Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

You can interview all the fucking Libyans you want. I watched the congressional hearings. The number 2 AMERICAN on the ground laid the blame at the administrations feet. The 9/11 anniversary was coming up. Additional security was requested and denied. It would not have bankrupted the treasury to send a platoon of Marines that would have stopped the terrorists in their tracks. Hilary and Obozo are guilty of accessory to murder.

It's a well established fact that there was no time to send Marines.

Republicans are the ones who wouldn't fund extra security.

There was plenty of time to send a quick reaction force into Benghazi. And, the Marines budget comes out of the Defense Department.

I guess the blatant attempt to rehabilitate Hillary is an epic failure. Benghazi will hang around her neck for the rest of her political life. No amount of lies or spin by the NY Times are other corrupt rags will change that. Might as well deal with it Libs. :(

The only thing is I do not think you should underestimate is the level of stupidity the left has sunk to in this country.

Consider this.

They were stupid enough to vote for Obama who no qualifications to run a hot dog stand to run the country, all based on the color of skin (how ironic) and that is the truth.

After the commie in chief took over and had the super majority with the democrats, the country took a big fat smelly shit, and the moronic liberal voters blamed it all on Bush. (even though the democrats had majority power since 2007, and the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent the last time the republicans had majority power.)

I mean there is a classification of stupidity for those that voted for him the first time. Nimrods.

However, there is no classification that has a name that can accurately describe the stupidity of those that voted for him again, even after the benghazi debacle (which they avoided for obvious political expediency in an election year), the fake unemployment numbers, the illegal targeting of conservative groups with the IRS, the Fast and Furious situation, etc etc etc. (Notice I did not even bring up his trojan horse healthcare scam) Ooops, I just did.

So, when you say it is an epic failure, that is true. However, it will not dent the hard heads that at this level of pure unadulterated stupidity.

:dunno:

You can interview all the fucking Libyans you want. I watched the congressional hearings. The number 2 AMERICAN on the ground laid the blame at the administrations feet. The 9/11 anniversary was coming up. Additional security was requested and denied. It would not have bankrupted the treasury to send a platoon of Marines that would have stopped the terrorists in their tracks. Hilary and Obozo are guilty of accessory to murder.

It's a well established fact that there was no time to send Marines.

Republicans are the ones who wouldn't fund extra security.

There was plenty of time to send a quick reaction force into Benghazi. And, the Marines budget comes out of the Defense Department.

Seven hours away is quick?

Propaganda, like the NYT Benghasi BS, is not designed for people who pay attention. It is designed for the low information voters who skip the news and watch the reality shows. And, this is only the first volley, intended to confuse and contort reality before the next presidential election.

The left wingers will repeat this story, and swear it is true, until those low information voters do not want to hear anymore about Benghasi. That is how they take it off the political table.

Did anyone ever check the view count on that Youtube post?
It never went viral so I suspect it did not have enough view to make people go crazy in the Mid East.
Besides Obama has never been right about anything.

Propaganda, like the NYT Benghasi BS, is not designed for people who pay attention. It is designed for the low information voters who skip the news and watch the reality shows. And, this is only the first volley, intended to confuse and contort reality before the next presidential election.

The left wingers will repeat this story, and swear it is true, until those low information voters do not want to hear anymore about Benghasi. That is how they take it off the political table.

Well said...I'm sure we'll hear the same story repeated about a million times on this message board between now and 2016. Lie. Rinse. Repeat.

What did I tell you. You people don't care if he lies to your face at all, you care about this opinion piece for one reason, it's all you "kinda" got going for you.

Obama can bomb children, it's cool because the NYT opinion about Obama's opinion is *positive*!

And that's all I'm getting at with this, you guys don't really care, you just need something to attack "the other side" with. I base this on the fact that you hold Obama accountable for nothing... well I take that back, some of you numb nuts blame him for "working with Republicans" lolz.
no all im saying is im not going to be partisan on this issue. I understand things take time. If you cant respect that then you have issues

Fine, I respect it, but in the future remember we had this conversation. Don't be a RW/Rtard/FranhasHPV/CHris/TM.

shrug...

House lawmakers on Sunday disputed a new report that concludes Al Qaeda played no role in the fatal 2012 terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The report, published Saturday in The New York Times, found no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had a role in the assault that killed four Americans on Sept. 11, 2012, and that it appeared that the attack was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made anti-Islamic video, as the Obama administration first claimed.

“I dispute that, and the intelligence community, to a large volume, disputes that,” Michigan GOP Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told “Fox News Sunday.”

He also repeatedly said the story was “not accurate.”

Rogers was joined on the show by California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, who said, “intelligence indicates Al Qaeda was involved.”

The findings in the New York Times story also conflict with testimony from Greg Hicks, the deputy of Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was killed in the attack. Hicks described the video as "a non-event in Libya" at that time, and consequently not a significant trigger for the attack

Sean Smith, a foreign service officer, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were also killed in the 2012 attack.

The responses by Rogers and Schiff Sunday follow New York Rep. Peter King, member and former chairman of the House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, telling Fox News on Saturday the argument in the Times story that the militia group Ansar al-Shariah -- not Al Qaeda -- led the Benghazi attack is an academic argument over semantics.

“It’s misleading,” said King, considering Ansar al-Shariah is widely believed to be an affiliate terror group of Al Qaeda. “It’s a distinction without a difference.”

Schiff, a House Intelligence Committee member, said the story doesn’t conclude the attack was a flash mob attack or a “pre-planned, core Al Qaeda operation.”

Rogers declined to say whether he thought the recent Benghazi-related stories on TV and in print were politically motivated -- particularly to try to exonerate then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is eyeing a 2016 presidential bid.

But he took issue with Ambassador Susan Rice talking about the incident when Congress “still has an ongoing investigation.”

Schiff said the newspaper report “was not designed to exonerate State Department lapses.”

”Congress, in bipartisan tone, disputes report Al Qaeda not involved in deadly Benghazi attack | Fox News
that's simply a LIE by Fox news and others.....

the nytimes did NOT say there was NO terrorist groups involved....they said Al Qaeda, as in the Al Qaeda of Osama Bin Laden was NOT involved....

WHY OH WHY does FOX news need to LIE like they do? Please tell me why? And please tell me WHY you all believe them as if GOD is speaking to you without checking for yourself what the nytimes investigation reported?

EVEN Daryll Issa this morning on meet the Press said the the NYTimes did a thorough investigation....?

They are dodging and deflecting by focusing on who did it and what caused it and blaming republicans for cutting security funds. It doesn't matter who did it or why. Extra security was requested weeks before and denied by the State Department. A squad of Marines would have thwarted any attack. A president or Secretary of State with any common sense should have thought with the anniversary of 9/11 coming and shit already happening and warnings from the embassy staff and Libyans, they would have thought ahead and automatically beefed up security ahead of time. Libs are acting as if sending in a squad would have bankrupted the treasury. Like I said. Dodging and deflecting.

It all depends on your definition of AlQaeda

If you think AlQaeda means Muslim Bad Guys.....you are right
If you think an international terror group was involved in the attacks.....you are wrong

This was nothing but a desperate attempt by the NYT to help Obama save face after one of the worst post reelection years of any president since Richard Nixon. Essentially, the NYT called all the men who testified on the stand before congress liars. Do they realize what implications that has? They have essentially contradicted sworn testimony. Are they crazy?

I just bazooka barfed.

Holy toledo. I have no words. You know its bad when I have take gravol pills to log in.

Well said...I'm sure we'll hear the same story repeated about a million times on this message board between now and 2016. Lie. Rinse. Repeat.

goebbels is leftard's god

This was nothing but a desperate attempt by the NYT to help Obama save face after one of the worst post reelection years of any president since Richard Nixon. Essentially, the NYT called all the men who testified on the stand before congress liars. Do they realize what implications that has? They have essentially contradicted sworn testimony. Are they crazy?

they are not crazy. they are desperate plus they are bold - they think nobody will sue them for defamation.
Those whose testimony under oath this crap smears as a lie SHOULD SUE

It all depends on your definition of AlQaeda

If you think AlQaeda means Muslim Bad Guys.....you are right
If you think an international terror group was involved in the attacks.....you are wrong
Yup.

"Kirpatrick said the only way one could claim al Qaida involvement was, "If you're using the term al Qaida to describe even a local group of Islamist militants who dislike democracy or have a grudge against the United States. If you're going to call anybody like that 'al Qaeda,' then, okay.”

Darrell Issa, David Kirkpatrick debate New York Times Benghazi report on Meet the Press

Forum List

Back