Looks like the homo population is reaping the results of having sex with immigrants..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
And by that, I mean it looks like the pedophile population is picking up mumps from the kids they buy from Mexicans and Muslims, and passing it on to the rest of the homo community.

"More than 40 people in Los Angeles County and surrounding regions have been diagnosed with mumps, prompting public health officials Thursday to declare an outbreak and issue an alert to physicians and providers to be aware of it.

"In the alert, public health officials said many of the cases were initially misdiagnosed and there was a reliance of using false negative results. It’s unclear when this occurred. Health officials also did not release the conditions of those who were diagnosed. A response from Los Angeles County public health officials was not immediately forthcoming Thursday.

"....Some of the patients are women and heterosexual men who have social connections to men who have sex with men, health officials noted." Hopefully Huma, Obama, Michelle and Hillary will all catch mumps and die now. It sounds like they are definitely at risk.

“The majority of cases have had no documentation of complete vaccination; however, some cases were fully vaccinated,” according to the alert.

"Mumps is highly infectious and spreads among those living in close quarters or at social settings.

"In March, seven men in L.A. County were diagnosed with mumps as part of two different clusters and occurred in men who have sex with men."

Mumps outbreak declared in LA County after more than 40 diagnoses

And by that, I mean it looks like the pedophile population is picking up mumps from the kids they buy from Mexicans and Muslims, and passing it on to the rest of the homo community.

"More than 40 people in Los Angeles County and surrounding regions have been diagnosed with mumps, prompting public health officials Thursday to declare an outbreak and issue an alert to physicians and providers to be aware of it.

"In the alert, public health officials said many of the cases were initially misdiagnosed and there was a reliance of using false negative results. It’s unclear when this occurred. Health officials also did not release the conditions of those who were diagnosed. A response from Los Angeles County public health officials was not immediately forthcoming Thursday.

"....Some of the patients are women and heterosexual men who have social connections to men who have sex with men, health officials noted." Hopefully Huma, Obama, Michelle and Hillary will all catch mumps and die now. It sounds like they are definitely at risk.

“The majority of cases have had no documentation of complete vaccination; however, some cases were fully vaccinated,” according to the alert.

"Mumps is highly infectious and spreads among those living in close quarters or at social settings.

"In March, seven men in L.A. County were diagnosed with mumps as part of two different clusters and occurred in men who have sex with men."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Best advertisement to what Christianity does to the brain

Are you saying that mumps is a pedophile disease? Really?

I think what she's saying is that disease accompanies illegal immigration. We used to quarantine sick individuals coming to America, until they were well enough to join the population. Obama's UN resolve to remove our borders has put us all in harm's way. Mumps, TB, all sorts of fun stuff.

You are filthy and intellectually repulsive.

Truly deplorable at best

last time a leftist said that Trump go elected.

careful snowyflakes

moron anti-vaxxer whining about people getting mumps?

loon... it's not about homosexuality you ignoramous. it's about being an anti-vaxxer.

now shut up and go seek help.

Truly deplorable at best
Naw...it's just the Mumps.

Truly deplorable at best

careful snowyflakes
Doesn't make it any less true.

Truly deplorable at best

careful snowyflakes
Doesn't make it any less true.

Agreed at least 4 years of Trump.

moron anti-vaxxer whining about people getting mumps?

loon... it's not about homosexuality you ignoramous. it's about being an anti-vaxxer.

now shut up and go seek help.
1. I'm not an anti vaxxer, jils.
2. It's about pedophiles fucking unvaccinated children provided to them via the immigrant human traffickers....and passing it to each other.

For a people that suppose to believe in a man(Jesus) that forgave people and cared for people you sure don't act like it. Hell, you act more like Satans children with all your hatred for everyone that chooses to live slightly different in life.

Remember, who can toss the first stone? I doubt you can.

For a people that suppose to believe in a man(Jesus) that forgave people and cared for people you sure don't act like it. Hell, you act more like Satans children with all your hatred for everyone that chooses to live slightly different in life.

If you are going to attempt to invoke Jesus's words into your twisted ways lets get the sWords correct and set the record straight on what is says about joining into another's evil ways.

First one needs to be able to discern who are His.
John 17:9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.

No one is supposed to continue in their evil ways but if you do it is of your own free will;

Psalm 1:1-2 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

To pray for evil ways to continue would be a sin against the One who shed his blood to save the world from its own sin.
Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

Jeremiah 25:5 He said through them, 'Each of you must turn from your wicked ways and stop doing the evil things you are doing. If you do, I will allow you to continue to live here in the land that I gave to you and your ancestors as a lasting possession.

Jeremiah 14:11Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

Proverbs 5:22-23 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

1Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Proverbs 4:16-17 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

If you are going to attempt to invoke Jesus's words into your twisted ways lets get the sWords correct and set the record straight on what is says about joining into another's evil ways.

First one needs to be able to discern who are His.
John 17:9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.

No one is supposed to continue in their evil ways but if you do it is of your own free will;

Psalm 1:1-2 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

To pray for evil ways to continue would be a sin against the One who shed his blood to save the world from its own sin.
Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

Jeremiah 25:5 He said through them, 'Each of you must turn from your wicked ways and stop doing the evil things you are doing. If you do, I will allow you to continue to live here in the land that I gave to you and your ancestors as a lasting possession.

Jeremiah 14:11Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

Proverbs 5:22-23 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

1Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Proverbs 4:16-17 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
And......so what?

I could quote from Lord of the Rings and doesn't make it any more or less meaningful.

Forum List

Back