Looks Like Robert O'Rourke May Just Fade Away Like MC Hammer.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Over the last two weeks, it seems like everyone just got bored with him, meanwhile another 4 or 5 Dem's have entered the race, making Beta seem like just another boring white guy with no personality who may as well call it quits before he gets embarrassed after the first debate.
Anyone agree?

I can't wait for the debates where that fake Mexican white dude starts bitching about white privilege and all his grievances against whitey.

I like to see him throwing his arms around. It's like a demented wind up toy.
well, when MC Hammer makes his comeback tour,,,Beta can be one of his dancers,,,i think he will look good in bright pink baggy pants

maybe Robert can do a commercial for a hemmorhoid product? start a new career?

How will these anti white libs win a national election against trump??? Lol

Over the last two weeks, it seems like everyone just got bored with him, meanwhile another 4 or 5 Dem's have entered the race, making Beta seem like just another boring white guy with no personality who may as well call it quits before he gets embarrassed after the first debate.
Anyone agree?
I still have an wear my parachute pants...

He's from cDc, can you say i4m3r? :aargh:

He is teh i4m0
they say hes very much like Obama, well. yah,,they are kinda right. he's boring, annoying, no one can decipher what hes talking about, and probably thinks we have 57 states

Anyone agree?
i heard that fashion wear is coming back, well, now Beto has something to wear at the first debate

Anyone agree?
i heard that fashion wear is coming back, well, now Beto has something to wear at the first debate
Beta is is just another Tom Green..

Anyone agree?
isnt Beta some form of VHS tape? do they still sell them at wal-mart?

Anyone agree?
it seems the entire democratic party is running.

Anyone agree?
in two weeks, Beta will start filling up grade schools

Anyone agree?
in two weeks, Beta will start filling up grade schools
yeah, go with that.

Beta is gonna wind up like Hillary, they will set up about 1000 chairs at a rally, and only 3 goats will show up

Anyone agree?
They were outcast to the European market zone of consumer rip-offs..

Anyone agree?
They were outcast to the European market zone of consumer rip-offs..
i could never get those Beta tapes to fit in my 1982 VCR's

Forum List

Back