Looks like the Biden’s are done with Kamala

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

Kamala didn’t even know it was going to happen.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

The MSM was doing live coverage of a Kamala speech, and when two minutes into it Joe doddered into the press room, they switched away from her to Joe.

Yup, the evil people eventually eat their own.

Twitter is the new gateway pundit. all crap; all the time.
Yup, it’s full of conspiracy theories. Like the Dems were going to replace Joe Biden after he secured the nomination.

We should always trust “real news media”:

Twitter is the new gateway pundit. all crap; all the time.
Unfortunately for you, all you have to do is look at the transcript from the White House .. no crap needed, and a perfect Trump campaign ad narrative as Harris continues to distance herself from the problems she help create and decide.

Q Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you for — for spending some time here with us. There have obviously been a number of crises that the country has been facing over the past several days with the hurricane, with port strike, with the situation in the Middle East. Can you talk about how your vice president, who is running for the presidency, has worked on these crises and what role she has played over the past several days?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, she’s — I’m in constant contact with her. She’s aware of where — we all — we’re singing from the same song sheet. We — she helped pass the l- — all the laws that are being employed now. She was a major player in everything we’ve done, including passage of legislation, which we were told we could never pass. And so, she’s been — and her — her staff is interlocked with mine in terms of all the things we’re doing.

Enjoy what's left of the American dream you idiots.

You are so dim you think Trump is your savior? I've never seen such a brainwashed nation, it's coming to an end, the true meaning of MAGA is Make America Go Away because like all power hungry dictatorial fools, he'll bring the US down as Hitler did to Germany, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Enjoy what's left of the American dream you idiots.

You are so dim you think Trump is your savior? I've never seen such a brainwashed nation, it's coming to an end, the true meaning of MAGA is Make America Go Away because like all power hungry dictatorial fools, he'll bring the US down as Hitler did to Germany, you can't see the wood for the trees.
With democrats in leadership the nation should be destroyed. Perhaps Russia will take pity on us and drop a nuke on DC.

Forum List

Back