Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

I think Vindman should be reassigned to a position where his political views can be put to good use...

Like monitoring globull warming in Antarctica!!!

I don't know about the army but in the Air Force it was Thule Greenland for fuck ups. It's truly a garden spot too and a virtual garden of eden. The nearest any thing off base other than more snow and ice is an Indian village 65 miles away. I suppose you could drop by and chew some seal blubber for fun and entertainment.

This Is What Its Like To Live At The US' Most Remote Air Base

About time Vindman traitor......

Adios.

ds4GIWx.gif

Should have hung the fat faced fuk.

Why when he can keep him in the military and torture the fuck out of the little prick. Do you have any idea how miserable the military can make your life? And there's not a damn thing you can do but hunker down and take it till you're out.
Like I said, that pecker woods military career is over and out. And he's gonna be dayum glad to get out with his hide intact if he can.

In the old days, that treasonous chipmunk would have been hung or shot and already unceremoniously dumped in a hole and covered up by now.

I miss the good ol' days.

In the old days no Military man would ever go against the Commander In Chief.

Vindman: fluffing his credentials, lauding his own patriotism, and presenting himself as the arbiter of U.S. policy toward Ukraine. He just didn’t like the duly elected President actually making the foreign policy decisions. Too bad no one elected him to run the country.

Vindman never studied history, did he?

"If you are going to kill the King better make sure he is dead".

Vindman serves at the pleasure of the President. He obviously didn't understand that.

No - not really. Trump was his boss (Commander in Chief) and he is in the Military. That's not serving at the pleasure. He's a commissioned officer. He was reassigned to take him out of a situation in which he FAILED to carry out his duty and responsibility. Very much different. Vindman is a fucking POS.
Exactly. Trump moved him.

He didn’t really fit in anyway. He’s too competent and well informed.

TRANSLATION: Loyal to the Democrats and disloyal to the President and country he swore to serve.

Service members pledge loyalty to the country, not the president. You tipped your hand. He was following his oath. That’s why he was fired.

Tip my dick. The president is the empersonalization of the country, the arbiter of our foreign policy, and if you cannot serve whatever role he has for you, you don't belong there.

A year from today, Vindman will be an Ambassador to Ukraine.

Have you ever been in the military, dumbass? Its obvious you haven't a single solitary clue.
If you were I doubt like hell you made it out with an honorable discharge. I suppose the best you could have done is one of those "for the convenience of the government" things they used for queers and crazies.

A year from today, Vindman will be an Ambassador to Ukraine.

Have you ever been in the military, dumbass? Its obvious you haven't a single solitary clue.
If you were I doubt like hell you made it out with an honorable discharge. I suppose the best you could have done is one of those "for the convenience of the government" things they used for queers and crazies.
Worked 40 years DoD

Vindman was transferred for political reasons not for personal conduct.
He will be honored next year once Dems are calling the shots

TRANSLATION: Loyal to the Democrats and disloyal to the President and country he swore to serve.

Service members pledge loyalty to the country, not the president. You tipped your hand. He was following his oath. That’s why he was fired.

You are obviously not ex-military. That's about the most clueless statement I've ever read about the military.

LMFAO

:laughing0301:

Tip my dick. The president is the empersonalization of the country, the arbiter of our foreign policy, and if you cannot serve whatever role he has for you, you don't belong there.

He’s not the king. He is a public servant. Vindman is more loyal to the country than he is Trump and for that he has to go.

Forum List

Back