Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

Draining the swamp.

upload_2020-2-7_19-0-0.gif

To update Emerson:

When you strike at a President, you must kill him.

Ah. The Great Purge redux

Obummer added over 100 people to the group for no apparent reason. Get rid of every obummer addition.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp too quickly. The only problem with Trump taking this job as President is he was too trusting. Professional politicians know who to get rid of the first day in office.
So remind me what Vindman do that was so bad?

That needs to change. They need to be able to fire people who leak classified information.
The purge is beginning!

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

Some of the officials being targeted for removal from the NSC would be reassigned because they’re perceived as being disloyal to the president, three people familiar with the matter said on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of personnel moves.
Fired? He should be prosecuted for filing false reports and for Espionage.
Rod agrees with you and he's been following this whole mess from the get go.

Years ago I questioned why government employees who pull crap are not fired. I was told because it is too hard to fire them so they just move them into a position where they can't do anymore harm. I disagree with that theory as I think they should be fully reprimanded, fired and even prosecuted when they do anything illegal.

Playing stupid again?

You play that role with perfection.

Obummer added over 100 people to the group for no apparent reason. Get rid of every obummer addition.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp too quickly. The only problem with Trump taking this job as President is he was too trusting. Professional politicians know who to get rid of the first day in office.

That needs to change. They need to be able to fire people who leak classified information.
The purge is beginning!

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

Some of the officials being targeted for removal from the NSC would be reassigned because they’re perceived as being disloyal to the president, three people familiar with the matter said on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of personnel moves.

Years ago I questioned why government employees who pull crap are not fired. I was told because it is too hard to fire them so they just move them into a position where they can't do anymore harm. I disagree with that theory as I think they should be fully reprimanded, fired and even prosecuted when they do anything illegal.
Trump can put them in prison, can't he?

He slandered his commander in chief. He also leaked classified information to the Whistleblower.

It all depends on how aggressive the DOJ and AG are and what they can prove.

The purge is beginning!

The purge is beginning!

No, only the prosecutors can get that done. I think that had a lot to do with them having such a royal fit over Matt Whitaker being in there. He wasn't one of the ole cover up diehards or part of the clique.

I really like Matt, and I’d like to see him in a bigger role if possible.
The purge is beginning!

No, only the prosecutors can get that done. I think that had a lot to do with them having such a royal fit over Matt Whitaker being in there. He wasn't one of the ole cover up diehards or part of the clique.

The name Vindman is now going to be 'forever' associated with what amounts to sedition against the United States of America.

Benedict Arnold

Adam Schiff

Nancy Pelosi

Jerry Nadler

Alexander Vindman

Eric Ciaramella

Shawn Misko

Forum List

Back