Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

Hope he is assigned the duty station of being the morale officer in Greenland.

Nah, San Francisco. We shouldn't ship our shit offshore.

Doesn't he have a brother in the NSC? Get rid of both of them. And find out who the prick was that leaked the Bolton manuscript and fire his ass. Prosecute him too if you can prove anything. Should be a crime to leak pretty much anything out of the NSC, and I'm sure they signed a binding agreement not to do that with the appropriate penalty clauses if you leak something. I think Sen Graham is saying the Senate will be looking into that and the whistleblower too.

Both he and his brother (they're identical twins, FYI) were sent packing.

Why when he can keep him in the military and torture the fuck out of the little prick. Do you have any idea how miserable the military can make your life? And there's not a damn thing you can do but hunker down and take it till you're out.
Like I said, that pecker woods military career is over and out. And he's gonna be dayum glad to get out with his hide intact if he can.

Yup, seen it Dick. USAF Vietnam era. I saw that happened to total fuckus!

Worked 40 years DoD
Vindman was transferred for political reasons not for personal conduct.
He will be honored next year once Dems are calling the shots

Right...along with Xi, Maduro, Jung Un/Ill and all your other favs.

But if you think Dems will be calling the shots next year, you really are a delusional dope.
I see that "E-Molly-Ments" clause was dismissed in DC district court today. Dems are having a bad week. (tears)

Vindman brothers

EQM5EBrUwAAdO2N
That's funny,

Can you offer any proof that the WB is Ciaramella?
Can you offer proof he is not? Ciaramella is CIA and a political insider and has long been identified as the so called
whistleblower...though that implies someone reporting abuses within government and he did nothing of the kind.

His job was to facilitate the bogus impeachment of Donald Trump. Mission not accomplished!

Yes, he was long ago accused of being the WB, never once has there been a shred of proof that it was true. But it is waht your party masters told you, so you will believe it....the whole innocent till proven guilty thing no longer applies in this country.

Why when he can keep him in the military and torture the fuck out of the little prick. Do you have any idea how miserable the military can make your life? And there's not a damn thing you can do but hunker down and take it till you're out.
Like I said, that pecker woods military career is over and out. And he's gonna be dayum glad to get out with his hide intact if he can.

Yup, seen it Dick. USAF Vietnam era. I saw that happened to total fuckus!

We were in during the same time period then. I went in in 67 and got out 7 years later in 74. I did the last three loaned out to the DMA. I never regretted a moment of it but there were some, shall we say tense episodes.

In reality ,it just sucked
Well, no offense, but I will not be deferring to your " expert" opinion. The judges, "in reality", released their legal opinion.

What sucks is a corrupt president enriching himself with taxpayer money.

The Decorated soldier is a creep.
Finally right for once.
Congratulations, dumb fuck!

The fat assed draft dodging, veteran trashing Trump is your hero.
What has Vindman done to make the country better? 90% of the country is very happy with the way things are going according to latest polling.

Did you expect him to lie for TRump?
Give it up, shit for brains.

The Decorated soldier is a creep.
Finally right for once.
Congratulations, dumb fuck!

The fat assed draft dodging, veteran trashing Trump is your hero.
What has Vindman done to make the country better? 90% of the country is very happy with the way things are going according to latest polling.

Did you expect him to lie for TRump?
Give it up, shit for brains.
Vindman had the courage to testify under oath, unlike your cult leader. Which should surprise nobody, as he is a decorated veteran with a lifetime of public service, and the child president is a draft dodging criminal.

Forum List

Back