Hussein for Muslims gone wild. There will be more attacks and it should be expected. But it would be nice if Dems actually acknowledged the real threat these savages present, instead of ignoring it and making every effort to appease them(see her "religious tolerance" comments above).

Retaliation? Sometimes it takes a decade to retaliate. How long did it take Bush to retaliate against OBL? Oh yea......he didnt

You act as if the attack on the trade towers by Osama Bin Laden began during the Bush administration. Wait, that's right the left didn't like to associate the "incident" with the words attack or terrorism, did they?

Ummm...yes they did begin during the Bush administration. Sept 11 2001..... Bush allowed the worst attack in US history

Republicans put their heads in the sand

Why am I not surprised?

Time for an investigation of Issa

It is amazing how corrupt the MSM can be. Of course the libtards on this message board fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Obama's PROMISE To End The Iraq War - Oct. 27, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank" - YouTube

I wonder, are you like RW, in search of the truth? Because I feel like you might argue that Obama's claim of ending the Iraq war as "the FIRST thing he will do" if elected President is not equal to a timetable.... Maybe you believe it was in the top 10 things he did first? Either war I'm pretty sure that makes him a liar, me right and RW supporting a liar "just because."

i cant watch this right now. Watching the Pacific ATM. does he state a date where he will end it?
Yes, He said it will be the first thing he does... I assume that means the day he takes office. Somehow I doubt that's good enough for you, because lets face it, when Obama said "first thing I will do" you thought, If it takes him 2 + years that's prolly the same thing as "first thing I will do."

Let me put another way, in a responsible applicable way. Lets say you run a business, and you tell your employee to sweep a floor and they say "The first thing I will do tomorrow is sweet that floor." Then years later, they sweet that floor. Would you be correct in mentioning that when they said "Tomorrow" the date that "tomorrow" fell on would count as a "timetable"?

Lets see if you have the ability to hold Obama accountable for a lie, just so we know where you stand on the issue of Benghazi. Basically, would you defend Obama no matter what the NYT said, or are you actually looking for truth.

Seem's pretty basic to me.

Obama takes office January 20, 2009

Obama's first action as "President 9 Signed a proclamation declaring 20 January 2009 a national day of renewal and reconciliation." Obama - the first 100 hours | World news | The Guardian

War ends 12/15/11

Obama's "first thing I'll do" was over 2 years late.... Hmm...

I suspect his first action was "hugging his wife".

It is amazing how corrupt the MSM can be. Of course the libtards on this message board fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

OF course they do, it is what has gotten us into this mess to begin with - the left wing media outlets are their god and tell no lies, according to them. They call journalists reporters, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back