Looks like the race card got trumped.

Sorry white boys. The POTUS is still Black.

Not really. The POTUS will have even less concern for the Black community now. He has never held a fund-raiser in Harlem or Detroit. The POTUS likes to wine and dine with the likes of George Clooney. He has gotten your vote again and your vote accounted for nothing. We now have a conservative Congress so the Black community will be swept neatly back under the rug until 2016 when it will be brought out again for another election cycle. Your days in the limelight are gone bye-bye.

Not really. The POTUS will have even less concern for the Black community now. He has never held a fund-raiser in Harlem or Detroit. The POTUS likes to wine and dine with the likes of George Clooney. He has gotten your vote again and your vote accounted for nothing. We now have a conservative Congress so the Black community will be swept neatly back under the rug until 2016 when it will be brought out again for another election cycle. Your days in the limelight are gone bye-bye.
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will convince at least one person. Sorry white boy but we are here to stay. Your women and children love Black people. We will continue to influence them until racist whites like you are dead and gone.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will convince at least one person. Sorry white boy but we are here to stay. Your women and children love Black people. We will continue to influence them until racist whites like you are dead and gone.

Too bad you Blacks are totally irrelevant this morning. You're not even a voting bloc.

Too bad you Blacks are totally irrelevant this morning. You're not even a voting bloc.
We are never irrelevant. You dont spend time talking to irrelevant people trying to convince them they are irrelevant do you? :laugh:

Well, for once you are at least half right.
Sorry white boy. 100% correct. :laugh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/03/us/politics/03census.html

Asked to Declare His Race, Obama Checks ‘Black’

One of the many things he is wrong about.
One of the many things you are wrong about. He says he is Black. Lets see you prove he is wrong?

One of the many things you are wrong about. He says he is Black. Lets see you prove he is wrong?

I can say I'm a 6'2 well hung supermodel with wings.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.
I will after you prove your POTUS is not Black. You cant? I thought so.

Prove me wrong.
Because of his mother, in Louisiana he could declare himself white.

Prove me wrong.

So are we going by the archaic "1/8" rule used in olden slavey-Jim crow times?

If so, isn't he technically a mulatto?

Prove me wrong.

No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

Prove me wrong.

No. Were going by the rule that says his father is Black. Got anything to dispute that? I thought so.

So since my father is of Irish descent that means I am only of Irish descent?

Prove me wrong.

So since my father is of Irish descent that means I am only of Irish descent?
Obamas father is not Irish. Stop deflecting and prove the POTUS is not Black.

Forum List

Back